Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
So sorry you went through this šŸ˜” x

I have had two missed miscarriages and to hear her call her cats ā€œbabiesā€ so soon after her saying she had a miscarriage was just unbelievable - I couldnā€™t even look at a pregnant lady without crying after my miscarriages. I know everyone deals with losses differently but just the word baby was a dagger to my heart.

Sending you big hugs xx
I too suffered a mc whilst trying for my 2nd and I donā€™t get this either. Why call them babies when she was so traumatised. This makes me think she was never pregnant or she had a termination

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you that means a lot to me, I have pressed the ignore button on those who were attacking me, Iā€™m just not rough skinned sometimes! Much love to you I know you havenā€™t had an easy few days either ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
This sounds crass but I could not care less. My TL family have come out in spades for me tonight and I hope that this place finds the same vibe. You have a chance to be part of something special from the very beginning and itā€™s all anonymous. Donā€™t let it get to you. Complete and utter irony isnā€™t it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry to hear this šŸ’™šŸ’– iv been in similar circumstances my baby was born asleep (stillborn) I had to have a funeral for her etc. a friend was pregnant same time as me and obviously continued her pregnancy and I couldnā€™t bring myself to be around her. I couldnā€™t even watch tv if it was a pregnancy story etc how she carried on was a disgrace and nothing but a insult to us genuine mums who have had heartbreaks like that big hugs lovely šŸ’–
Sending lots of hugs and love to all those who have experienced loss

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
@RainbowBright i canā€™t work out if my reply to you posted or not. If it didnā€™t your message didnā€™t go unnoticed ā™„ļø
I havenā€™t seen a reply but I had a migraine so my sight wasnt so great. Will check again in the morning.

I was very lucky & I went on to have a Son and a Daughter so I know I am blessed.

You donā€™t forget the ones you lost though. I know everyone isnā€™t the same but itā€™s been said many, many times - she doesnā€™t at all present as someone who has endured that. Also the date she seemed to make out was he due date was actually mine.

I couldnā€™t hate her move and I really donā€™t hate anyone. I couldnā€™t give a nick how much money she has or if her house is paid for. Iā€™m not jealous in the slightest because she really oozes ugly inside and out. Money cannot bring you happiness.

Can I just share something private a second?

20 years ago I met the love of my life, I lost the baby, had my son, got pregnant with my daughter and we drifted apart. To the extend he cheated on me. I had my daughter and for 8 years I was a shadow of my former self. I was seriously depressed but I was masking really well. A old friend pointed it out to me and I started to fight back, fight through the darkness.

Me and the ex started to get on better for the kids, heā€™d moved 300 miles away so contact was all via phone and odd visits.

We become friends again and after 2 years got back together. We have been together 6 years now. Living together 4 years ago yesterday. Covid made him move in with me due to his health and needing to shield. He had no one where he was.

I am honestly blissfully, Disney happy. I live in a council house, live pay check to pay check but my family is complete. We just work. Things are just great. And this is all I ever dreamed of - him / us.

I say this for 2 reasons - 1 Aimee needs to realise people arenā€™t jealous, even if they arenā€™t happy none of us would swop places with her.

The next, in case any of you are struggling too. Weather itā€™s man trouble or it might just be you are struggling to get your old self back. There really is light at the end of the tunnel. Time heals and changes things.

My life changed because one friend pointed out that he could see through my mask.

Aimee needs that friend or family member.

Iā€™m not bragging, I want people to see there is hope. And happiness that doesnā€™t include money or material things.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This sounds crass but I could not care less. My TL family have come out in spades for me tonight and I hope that this place finds the same vibe. You have a chance to be part of something special from the very beginning and itā€™s all anonymous. Donā€™t let it get to you. Complete and utter irony isnā€™t it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ it sure is
I know I have had so many supportive comments, there is some lovely people in here ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Jun 7, 2023
Tbh Iā€™ve ignored their comments. So Iā€™ve only just seen this one cause I clicked ā€œviewā€ my previous posts are just me holding myself accountable for what triggers me etc nothing aimed at the person who commented.
Of course, you do you! I totally get you. Iā€™ve been on TL for years, way before this b came along and I found it triggering at times. I think thereā€™s a sense of safety on Aimeeā€™s threads over there and honestly thereā€™s nothing that really gets to me. Itā€™s been wild on here recently but I think a lot of threads are sadly the same, even over there. I think us tattle lot got lucky on Aimeeā€™s thread where we all seem to somehow click. As mentioned above I hope it ends up being similar here and you find things less triggering!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Of course, you do you! I totally get you. Iā€™ve been on TL for years, way before this b came along and I found it triggering at times. I think thereā€™s a sense of safety on Aimeeā€™s threads over there and honestly thereā€™s nothing that really gets to me. Itā€™s been wild on here recently but I think a lot of threads are sadly the same, even over there. I think us tattle lot got lucky on Aimeeā€™s thread where we all seem to somehow click. As mentioned above I hope it ends up being similar here and you find things less triggering!

