Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
OMG I found them 🤣
IMG_0415.jpeg

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thanks for all your comments guys they haven’t gone un noticed, I am just going to lurk for a while whilst things calm down and see how I feel in a few days, I hate arguments and having been in a DV relationship I don’t do well with conflict and being attacked, that sounds lame to say out loud but I own my triggers.

I’ll see you all as I read but I’ll speak to you all in a few days ❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thanks for all your comments guys they haven’t gone un noticed, I am just going to lurk for a while whilst things calm down and see how I feel in a few days, I hate arguments and having been in a DV relationship I don’t do well with conflict and being attacked, that sounds lame to say out loud but I own my triggers.

Ahhhh sorry you feel that way. Get some space. Life is hard, lets support each other ♥️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ahhhh sorry you feel that way. Get some space. Life is hard, lets support each other ♥️

Also, I did read your previous post and couldn’t go without saying I’m so very sorry for your experiences, I’m sorry that she makes a mockery out of those exact situations, you are someone to be admired the sheer strength you clearly have and you are remarkable ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
Oh don’t just lerk, keep joining in ☺️ I think it’s great we have men on here too as it’s good to get your views too.

I will be honest, aimee makes me very nervous as much as she is a very tiny minority in the way she behaves. I would be very nervous in her company even though it's unlikely i would ever meet her being in a different country for starters. She lies so much and doesn't care who she hurts.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024

Don’t leave or be quiet. I was in the same situation as you with DA and honestly earlier did trigger me. I come online to get away with the things in real life that trigger me. I was recently diagnosed with PTSD due to what happened and I avoid any kind of conflict but today as I said earlier ignore it. I’m not letting my past control my future anymore and you shouldn’t either don’t get me wrong I have bad days but they are becoming less and less. Big hugs to you always here if you need a chat ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I will be honest, aimee makes me very nervous as much as she is a very tiny minority in the way she behaves. I would be very nervous in her company even though it's unlikely i would ever meet her being in a different country for starters. She lies so much and doesn't care who she hurts.

I can imagine for men she’s appears very dangerous in the sense her lies could cause damage and it’s glaring obvious she’s a huge bunny boiler and narc, so I get that.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Don’t leave or be quiet. I was in the same situation as you with DA and honestly earlier did trigger me. I come online to get away with the things in real life that trigger me. I was recently diagnosed with PTSD due to what happened and I avoid any kind of conflict but today as I said earlier ignore it. I’m not letting my past control my future anymore and you shouldn’t either don’t get me wrong I have bad days but they are becoming less and less. Big hugs to you always here if you need a chat ❤️

I under went therapy for PTSD I now manage it for the most part, but like you I come online to distract myself from my life struggles so that earlier did effect me as I seemed to be targeted when others were saying the same, I just feel the break is needed as if I can’t handle the heat I should stay out of the kitchen so to speak, although at times people need to remember there is real people behind these accounts as much as we have our little anonymous personas

Thank you so much for that comment though it means a lot to me and I couldn’t simply not reply same to you I’m here for you also ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Also, I did read your previous post and couldn’t go without saying I’m so very sorry for your experiences, I’m sorry that she makes a mockery out of those exact situations, you are someone to be admired the sheer strength you clearly have and you are remarkable ❤️❤️❤️
Don’t stop posting. You seem very sensible, balanced and grounded and clearly enjoy being part of this. This is just teething issues. TL is more established and has the benefit of being locked down. Genuine posters here will remain consistent, posters with different motives will fade away.

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
Please let’s just drop all this now guys -A will be in her smug bloody element knowing the two pages are like this with one another or that the page itself has people in conflict with one another!

This thread wouldn’t have occurred without us all agreeing that A is a butthole! We all have shared opinions on her and that is why there is 105 threads on her on TL and 243 pages on this one!

Things have been said, people have been hurt, some things taken out of context and some things been a little below the belt BUT apologies were made that were heartfelt and it time for everyone to draw a line under it all and to move on now.

It is such a shame that many want to leave here due to this all too 😢.

Let’s get back to talking about A and her pathetic excuses of parenting and trying to be relatable when she is flashing the cash that probably her uncle gave her 🙄 - vile!
Here here

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Don’t stop posting. You seem very sensible, balanced and grounded and clearly enjoy being part of this. This is just teething issues. TL is more established and has the benefit of being locked down. Genuine posters here will remain consistent, posters with different motives will fade away.

Thank you that means a lot to me, I have pressed the ignore button on those who were attacking me, I’m just not rough skinned sometimes! Much love to you I know you haven’t had an easy few days either ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
I can imagine for men she’s appears very dangerous in the sense her lies could cause damage and it’s glaring obvious she’s a huge bunny boiler and narc, so I get that.

Thanks. I do believe she is dangerous but thankfully she is a very tiny minority. I really hope it all comes crashing down for her as such behaviour as she engages in should never be rewarded.

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
Do you remember when she use to wear that VW t shirt all the time and those earrings and necklace that looked like a child necklace and she raved on about how much she loved it and then something happened and she never worked with or wore it again lol 😂
Remember she didn’t take the vm necklace off for months. Seems to have disappeared- I assume it was from d1 or d2 or possibly d1.5 who was in between

Status
Not open for further replies.