Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I wonder if there is any blokes posting on this thread? I always just assume we are all ladies.
I always assume itā€™s ladies too. But I have seen some men on other tik tok tattle threads. Men can be just as bitchy as women or worse! Would love it if we got D1 and D2 on here for the truth I think it will come eventually maybe not directly from them but someone who knows them.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I always assume itā€™s ladies too. But I have seen some men on other tik tok tattle threads. Men can be just as bitchy as women or worse! Would love it if we got D1 and D2 on here for the truth I think it will come eventually maybe not directly from them but someone who knows them.

Be funny if one of them did join up šŸ¤£ Iā€™d settle for D2ā€™s mum though, she should defo join and spill the tea.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Come lie with me on the kitchen floor we can hug each other and drink some kylie šŸ„‚
If I could have a pillow please I'll join you or there's no way I'll be getting back up off said floor without a cricked neck. I shall sing you my rendition of living on a prayer that I first sang in my teens lying in the middle of the road drunk with my best mate. Do you have a ring light? We should probably be doing a tiktok?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Do you remember when she use to wear that VW t shirt all the time and those earrings and necklace that looked like a child necklace and she raved on about how much she loved it and then something happened and she never worked with or wore it again lol šŸ˜‚

Wasnā€™t that something like Tom jewellery or something similar to that name. They got loads of hate and dropped her I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.