Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I don’t think she is lying about the police report. Gregg the wallet probably has a pal or connection in the police who has said they will investigate it for him. I very much doubt though that the police are doing any proper investigation. The lies that the police told her to do the video as well there is no way in hell the they would tell her to put that video out as it could cause her to be in more “danger” antagonising the person stalking her.

I know this from my own experience. I have a police alarm in my house due to DA from ex partner. He set up profiles to stalk and harass me on every social media platform even managed to hack into my Netflix account and change all the profile names to vile horrible things. The police told me to close all my social media and get a new email phone number and Netflix in a family members name. There is no way they told her to post that video it would have been lock down your social media or come off it altogether.
I think that video with the crime number needs to be sent with a screenshot to here. Merseyside Police | Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC)

Mar 9, 2024
I understand. All I have done is put of pictures that are already available to everyone else . I have never threatened her life or went to her directly! So she has naff all to go on at all .
She should have just blocked you but she kept interacting with you, so surely the police would query why she did that 🤷‍♀.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Mar 8, 2024
She is fodder for documentaries in the next 10 yrs “How Social Media Has Shaped Our Nation.”
Adults not wanting to do a hard days work, claiming ‘anxiety’ have been enabled to sell anything they want claiming it’s the best ever, when in reality they use it on camera then it’s chucked in the skip or sold. (Or even gifted to poor relatives)
Manipulation and gas lighting techniques used to the max on their followers; gaining compliments and sympathy to validate them. Doing “lives” and getting gifted by followers. All this feeds into the personality disorder and becomes a vicious circle on repeat, gaining momentum until we say enough is enough, and stop allowing these delusional characters to blatantly tell us lies about the most amazing best ever lip gloss.
They moan about anyone who disagrees and calls them trolls, yet the huns do far more name calling and attack aggressively to protect a stranger who doesn’t even know they exist or care.
Anyway I wonder if her latest overpriced gadget works, in 3 weeks she won’t even know where it is. Same goes for the lash serum and the amazing best ever nail polish. YAWN
👏👏👏👏

Mar 8, 2024
I got arrested this morning 😭😭😭 I'm currently locked up in a jail cell . Very serious what I have done , I have offended cat piss and im being banged up for 25 years without chance of parole . I really shouldn't have taken public pictures from potato heads very public profile and used them in very hard hitting home truths as this upset fat muff greatly . I only hope I can be given access to view Aimee's tik toks whilst inside as I just don't know what I'd do if I couldn't witness her fabulous 🥔 head first chew of the day every morning .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Carrots with hot dogs cmon seriously that's gotta be a wind up who on God's earth Serves carrots and hotdogs together
She never ever used to give Harper any veg or fruit. It was only when the tattlers mentioned it and she was reported to SS that Harper suddenly loved veg. I don’t think it gets eaten it’s just put in place for show.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
£91.60 on pure crap 💩 moneys worth? Hardly! The cleaning stuff will just be chucked in a cupboard never to be seen again, she spent £16/17 just on those scent boosters because they are usually £8 ish each! She posts endless videos a day and I’ve never ever once heard her washing machine 😂 I know she may have a utility room but still! Never once heard it in the background and we all know how crazy them washing machines get on that never ending last minute!

Also why does she always insists on every single occasion to boost her own ego have to purchase utter crap for H and R we get it you have money to waste, woooo go

She never ever used to give Harper any veg or fruit. It was only when the tattlers mentioned it and she was reported to SS that Harper suddenly loved veg. I don’t think it gets eaten it’s just put in place for show.
Gotta be the woman's a fkin idiot she really is winding me up more lately

Status
Not open for further replies.