Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I want to see how far she goes with this police bullshit . How far she is willing to lie about it . She can't keep it up forever. She's such a disgusting lazy human ! I sincerely hope she gets stood up tomorrow night šŸ˜‚ god help the new fella ! He will be the love of her life by next week and painting harpers room over Easter because he's such a good guy supports her and always shows up ...

I will in due course ! Along with a few other bits . I'm not gone or going anywhere people . Aimee is nice and relaxed now but I'll be back to knock her potato head right off her double chinned body šŸ˜‚
The police wonā€™t be doing do all as you said anything that you posted was public information. She will continue to lie about it but her Huns will believe her as usual. If D3 is moved in she wonā€™t give a s about anything other than getting dick and playing pretend happy families.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I want to see how far she goes with this police bullshit . How far she is willing to lie about it . She can't keep it up forever. She's such a disgusting lazy human ! I sincerely hope she gets stood up tomorrow night šŸ˜‚ god help the new fella ! He will be the love of her life by next week and painting harpers room over Easter because he's such a good guy supports her and always shows up ...

I will in due course ! Along with a few other bits . I'm not gone or going anywhere people . Aimee is nice and relaxed now but I'll be back to knock her potato head right off her double chinned body šŸ˜‚

Yesss woe we need the proof that way she cannot deny it and label you a troll!

Mar 8, 2024
The police wonā€™t be doing do all as you said anything that you posted was public information. She will continue to lie about it but her Huns will believe her as usual. If D3 is moved in she wonā€™t give a s about anything other than getting dick and playing pretend happy families.
That will only last a few shorts weeks ! We will then have the pleasure of witnessing her depression and lighting candles clutching a support bear as she stares off into the distance with some bad ass b voiceover ! Next stage will be necking wine saying she don't need a man whilst swiping on tinder in sheer and utter desperation of finding a man that she can make stay in her pit

Mar 9, 2024
I donā€™t want to change the narrative but I donā€™t think sheā€™s lying regarding the police. I had to report my pet getting ran over (he died) to the police and the occurrence number I got started with a 24000. When I did jury duty back in nov it was a case regarding internet use and ip address canā€™t identify who did what because whoever is at the property would be on the same IP address so unless thereā€™s evidence on a device they canā€™t prove much from an ip address only, only reasonable doubt which isnā€™t enough to commit someone nowadays as we got told in court. There has to be hard evidence. Just be careful xx

Mar 8, 2024
I donā€™t want to change the narrative but I donā€™t think sheā€™s lying regarding the police. I had to report my pet getting ran over (he died) to the police and the occurrence number I got started with a 24000. When I did jury duty back in nov it was a case regarding internet use and ip address canā€™t identify who did what because whoever is at the property would be on the same IP address so unless thereā€™s evidence on a device they canā€™t prove much from an ip address only, only reasonable doubt which isnā€™t enough to commit someone nowadays as we got told in court. There has to be hard evidence. Just be careful xx
Who cares ? Honestly! She says they have progressed... How ? Because honestly the way she is banging on I should be in custody by now ! She's a liar ! End of . But yes thank you and I will be careful

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Another advert!! Baffles me how she can away with advertising skin care with a filter on, because we all know in reality she has a face that resembles old leather.

Attachments

• IMG_2442.png
    IMG_2442.png
    448.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2443.jpeg
    IMG_2443.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 41
Mar 9, 2024
Who cares ? Honestly! She says they have progressed... How ? Because honestly the way she is banging on I should be in custody by now ! She's a liar ! End of . But yes thank you and I will be careful
No I know, all I was saying is I think sheā€™s not lying with putting a complaint in, but her narrative is oh theyā€™ll find whoever due to ip address which isnā€™t necessarily true, but just for your safety cover your back. Just trying to look out for you šŸ©·

Mar 8, 2024
No I know, all I was saying is I think sheā€™s not lying with putting a complaint in, but her narrative is oh theyā€™ll find whoever due to ip address which isnā€™t necessarily true, but just for your safety cover your back. Just trying to look out for you šŸ©·
I understand. All I have done is put of pictures that are already available to everyone else . I have never threatened her life or went to her directly! So she has naff all to go on at all .

Mar 7, 2024
@woeisme25 i will make sure you have endless bottles of kylie, sleeping pills & crusty kreme donuts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Get writing your VO for us all šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Imagine the court case šŸ¤”. They reposted pictures from my open social media, and said I looked like I smelt of cat piss - all whilst sobbing for dramatic effect šŸ˜…
Sorry anyone that gets put in a cell with me I do snore but I am hillarious.
What colour tracksuits are we getting girls? Anyone got strong preference? Same but different maybe?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I understand. All I have done is put of pictures that are already available to everyone else . I have never threatened her life or went to her directly! So she has naff all to go on at all .

