Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Corrie audition just reminded me of her bread crumbing the huns with a really exciting opportunity, she couldn't believe they had asked her.... huns were guessing she had got a part on hollyoakes.... then she hinted she was going to be interviewing members of a soap..... she actually got invited to watch an episode of coronation Street with every other tiktoker and clearly had no idea who anyone was. It was such an anti climax after such a build up 🤣
Hasn’t every man and his dog been on the corrie set 😂 🙌🏼 VIP in the hooooouse 🙌🏼

Wahltroll

Mar 9, 2024
Mine has to be the thermometer

Let's share our favourite aimee moments over the years. For me it's a toss up between crying in the half finished garden next to a pile of breeze blocks after D2 fuked off 🖤🖤
or the setting up the ring light, closing her eyes, gcse drama special with the thermometer hanging out of her mouth! Someone on here has it as their profile picture and it makes me laugh every time I see it. Absolutely tragic 🤣
I think the will you have a coffee with me has gotta be top 3 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
I wonder if there is any blokes posting on this thread? I always just assume we are all ladies.

Hay. One here, but intend to really lerk and like only and probably won't post very much. Usually i wouldn't be on a gossip forum as it wouldn't usually be for me, but aimee and her behaviour has meant an exception is made. I want to see her tiktok career come to an end, i want to see her behaviour and lies exposed for all to see as is happening, and i want to see her become irrelevant. She's the last of the 3 tiktokers that sent me down a rabbit hole, first it was kerry essex and her mocking of disabled children that caused me to discover t as i googled her thanks to a friend posting about it, now she's irrelevant. Then i got hooked on shan mccarney's drama and had to see that out until the end, now aimless. Once she's done then i'm done as well.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Hay. One here, but intend to really lerk and like only and probably won't post very much. Usually i wouldn't be on a gossip forum as it wouldn't usually be for me, but aimee and her behaviour has meant an exception is made. I want to see her tiktok career come to an end, i want to see her behaviour and lies exposed for all to see as is happening, and i want to see her become irrelevant. She's the last of the 3 tiktokers that sent me down a rabbit hole, first it was kerry essex and her mocking of disabled children that caused me to discover t as i googled her thanks to a friend posting about it, now she's irrelevant. Then i got hooked on shan mccarney's drama and had to see that out until the end, now aimless. Once she's done then i'm done as well.

Oh don’t just lerk, keep joining in ☺️ I think it’s great we have men on here too as it’s good to get your views too.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I went looking for the Cinderella shoes but found the cartoon nails 🤣
IMG_0413.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.