Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
If that person is telling the truth then they simply need to join here with their receipts. Fed up of random statements being thrown about in her comments with nothing to back it up tbh!
@woeisme25 could you find out at all from H Dad if it was 250K. I know it was a few thousand but 250K in an envelope doesn’t seem right. You would almost always bank transfer that amount of money anyway

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
@woeisme25 could you find out at all from H Dad if it was 250K. I know it was a few thousand but 250K in an envelope doesn’t seem right. You would almost always bank transfer that amount of money anyway
Maybe this is the reason why she says she doesn't have a mortgage. Maybe her dad and uncle clubbed together for that house she's in? She's always so smug and quick to tell people about having no mortgage isn't she. And she never answers comments about daddy and her silver spoon. I reckon she fleeced her uncle for anything she could aswell.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Maybe this is the reason why she says she doesn't have a mortgage. Maybe her dad and uncle clubbed together for that house she's in? She's always so smug and quick to tell people about having no mortgage isn't she. And she never answers comments about daddy and her silver spoon. I reckon she fleeced her uncle for anything she could aswell.
Just like he did to those vulnerable residents in his care home. She’s so like him and he’s gotta be the Daddy 🤔

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just watched Her video with her friends comment highlighted, trying her hardest to make out she's not bothered by the faceless lot when she clearly is! You can tell when Aimless is rattled cos the fake scouse accent comes out, there's lots of hand gestures and eye rubbing and she does that ridiculous fake laugh where her nostrils end up round the back of me 'ead :p :p She reckons she's going to have a great laugh out with her friend tonight and we know that's absolute se cos she will be sat there all night on her phone deleting comments and not giving her friend a single minute of her time. What's with this new thing she's saying? This beasting thing? that's new isn't it? She's a complete gobshite lol. Aimee you're predictable and that's why everyone is fascinated with your night's out and your latest potential bit of 🍆. We aren't happy for you, we love it when it all goes tit's up as does most of your followers lol. Trust me, half of your followers are bought, 2 thirds of the remaining love watching the s show and the last few need intervention. Anyway have a great night sat on your phone replying to trolls and deleting comments that don't blow kisses up your piss ridden hole and we will all wait for tomorrow's good morning video with your cocky face and raised eyebrow trying to convince everyone you had a blast. Oh and I hope you come home to more cat piss too ;);)

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I genuinely think her smugness is cos she actually believes going out with a friend is a flex. It’s just a normal part of life for most of us but not her. On a side note, this forgetting what things are called and acting all ditsy is really annoying, she genuinely takes little pieces off other creators and tries to forge a personality from them 🤣 she actually has no morals, no substance or character does she.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I genuinely think her smugness is cos she actually believes going out with a friend is a flex. It’s just a normal part of life for most of us but not her. On a side note, this forgetting what things are called and acting all ditsy is really annoying, she genuinely takes little pieces off other creators and tries to forge a personality from them 🤣 she actually has no morals, no substance or character does she.
she's just a tool isn't she lol

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
If that person is telling the truth then they simply need to join here with their receipts. Fed up of random statements being thrown about in her comments with nothing to back it up tbh!

Absolutely. It’s easy these days to prove things as they’ll always be a digital footprint.

I think she has one main troll with lots of different usernames, they always have a childish username taken from something said on here or TL, and always post in a poor grammatical way and always claim to know personal info. Seems like a teenager imo.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well his mother was involved so he’s not going to dish any dirt. I doubt she told anyone exactly how much he gave her. He’s not going to say when he’s benefitted from any cash that was stolen

Mar 8, 2024
I remember when she used to put Harper in videos... just a stinking attitude, no manners, used to speak to aimee like crap! I remember when everyone pulled her up because she never said please or thank you I'm sure she did a clap back for that aswell saying she's the most perfect well mannered child ever she just forgot 😂
And don't forget the Tesco workers ! Then a clap back saying harper wasn't meaning it in that way etc . I know she's a child but she's absolutely stinking with her attitude

Mar 8, 2024
I could ask I suppose . Seems a bit excessive tho that amount to gift anybody ! But then again when it's stolen money .... Easy come easy go

Mar 8, 2024
I don't know why she's so smug about that 😠 I mean she doesn't have one because she was given that house to her on a plate ! Along with her car . Yeah Aimee it's such a flex not having a mortgage! You wouldn't even get one now if you applied! That's the sad part 🤣🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So just filed a fraud report to HMRC as Miss Catpiss has NEVER DECLARED her income or registered a Business. Not paying your taxes & VAT could have severe consequences.
Oh another thing why the fcuk are you on your managements site as Pimlott.
Your divorced & you would never keep your ex husbands name especially when he was so so bad to you.
Seems you want to hide the crowder Barton link doesn’t it & also it seems half your brands you worked for aren’t listed.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1711121915.mp4
    10.8 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Imagine wrighting on an application form for a mortgage.. job.....im on tik tok sharing my shopping and dinners and cats pissing on cushions ...😂
Annnnd theeeeeen .... I don't know ..... And theeeeeen .... Do you know warra meeeean .... What's it called oh I dunno (insert nostril flare laughing ) but yeah .... Eyes in the back of me edd ..... First sip of the day (lip smacking and wink action) so yeah .... The baaaabeeeeeez ...... Haven't got much of an appetite...... 🤣 Potato head is all she is

Status
Not open for further replies.