Yes you have only shared photos and statements that are public because she put it out there herself and surely police have better things to do than hunt down people who Thissinglemama doesnā€™t like šŸ˜‚ she could have simply have blocked you, deleted all photos of H, gone private but nope!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I donā€™t think she is lying about the police report. Gregg the wallet probably has a pal or connection in the police who has said they will investigate it for him. I very much doubt though that the police are doing any proper investigation. The lies that the police told her to do the video as well there is no way in hell the they would tell her to put that video out as it could cause her to be in more ā€œdangerā€ antagonising the person stalking her.

I know this from my own experience. I have a police alarm in my house due to DA from ex partner. He set up profiles to stalk and harass me on every social media platform even managed to hack into my Netflix account and change all the profile names to vile horrible things. The police told me to close all my social media and get a new email phone number and Netflix in a family members name. There is no way they told her to post that video it would have been lock down your social media or come off it altogether.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hey I might just be the police for all that dirty cow knows!

Ooo I tell you what else I want to knowā€¦

The scar on her chest, she always aludes to trauma about it but to my knowledge hasnā€™t told us what it is? @itsmejo do you know?
@RainbowBright im sure it was for a mole removal that was NON cancerous but she played the victim insinuating different

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
She is definitely desperate she will advertise anything these days. Wish she would go back to doing lives I donā€™t think she is that far off doing them cos the brand deals have 100% dried up and I think daddyā€™s wallet has been closed. He must have rage when he sees that garden I bet he spent money on it. I donā€™t think Aimee updates the house as she sees it as his job. She will be waiting for him to kick the bucket and then buy herself a mansion like big beefy vav a bigger one obviously
IMG_0408.jpeg

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Imagine the court case šŸ¤”. They reposted pictures from my open social media, and said I looked like I smelt of cat piss - all whilst sobbing for dramatic effect šŸ˜…
Sorry anyone that gets put in a cell with me I do snore but I am hillarious.
What colour tracksuits are we getting girls? Anyone got strong preference? Same but different maybe?
We can be cell mates as apparently I snore but it doesnā€™t keep me awake at night šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think Primarni need to design us & TL all a sweaty, fluffy, stained onsie. Oodies will be for special occasions like visiting day šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@RainbowBright im sure it was for a mole removal that was NON cancerous but she played the victim insinuating different

Didn't Gregg the wallet once give H some cash to pass to aimless whilst she was on a live, to pay the cleaner? It was a long time ago
I bet heā€™s disgusted that she doesnā€™t take care of the house. If sheā€™d had to work hard to pay a mortgage she would take better care of it.

Mar 7, 2024
I donā€™t think she is lying about the police report. Gregg the wallet probably has a pal or connection in the police who has said they will investigate it for him. I very much doubt though that the police are doing any proper investigation. The lies that the police told her to do the video as well there is no way in hell the they would tell her to put that video out as it could cause her to be in more ā€œdangerā€ antagonising the person stalking her.

I know this from my own experience. I have a police alarm in my house due to DA from ex partner. He set up profiles to stalk and harass me on every social media platform even managed to hack into my Netflix account and change all the profile names to vile horrible things. The police told me to close all my social media and get a new email phone number and Netflix in a family members name. There is no way they told her to post that video it would have been lock down your social media or come off it altogether.
I don't think she lying about reporting it to the police but not a chance they said to post a video gloating at "the trolls" aka anyone that has difference of opinion. They will have said lock down your socials which she's too big headed to do as big brands might stumble across a picture of piglet stuffing her face, H half naked or wearing her school uniform and think yes, she's exactly what we have been looking for to sell our brand šŸ™„ They absolutely don't have the time or resources to arrest anyone that doesn't like her as it would take years - little miss popular for all the wrong reasons šŸ˜‰
She believes her own šŸ„šŸ’© so that's all that matters šŸ˜Œ

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She is definitely desperate she will advertise anything these days. Wish she would go back to doing lives I donā€™t think she is that far off doing them cos the brand deals have 100% dried up and I think daddyā€™s wallet has been closed. He must have rage when he sees that garden I bet he spent money on it. I donā€™t think Aimee updates the house as she sees it as his job. She will be waiting for him to kick the bucket and then buy herself a mansion like big beefy vav a bigger one obviously
IMG_0408.jpeg
Whatā€™s the point when she uses sunbeds ?

Status
Not open for further replies.