Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They’ll regret it all and be throughly ashamed they ever met her, I love they did as didn’t we get some great content cos of it all 🤣🤣
The best! Although having had IVF a few times and a miscarriage at 11weeks I wasn’t impressed with her performance. It really did piss me RIGHT OFF. A very dark time in my life, the worst, and took me years to come to terms with.
I really felt that she was insincere

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
The best! Although having had IVF a few times and a miscarriage at 11weeks I wasn’t impressed with her performance. It really did piss me RIGHT OFF. A very dark time in my life, the worst, and took me years to come to terms with.
I’ve had a miscarriage too. I’m sorry you went through that. I cannot list the manner of ways she acted after that I just wouldn’t / couldn’t.

I couldn’t have called the kittens babies.

So much of it really struck a chord and I’m sorry I just don’t believe she had one at all.

There’s a special place in hell people lying about such a trauma.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
So sorry you have had fertility struggles. I am having secondary infertility issues which Are unexplained and it’s bloody awful. Seeing her lie about that really pissed me off too as well as the DA which I had a really bad time with as well.

The way she doesn’t bother with H is awful some people would love that child to death and put her as their number one thing in the world. I would love to be a mum again and I would love to have H and go out every weekend doing stuff she wanted to do. Aimless says she loves to craft i would be sitting making stuff with her but she doesn’t she spends all her time making content deleting comments.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
So sorry you went through this 😔 x

I have had two missed miscarriages and to hear her call her cats “babies” so soon after her saying she had a miscarriage was just unbelievable - I couldn’t even look at a pregnant lady without crying after my miscarriages. I know everyone deals with losses differently but just the word baby was a dagger to my heart.

Sending you big hugs xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

I have had two missed miscarriages and to hear her call her cats “babies” so soon after her saying she had a miscarriage was just unbelievable - I couldn’t even look at a pregnant lady without crying after my miscarriages. I know everyone deals with losses differently but just the word baby was a dagger to my heart.

Sending you big hugs xx
It’s soul destroying isn’t it, and what got me was the post she made about hating being pregnant, to then make out she was devastated. The photos of the pregnancy tests and the whole dragging the story out and the big reveal. It just seemed so orchestrated and to be in such despair and be able to post all those videos, well it just did not add up. And the whole baby loss awareness se. My god I don’t need her to tell me it’s ok to not be ok after the loss of a longed for child. do off 😂
Not you! Her 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry to hear this 💙💖 iv been in similar circumstances my baby was born asleep (stillborn) I had to have a funeral for her etc. a friend was pregnant same time as me and obviously continued her pregnancy and I couldn’t bring myself to be around her. I couldn’t even watch tv if it was a pregnancy story etc how she carried on was a disgrace and nothing but a insult to us genuine mums who have had heartbreaks like that big hugs lovely 💖

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Sending you big hugs xx
Thank you, I’m absolutely fine now but she really did drag it all up for me. She just does not know when to stop and keep things private. Nothing is off limits is it? Any situation will do if it gets her noticed 😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry to hear this 💙💖 iv been in similar circumstances my baby was born asleep (stillborn) I had to have a funeral for her etc. a friend was pregnant same time as me and obviously continued her pregnancy and I couldn’t bring myself to be around her. I couldn’t even watch tv if it was a pregnancy story etc how she carried on was a disgrace and nothing but a insult to us genuine mums who have had heartbreaks like that big hugs lovely 💖
Oh my god I’m so very sorry for your loss, my heart is broken for you. I know exactly what you mean about being near pregnant ladies, I had a friend having a baby during my longing for one years. It was so hard.
Life is hard and we just get on with don’t we. What makes me so annoyed is her blatant fib telling and trying to squeeze sympathy out of anyone at any cost. ♥️

Mar 7, 2024
Let's share our favourite aimee moments over the years. For me it's a toss up between crying in the half finished garden next to a pile of breeze blocks after D2 fuked off 🖤🖤
or the setting up the ring light, closing her eyes, gcse drama special with the thermometer hanging out of her mouth! Someone on here has it as their profile picture and it makes me laugh every time I see it. Absolutely tragic 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.