Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
So just filed a fraud report to HMRC as Miss Catpiss has NEVER DECLARED her income or registered a Business. Not paying your taxes & VAT could have severe consequences.
Oh another thing why the fcuk are you on your managements site as Pimlott.
Your divorced & you would never keep your ex husbands name especially when he was so so bad to you.
Seems you want to hide the crowder Barton link doesn’t it & also it seems half your brands you worked for aren’t listed.
Hopefully she will end up in a cell next to daddy ...sorry meant uncle 😉😁

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Can tell lately that H wants to be back on her videos (probably the only time mummy ever spent time with her) past few days she makes sure she’s heard in the background etc. how about put your phone away rather than “I’m filming baby” and spend time with your child. Because for her to be making sure her voice is heard, says she clearly wants attention from you and how normal it is for your phone to be apart of that attention.

Also
“It smells like raspberries” wow no s they’re raspberry and vanilla chocolate 😮
“Wotsies” no wotsits it ain’t cute nor funny grow up.
“I need to man up or should I say woman up” I get the confusion as you have a massive bulge so probably feel manly but unfortunately you can’t man up or woman up because you are an insecure cat piss smelling moron.

Rant over 😂

Mar 8, 2024
@Sevda_the_seagull
I was driving along earlier today and a song came on that make me chuckle because it got me thinking it would make for a cracking video for you 😂😂😂basically please can you make a video of the song Dya know what I mean by Oasis. But when he sings the line “dya know what I mean” cut to Aimless and her “dya know worraaaa meaaaan” 😂😂 just thinking about it makes me chuckle 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
“Why would I address it he’s my uncle by marriage I don’t speak to that side of the family” - what a cop out, you are associated with a fraud whether you like it or not, just like your family is associated to you and half off them probably wish they weren’t 😂
She had something to do with him when she accepted his considerable gift of money as a wedding present

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Hey Aimee, your uncles on tv. This might get you your blue tick!

Can tell lately that H wants to be back on her videos (probably the only time mummy ever spent time with her) past few days she makes sure she’s heard in the background etc. how about put your phone away rather than “I’m filming baby” and spend time with your child. Because for her to be making sure her voice is heard, says she clearly wants attention from you and how normal it is for your phone to be apart of that attention.

Also
“It smells like raspberries” wow no s they’re raspberry and vanilla chocolate 😮
“Wotsies” no wotsits it ain’t cute nor funny grow up.
“I need to man up or should I say woman up” I get the confusion as you have a massive bulge so probably feel manly but unfortunately you can’t man up or woman up because you are an insecure cat piss smelling moron.

Rant over 😂
It’s so sad to see - why not sit with your child and taste test together without a phone on record ! Like someone else pointed out, everyone’s tastes are different so it’s irrelevant!
Spend time with your baby, because one day she will no longer want to spend time with you! She deserves better!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
What I wanna know is, at the end of the arsey clapback video earlier today at the end she says something like "if we see those comments later we're just gunna laugh about them" 😳 Am I missing something here? She's basically saying she's going out with a mate ( her one and only mate Jasmine who's clearly as much as a friggin wierdo as Aimee) and they're gunna be sat on Aimees tiktok READING TROLL COMMENTS??? WTAF???🤯🤯🤯🤯 fing sweaty witch is obsessed with what other people think of her, UTTERLY OBSESSED!!! Why the FRIG would you sit on your phone when you're out with a friend??? Clearly both as boring as each other, WEIRD fing friendship that is, you can shove it, not much idea of a "Great night out with a "mate"" Piss off you sweaty cnut

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched Her video with her friends comment highlighted, trying her hardest to make out she's not bothered by the faceless lot when she clearly is! You can tell when Aimless is rattled cos the fake scouse accent comes out, there's lots of hand gestures and eye rubbing and she does that ridiculous fake laugh where her nostrils end up round the back of me 'ead :p :p She reckons she's going to have a great laugh out with her friend tonight and we know that's absolute se cos she will be sat there all night on her phone deleting comments and not giving her friend a single minute of her time. What's with this new thing she's saying? This beasting thing? that's new isn't it? She's a complete gobshite lol. Aimee you're predictable and that's why everyone is fascinated with your night's out and your latest potential bit of 🍆. We aren't happy for you, we love it when it all goes tit's up as does most of your followers lol. Trust me, half of your followers are bought, 2 thirds of the remaining love watching the s show and the last few need intervention. Anyway have a great night sat on your phone replying to trolls and deleting comments that don't blow kisses up your piss ridden hole and we will all wait for tomorrow's good morning video with your cocky face and raised eyebrow trying to convince everyone you had a blast. Oh and I hope you come home to more cat piss too ;);)
JUST commented same👏👏👏👏👏 great minds eh

Status
Not open for further replies.