Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Why is nobody talking about her eating cheddars at 3am. I think she does like cheese it’s just an attention thing
Least yours are real phobias! Not like this lying woman “I hate cheese” yet scranned mini cheddars in bed 😂😂😂
OMG I just wrote that. Why is nobody talking about the cheddars in bed. I’m sure I’ve seen her eating mac n cheese bites once as well. It’s all for content. Harper used to eat M & S drumsticks all the time.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why is nobody talking about her eating cheddars at 3am. I think she does like cheese it’s just an attention thing

OMG I just wrote that. Why is nobody talking about the cheddars in bed. I’m sure I’ve seen her eating mac n cheese bites once as well. It’s all for content. Harper used to eat M & S drumsticks all the time.

I don’t see the point in lying just to try and cause people to be like “omg no way!” Even has said to Wendy “mummy I don’t like cheese do I” I don’t give a damn personally if she does or if she doesn’t I just don’t see the point in lying about half the stuff she does 😂

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t see the point in lying just to try and cause people to be like “omg no way!” Even has said to Wendy “mummy I don’t like cheese do I” I don’t give a damn personally if she does or if she doesn’t I just don’t see the point in lying about half the stuff she does 😂
The comment about I don’t like cheese mummy is because she knows she is lying and needs the back up. Wendy pissed out her head going yeah she has never liked cheese. Who actually gives a do. I don’t like a lot of things like most people do I don’t make it my whole personality or a drama about it. One minute she can’t touch cheese next she is eating cheddars with them nasty claws which probably have a weeks worth of hair DUD and cat piss under them 🤮

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The comment about I don’t like cheese mummy is because she knows she is lying and needs the back up. Wendy pissed out her head going yeah she has never liked cheese. Who actually gives a do. I don’t like a lot of things like most people do I don’t make it my whole personality or a drama about it. One minute she can’t touch cheese next she is eating cheddars with them nasty claws which probably have a weeks worth of hair DUD and cat piss under them 🤮

“Always leathered, says she doesn’t like cheese but is always cheddered” 😂😂😂

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Right I am off the bed ladies and men 🤪 We have had a bad day but turned it around 🙌🏻 Let’s not get back to that again we are better than that. For those of us who have read tattle religiously and haven’t had a voice it’s been amazing to vent on here and make the beginnings of new friendships with those of us who couldn’t comment and with the tattle ladies themselves who have kept us entertained for years!

FYI if anyone follows Becky Jones and her tattle thread it’s suitcase Sunday tomorrow 🎉

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Right I am off the bed ladies and men 🤪 We have had a bad day but turned it around 🙌🏻 Let’s not get back to that again we are better than that. For those of us who have read tattle religiously and haven’t had a voice it’s been amazing to vent on here and make the beginnings of new friendships with those of us who couldn’t comment on tattle and with the tattle ladies themselves who have kept us entertained for years!

FYI if anyone follows Becky Jones and her tattle thread it’s suitcase Sunday tomorrow 🎉
Much love to you, I’m officially calling you my twin because we have the same PP although mine keeps changing but not letting me change it 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly. It’s the carefully orchestrated and made up crap that gives me the rage.she thinks she’s a star in her own movie and improvising “today I don’t eat cheese”

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
there are so many moments. Where do I start. But I’ll never get over the fing thermometer in her mouth, like a child not wanting to go to school. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think this particular illness saga was the best one
That thermometer 🌡️ still has me howling to this day , and when she said she was becoming delirious with a temp of 38 🤣🤣🤣
The woman is a pathetic little sad sack !
Oh but then there is the bathroom floor naked incident 🤣 too many to choose from !!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think this particular illness saga was the best one
That thermometer 🌡️ still has me howling to this day , and when she said she was becoming delirious with a temp of 38 🤣🤣🤣
The woman is a pathetic little sad sack !
Oh but then there is the bathroom floor naked incident 🤣 too many to choose from !!

That one is up there with one of my favourites! And the Halloween tree 😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s just trolling herself at this point, the fact she uploads these herself makes it even funnier 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2482.jpeg
    IMG_2482.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 63

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I haven’t seen a reply but I had a migraine so my sight wasnt so great. Will check again in the morning.

I was very lucky & I went on to have a Son and a Daughter so I know I am blessed.

You don’t forget the ones you lost though. I know everyone isn’t the same but it’s been said many, many times - she doesn’t at all present as someone who has endured that. Also the date she seemed to make out was he due date was actually mine.

I couldn’t hate her move and I really don’t hate anyone. I couldn’t give a nick how much money she has or if her house is paid for. I’m not jealous in the slightest because she really oozes ugly inside and out. Money cannot bring you happiness.

Can I just share something private a second?

20 years ago I met the love of my life, I lost the baby, had my son, got pregnant with my daughter and we drifted apart. To the extend he cheated on me. I had my daughter and for 8 years I was a shadow of my former self. I was seriously depressed but I was masking really well. A old friend pointed it out to me and I started to fight back, fight through the darkness.

Me and the ex started to get on better for the kids, he’d moved 300 miles away so contact was all via phone and odd visits.

We become friends again and after 2 years got back together. We have been together 6 years now. Living together 4 years ago yesterday. Covid made him move in with me due to his health and needing to shield. He had no one where he was.

I am honestly blissfully, Disney happy. I live in a council house, live pay check to pay check but my family is complete. We just work. Things are just great. And this is all I ever dreamed of - him / us.

I say this for 2 reasons - 1 Aimee needs to realise people aren’t jealous, even if they aren’t happy none of us would swop places with her.

The next, in case any of you are struggling too. Weather it’s man trouble or it might just be you are struggling to get your old self back. There really is light at the end of the tunnel. Time heals and changes things.

My life changed because one friend pointed out that he could see through my mask.

Aimee needs that friend or family member.

I’m not bragging, I want people to see there is hope. And happiness that doesn’t include money or material things.
Thank you so much for being so raw and honest
I really needed to hear that this evening
I am so happy to hear you are in such a wonderful place
Life’s tapestry is all about sowing are little stitches to find our way ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.