Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She has a track record in fuggly shoes! I don't think we ever saw her wear the Disney princess shoes, were they Cinderella or something?
Oh I remember those. My friends teenage daughter asked if they were the kind that used to come with kids magazines for playing dress up. I’ve been a silent watcher for a very long time 😂

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Let's share our favourite aimee moments over the years. For me it's a toss up between crying in the half finished garden next to a pile of breeze blocks after D2 fuked off 🖤🖤
or the setting up the ring light, closing her eyes, gcse drama special with the thermometer hanging out of her mouth! Someone on here has it as their profile picture and it makes me laugh every time I see it. Absolutely tragic 🤣
There’s a few I get second hand embarrassment from reeeeallly badly. One that pops to mind is her stood in the kitchen holding a can and there’s a voice over of “I’m not in love with you anymore” and she mimes the “I didn’t know you ever were” whilst looking to the side as if she’s talking to someone. Corrie auditionAGE

Mar 7, 2024
The cat piss video
The sitting with the bear crying lol
The lying on the bed on the boat saying she had sea sickness
The thermometer in her mouth

The trip to London that she gave up spending Mothers Day with H for and it was to bake a cake 😂😂😂😂
Good choices 👌 she was in London for days biggin up the event to find herself an overdressed hot sweaty mess baking a cake! She hated that day - loved that for her 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hey ladies, finally sat down after baking my sons 12th Birthday cake, cleaning the house and wrapping presents 😅 far to many to chose for a fav downspirall moment but one of the ones I cringe at the most is when she took that womans comment about flight or fight and used it in her description on how uneasy she felt round her ex partner hahaha dopey cow, was it years or something she hadn't been with him but let her daughter go with him then needed a glass of alcohol to calm the nerves! What an absolute lying dirty fanny flap 🤣. Not sure whats gone on as havent read all the pages but sending out positive vibes to everyone 💜 xx
Yes!!! She said they split up on her Bday and it was 3 yrs. 😂 I only know because when I sussed her out I went and looked at every post to make sure I wasn’t imagining it. That was another red flag moment for me 😂

mmk

Mar 11, 2024
Merseyside
My favourite is 100% the video she crying saying they said I smell like cat piss 🤣 how the do she thought it was a good idea to say the kitten had pissed on the sofa cushion. Cats are so clean so she clearly not cleaning their litter trays often enough.
More like that damp washing smell when it's not been dried properly and sweaty pasty.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
There’s a few I get second hand embarrassment from reeeeallly badly. One that pops to mind is her stood in the kitchen holding a can and there’s a voice over of “I’m not in love with you anymore” and she mimes the “I didn’t know you ever were” whilst looking to the side as if she’s talking to someone. Corrie auditionAGE
All of her videos doing voiceovers make me cringe so bad. Especially after she’s slapped half a shop of makeup on and terribly lip syncs trying to be “sassy💅🏻

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Another thing I think was her worst moment was when H was putting up those you tube videos. She was adamant that harper was not on you tube and took her days to find them. Those videos H did broke my heart just wanting to have some interaction with anyone when he own mother clearly ignores her.
Then the really angry 😡 post where she was livid someone phoned the school 😂I’d be grateful there are people out there looking out for her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Another thing I think was her worst moment was when H was putting up those you tube videos. She was adamant that harper was not on you tube and took her days to find them. Those videos H did broke my heart just wanting to have some interaction with anyone when he own mother clearly ignores her.

Her ‘no ss given’ attitude over that whole debacle was a disgrace. That poor child. She’s had so pretty scumbag content hasn’t she, including filming a road traffic accident. She’s just vile.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
All of her videos doing voiceovers make me cringe so bad. Especially after she’s slapped half a shop of makeup on and terribly lip syncs trying to be “sassy💅🏻
Yes they’re all equally embarrassing. Washing up next to an inspirational mental health video giving you that look a teacher would do when you’ve done something wrong, nodding along to him. Just a repost would’ve been suffice love 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Corrie audition just reminded me of her bread crumbing the huns with a really exciting opportunity, she couldn't believe they had asked her.... huns were guessing she had got a part on hollyoakes.... then she hinted she was going to be interviewing members of a soap..... she actually got invited to watch an episode of coronation Street with every other tiktoker and clearly had no idea who anyone was. It was such an anti climax after such a build up 🤣

Fickle lemon

Mar 8, 2024
Let's share our favourite aimee moments over the years. For me it's a toss up between crying in the half finished garden next to a pile of breeze blocks after D2 fuked off 🖤🖤
or the setting up the ring light, closing her eyes, gcse drama special with the thermometer hanging out of her mouth! Someone on here has it as their profile picture and it makes me laugh every time I see it. Absolutely tragic 🤣
Mine has to be the thermometer

Status
Not open for further replies.