Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Close up of what D3 will be waking up to Saturday morning . All sorts of scenarios running through potato heads brain while watching D3 soundly sleep , does he love me ? Is my house going to be filled with love ? Will my baaaabbbeeeezzzz finally have a father , will Mr Burns have step daddy ? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 4qnQ.gif
    4qnQ.gif
    42.5 KB · Views: 50
Mar 7, 2024
No..last I heard..Scotland Yard are involved. Its also gonna be on crime watch uk 🙃🤣🙃🤣🙃
Wonder who would play her on the crimewatch reconstruction? Honey Gee has to be the obvious choice. Karen Matthew's? an unusual choice, but hear me out - she's also a chav who shacked up with any old bloke, who also had little regard for her daughter and enjoyed sobbing on camera to get the cash rolling in..... 🤔 any thoughts?

Mar 8, 2024
I want to see how far she goes with this police bullshit . How far she is willing to lie about it . She can't keep it up forever. She's such a disgusting lazy human ! I sincerely hope she gets stood up tomorrow night 😂 god help the new fella ! He will be the love of her life by next week and painting harpers room over Easter because he's such a good guy supports her and always shows up ...

I will in due course ! Along with a few other bits . I'm not gone or going anywhere people . Aimee is nice and relaxed now but I'll be back to knock her potato head right off her double chinned body 😂
Are we needy and desperate 🤔 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Close up of what D3 will be waking up to Saturday morning . All sorts of scenarios running through potato heads brain while watching D3 soundly sleep , does he love me ? Is my house going to be filled with love ? Will my baaaabbbeeeezzzz finally have a father , will Mr Burns have step daddy ? 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't she put oh her IG posts.. LVSM to him 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.