Yes I find with tattle being locked down, you bound you get to know each other etc disagree at times and move on, which is what this thread should have done the same, Iā€™ve learned to have my boundaries which is why I have ignored their comments, so I can no longer see them, thatā€™s something I felt I needed to do to protect my peace. I do hope this thread slowly becomes the same as youā€™ve described! Iā€™m here for the laughs, the funny comments and pointing out As lies. Thatā€™s why I joined, Iā€™m not here for conflict.
Iā€™ve read T for months on various people, I even go there if I find someone new to see if they have any skeletons before I assume theyā€™re ok. Half the time Iā€™m shocked at what I find! But thank you so much for your message I really appreciate it ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I under went therapy for PTSD I now manage it for the most part, but like you I come online to distract myself from my life struggles so that earlier did effect me as I seemed to be targeted when others were saying the same, I just feel the break is needed as if I canā€™t handle the heat I should stay out of the kitchen so to speak, although at times people need to remember there is real people behind these accounts as much as we have our little anonymous personas

Thank you so much for that comment though it means a lot to me and I couldnā€™t simply not reply same to you Iā€™m here for you also ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Always here ā¤ļø everyday is a struggle but everyday is a new day and we get stronger! I need people like you in my life itā€™s hard for people who havenā€™t been there to understand how a person can really control your life and make you feel like nothing and reliant on them no matter how badly they abuse you. I am 7 years free and still feel like Iā€™m suffocating at times. Take a break and come back when your ready you know we all have your back ā¤ļø

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Always here ā¤ļø everyday is a struggle but everyday is a new day and we get stronger! I need people like you in my life itā€™s hard for people who havenā€™t been there to understand how a person can really control your life and make you feel like nothing and reliant ok them no matter how badly they abuse you. I am 7 years free and still feel like Iā€™m suffocating at times. Take a break and come back when your ready you know we all have your back ā¤ļø

Yes! Itā€™s hard for people who have not experienced it to understand, those who get it have sadly been there also, I was in it for 9 years Iā€™m now 3 years free and never looked back. I had to face it head on and was so shocked at just how much happened to me, that I did not realise at the time. Iā€™ll always be here if you need someone, even if itā€™s just to feel the understanding of someone else.
ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Weā€™ve all waited for a long time to have somewhere to air our opinions on Aimee and we find it but end up bickering. Itā€™s just pointless and ruining the thread. Honestly ladies (and gents if there is any) letā€™s draw a line under it and from this point stop bickering and get back to having a laugh with each other and at the expense of TTā€™s biggest bullshitter.
Absolutely spot on. Can we just enjoy this opportunity. The negativity is pushing me away. ā˜ŗļø

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she has so much disposable income she wants to consider paying for a stylist and Iā€™ve never been more serious šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she would still be antwacky in the 80ā€™s.

I havenā€™t seen a reply but I had a migraine so my sight wasnt so great. Will check again in the morning.

I was very lucky & I went on to have a Son and a Daughter so I know I am blessed.

You donā€™t forget the ones you lost though. I know everyone isnā€™t the same but itā€™s been said many, many times - she doesnā€™t at all present as someone who has endured that. Also the date she seemed to make out was he due date was actually mine.

I couldnā€™t hate her move and I really donā€™t hate anyone. I couldnā€™t give a nick how much money she has or if her house is paid for. Iā€™m not jealous in the slightest because she really oozes ugly inside and out. Money cannot bring you happiness.

Can I just share something private a second?

20 years ago I met the love of my life, I lost the baby, had my son, got pregnant with my daughter and we drifted apart. To the extend he cheated on me. I had my daughter and for 8 years I was a shadow of my former self. I was seriously depressed but I was masking really well. A old friend pointed it out to me and I started to fight back, fight through the darkness.

Me and the ex started to get on better for the kids, heā€™d moved 300 miles away so contact was all via phone and odd visits.

We become friends again and after 2 years got back together. We have been together 6 years now. Living together 4 years ago yesterday. Covid made him move in with me due to his health and needing to shield. He had no one where he was.

I am honestly blissfully, Disney happy. I live in a council house, live pay check to pay check but my family is complete. We just work. Things are just great. And this is all I ever dreamed of - him / us.

I say this for 2 reasons - 1 Aimee needs to realise people arenā€™t jealous, even if they arenā€™t happy none of us would swop places with her.

The next, in case any of you are struggling too. Weather itā€™s man trouble or it might just be you are struggling to get your old self back. There really is light at the end of the tunnel. Time heals and changes things.

My life changed because one friend pointed out that he could see through my mask.

Aimee needs that friend or family member.

Iā€™m not bragging, I want people to see there is hope. And happiness that doesnā€™t include money or material things.
Thatā€™s lovely and yes I agree she could do with someone to really lift her out of what seems like a chaotic life.
I do keep finding myself feeling sorry for her at times but then she goes all passive aggressive and arrogant. Iā€™m not jealous either, I think im so irritated by her because sheā€™s so transparent yet gets away with this atrocious behaviour.
Life is difficult a lot of time. Happiness is transient, so when you find it cherish it.
ā™„ļø

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I have @thelurker66 back as do so many others on here. We will hopefully find the same safe space as you do on TL. Honestly you lot support each other day in day out. Yeah itā€™s an aimless thread but the past two years I have seen a lot of you go through some horrific stuff and you have all pulled each other up. This is what we need here too and we need to own when we are wrong and sometimes agree to disagree.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Oh you mean the child ā€œwho doesnā€™t like chicken on the boneā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But will happily gnaw on a cube of cucumber like a guinea pig šŸ¹
I canā€™t deal with chicken on the bone its an acutal phobia I have proper caveman holding a drumstick and tearing meat off the bone šŸ¤®

I donā€™t like mash and mince canā€™t bear to look at it or have it touch me. I still make it for my kids as I didnā€™t want my phobias transferring to them and they eat everything

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I canā€™t deal with chicken on the bone its an acutal phobia I have proper caveman holding a drumstick and tearing meat off the bone šŸ¤®

I donā€™t like mash and mince canā€™t bear to look at it or have it touch me. I still make it for my kids as I didnā€™t want my phobias transferring to them and they eat everything

Least yours are real phobias! Not like this lying woman ā€œI hate cheeseā€ yet scranned mini cheddars in bed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.