Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Any need to carry it on? Like what are you achieving by acting so childish? If you don’t like them to that extent then never look on the website, don’t engage with the ones who sometimes appear here, simple!
Totally agree I am ignoring comments like this. I think the majority of us wouldn’t be on here if it wasn’t for the TL ladies posting about here. As I said earlier anyone can make accounts here and stir s up and I really think that’s what’s been happening.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
but even when addressing how people from tattle come over and try and dictate what is and isn’t acceptable here people just jump on eachother all over again for raising a valid point

It isn’t a valid point an apology has been given, opinions have been aired and listened to. Using statements such as “some tattlers are dicks pass it on” is childish, there is no need for it at all. Like we are kids in a playground. Forget about it, move on, it’s been dealt with, go cry into your support bear if you are really that affected.

Because this is just tedious now.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Some tatters are absolute dicks, pass it on.
All this does is stir up s that isn’t needed!

TL are NOT absolute dicks and your comment is uncalled for!

This isn’t a page to call TL so I suggest if that your opinion you remove yourself as this page isn’t for this at all!

This ain’t a page to call TL but to call out A and her antics!

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
It isn’t a valid point an apology has been given, opinions have been aired and listened to. Using statements such as “some tattlers are dicks pass it on” is childish, there is no need for it at all. Like we are kids in a playground. Forget about it, move on, it’s been dealt with, go cry into your support bear if you are really that affected.

Because this is just tedious now.
FYI I'll decide when it's over for me thanks. Just because your mates a dick I understand that must be difficult for you. Guilty by association and all that. Go lurk.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
are you the creator of this thread? do you have the right to dictate what is and isn’t ok to discuss here? the site is literally comment cafe. the superiority is ridiculous.

Are you the creator? Works both ways don’t tell me what is and isn’t okay for me to say. I’ll say what I like when I like and I’m not even going to respond after this. It isn’t superiority to be fed up of the same things being dwelled on over and over.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
FYI I'll decide when it's over for me thanks. Just because your mates a dick I understand that must be difficult for you. Guilty by association and all that. Go lurk.

My mate? I’m not even on T! Know it all? Hardly know anything if you really think that I called them out further back when it first began. But the adult in me moved on after saying my part.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
No wonder they locked Tattle down can everyone who genuinely wants to be here to discuss cat piss aimless just stop responding to the comments trying to instigate arguments.

Nobody owns this thread we all contribute and we can all choose who we interact with. We are all here because of aimless so can’t we just go back to that the people involved have apologised and it’s done. No need for this carry on we all hate aimless! Not each other!

Mar 6, 2024
I had cheesey baked potato.
For some reason I can't "quote" anyone?
Are you using the dark mode Style? I don't have a quote/reply button on here if it's in the dark mode! Which is a shame.

Although I can only post photos using a URL. I dont have this issue on TL. 😆.

• Love
Reactions: mmk
Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
My mate? I’m not even on T! Know it all? Hardly know anything if you really think that I called them out further back when it first began. But the adult in me moved on after saying my part.
Good for you. Now if you don't mind the rest of us are allowed to say their part. Same rules apply, you don't get to decide for everyone.Just because my phone isn't glued to my hand and I'm 30 minutes later than you doesn't negate what I want to say, and you won't keep me quiet. Mate.

Reactions: instantrose

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I've had a crazy busy bonkers week at work, broke up for half term now, spent the day cleaning/chilling then thought oooo I'll go check in on CC. A whole load of woahhhhhhh (not even got through it all yet) and ya'll are making up words like Aimless too. Aghhhhhhh! *rocks in the corner and refuses to emerge until the grownups are playing nice again*

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I've had a crazy busy bonkers week at work, broke up for half term now, spent the day cleaning/chilling then thought oooo I'll go check in on CC. A whole load of woahhhhhhh (not even got through it all yet) and ya'll are making up words like Aimless too. Aghhhhhhh! *rocks in the corner and refuses to emerge until the grownups are playing nice again*
Come lie with me on the kitchen floor we can hug each other and drink some kylie 🥂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
We’ve all waited for a long time to have somewhere to air our opinions on Aimee and we find it but end up bickering. It’s just pointless and ruining the thread. Honestly ladies (and gents if there is any) let’s draw a line under it and from this point stop bickering and get back to having a laugh with each other and at the expense of TT’s biggest bullshitter.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve now pressed ignore so any further comments I shall not be even reading or responding to.

Tbh I don’t think I’m going to post at all!
Oh don’t have us all going on strike because your not posting it will be dead on here 😂😂😂😂 ignore and report that’s what I’m going to do as the majority are here for the right reasons xx

Status
Not open for further replies.