instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I went looking for the Cinderella shoes but found the cartoon nails 🤣
IMG_0413.jpeg
i wish that came with a jumpscare warning 😂😂😂

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I’m going to start posting these morons who constantly attack anybody who comments. I didn’t see anything wrong with what this person said. It was only an observation. £25.00? on a breakfast for one, which isn’t an occasional treat then yes, you must have lots of money

No but I know she had a date with someone who wasn't d1 or d2 and that really bad sore throat was not a sore throat atall if you get my drift. If someone can do the math I think it was after d1 before d2 but I can't be sure. She said on a live she didn't like him

The boyfriend didn’t last long. She was so smug as usual. Even when she does meet D3 she won’t be able to help herself letting everyone know she has a knew victim as she needs to show off to feed her ego.
Once he gets a sniff of her he will be long gone like the rest

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
i know we’re moving past this now and i’m sorry to bring it up again but i’d just like to apologise for the comments i made earlier. Ultimately we’re all here for the same reason and bickering against eachother is exactly what Aimee wants. I shouldn’t have commented and i recognise i was wrong.
We are all in this together 🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.