Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Let's share our favourite aimee moments over the years. For me it's a toss up between crying in the half finished garden next to a pile of breeze blocks after D2 fuked off 🖤🖤
or the setting up the ring light, closing her eyes, gcse drama special with the thermometer hanging out of her mouth! Someone on here has it as their profile picture and it makes me laugh every time I see it. Absolutely tragic 🤣
I’m going to have a few moments for this. There is just so much material to choose from isn’t there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I remember watching that back then and not quite understanding what the hell was going on. So bizarre and silly for a almost 40 year old to behave that way 😂

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry to hear this 💙💖 iv been in similar circumstances my baby was born asleep (stillborn) I had to have a funeral for her etc. a friend was pregnant same time as me and obviously continued her pregnancy and I couldn’t bring myself to be around her. I couldn’t even watch tv if it was a pregnancy story etc how she carried on was a disgrace and nothing but a insult to us genuine mums who have had heartbreaks like that big hugs lovely 💖
I am so sorry to hear you went through this 😔.

She really is a disgrace!

Sending you massive hugs xx

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes that the one I think lol it was it - I can’t see why businesses want to work with her she needs a warning beacon on her bloody head!

Every brand or business that she works with gets rightful criticism and comments etc, I don’t know why they bother. I mean they will argue her follower count but her engagement is very very low isn’t it.

The best! Although having had IVF a few times and a miscarriage at 11weeks I wasn’t impressed with her performance. It really did piss me RIGHT OFF. A very dark time in my life, the worst, and took me years to come to terms with.
I really felt that she was insincere

Yes that part was disgusting her behalf, and I’m awfully sorry you went through that. I imagine so many of us women felt hurt/anger at her pregnancy loss lies.

I’m watching Lucifer, I honest can’t believe she let H watch this. Not appropriate for a 9 yr old at all.

I can believe it, she’s a s mother so that kid probably watches loads that she shouldn’t.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is what Aimee should think about when she reads here. how her actions truth or lie affect people. The lack of sensitivity she has towards others because in her world,she is the only one who has experienced these things. I’m so sorry ladies no one should ever have to experience the heartache that you’ve experienced 🖤
My thoughts exactly and thank you. What makes her so irritating is the fact that she has so much support in every sense of the word, and yet she is the only one who has ever suffered and tries to act like she’s just a single momma doing her very best even tho she has so many struggles. Give me strength 🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The cat piss video
The sitting with the bear crying lol
The lying on the bed on the boat saying she had sea sickness
The thermometer in her mouth

The trip to London that she gave up spending Mothers Day with H for and it was to bake a cake 😂😂😂😂

All cracking shouts 🤣🤣 but the baking cake one was so funny due to her smugness before going, and especially as it was red hot weather too 🤣🤣

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Hey ladies, finally sat down after baking my sons 12th Birthday cake, cleaning the house and wrapping presents 😅 far to many to chose for a fav downspirall moment but one of the ones I cringe at the most is when she took that womans comment about flight or fight and used it in her description on how uneasy she felt round her ex partner hahaha dopey cow, was it years or something she hadn't been with him but let her daughter go with him then needed a glass of alcohol to calm the nerves! What an absolute lying dirty fanny flap 🤣. Not sure whats gone on as havent read all the pages but sending out positive vibes to everyone 💜 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.