Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
opening my phone to see her dish up dinner video was not a welcome sight at 3am. Firstly, she says “it was harpers choice tonight” of course,blame the decision to get yet another takeaway on your child 🙄secondly i think i’m developing a medical aversion to the way she breathes through her teeth. There’s no way it’s not on purpose. Anyway,i’m off to have nightmares about Aimless coddling a bucket of chicken. Sweet dreams everyone 😴

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Not me waking at 4am with my arm and foot 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 painkillers a brew and scrolling to catch up. Glad everyone is moving on from yesterday. Start as we mean to go on ladies. I came to say about the chicken on the bone so random she feels the need to lie. Still believe she met someone we can all then meet up with friends. We will see how the week goes. I think we are due a sick poorly me video full of cold etc but we will see happy Sunday guys my fave day of the week roast day and yes I’m cooking beef 😂😂😂😂 what a time to be alive when you actually know how to cook it 🙌🏻

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Let's share our favourite aimee moments over the years. For me it's a toss up between crying in the half finished garden next to a pile of breeze blocks after D2 fuked off 🖤🖤
or the setting up the ring light, closing her eyes, gcse drama special with the thermometer hanging out of her mouth! Someone on here has it as their profile picture and it makes me laugh every time I see it. Absolutely tragic 🤣
I wouldn’t know where to start………there are just too many to choose from 🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I think the Halloween tree has to be up there who the do has a Halloween tree anyway. If you was out doing your weekly shop in tesco and seen aimee down a aisle would you approach her ? Or would you take a pic and just run here 😂😂😂😂 can’t lie Id love to bump into her to see the real aimee I know we see the unfiltered pics well supposedly but I still believe it would be even worse in real life

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Where they the Disney X Aldo shoes?
Yes! Like these………. IMG_2070.jpeg

Reactions: mmk

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I think the Halloween tree has to be up there who the do has a Halloween tree anyway. If you was out doing your weekly shop in tesco and seen aimee down an aisle would you approach her ? Or would you take a pic and just run here 😂😂😂😂 can’t lie Id love to bump into her to see the real aimee I know we see the unfiltered pics well supposedly but I still believe it would be even worse in real life
I would deffo take a pic and put it on here immediately! 😂😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you so much for being so raw and honest
I really needed to hear that this evening
I am so happy to hear you are in such a wonderful place
Life’s tapestry is all about sowing are little stitches to find our way ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lot of love to you.

I didn’t mean to make it sound like I need a man, I’m very independent actually. I just knew I’d found my one and things went bad then to worse and I just wasn’t coping with it at all. None of my closest family or friends knew what I was going through in those 8 years. As I said it took reconnecting with an old friend. I guess we can even fool ourselves.

I’m happy that I found myself first, reconnected with who I am as a person but us getting back together. It can take a long time to forgive and forget but I guess those obstacles made us stronger.

Sending lots of love to you. I’m pleased my post helped you, I wouldn’t want to trigger anyone. Just lots of people struggle in one way or another and I just wanted to say there’s hope.

Even for Aimee, if she started to act her age, looked deeply in the mirror and worked on herself. But it won’t happen. All 3 of them need a man, any man to complete them. That’s sad.

If things go tits up again with my Mr then I’m ok on my own, having my own space and star fishing on the bed!

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t deal with chicken on the bone its an acutal phobia I have proper caveman holding a drumstick and tearing meat off the bone 🤮

I don’t like mash and mince can’t bear to look at it or have it touch me. I still make it for my kids as I didn’t want my phobias transferring to them and they eat everything
I have food aversions with my autism. I can’t deal with bones so use bbq tongs to hold and take the meat off it 😂 other half thinks I’m crazy. Raw chicken is the other one it feels like human flesh to me 🤢I thinks A’s only food aversion is not being able to stuff enough in her washing machine gob quick enough! Never seen anyone eat like a spin cycle before 🤢

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I think this particular illness saga was the best one
That thermometer 🌡️ still has me howling to this day , and when she said she was becoming delirious with a temp of 38 🤣🤣🤣
The woman is a pathetic little sad sack !
Oh but then there is the bathroom floor naked incident 🤣 too many to choose from !!
The thermometer one was mine too! The disbelief at what I was watching will never leave me! The comments from the huns too, like why you encouraging this 🤣
Missed the playing in the toilet floor one…can’t say I’m disappointed 😳

Mar 9, 2024
Any need to carry it on? Like what are you achieving by acting so childish? If you don’t like them to that extent then never look on the website, don’t engage with the ones who sometimes appear here, simple!
You can mute folk on here, click on their profile & away you go (not muting you, but the post you replied to). I'm not here to read comments putting one forum against the other.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
The thermometer one was mine too! The disbelief at what I was watching will never leave me! The comments from the huns too, like why you encouraging this 🤣
Missed the playing in the toilet floor one…can’t say I’m disappointed 😳
She was laid naked with just the scabby dressing gown on . Sprawled on the bathroom floor because she was that hot !
She had the worse case of tonsillitis in the entire world
And if I remember rightly old slaggy shirl came round and fed her ice pops moping her brow !!!
She deleted the video
Not sure if anyone has it
Absolutely hilarious 😆

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Can we stop with this nasty behaviour please.
Like someone said it could be catpiss herself or one of her huns causing s.
Had no problems here until that vile comment was made about Mrs Turner. Funny how all the s about her family and fraud comes out and then that comment appeared.
It could even be her friend Jasmin.
I think we should all report that comment and then ignore that account if they continue.
Feeding them with replies and continuing this on is pissing me off now.
Mrs T wrote a sincere heartfelt apology & let’s move on from this

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Can we stop with this nasty behaviour please.
Like someone said it could be catpiss herself or one of her huns causing s.
Had no problems here until that vile comment was made about Mrs Turner. Funny how all the s about her family and fraud comes out and then that comment appeared.
It could even be her friend Jasmin.
I think we should all report that comment and then ignore that account if they continue.
Feeding them with replies and continuing this on is pissing me off now.
Mrs T wrote a sincere heartfelt apology & let’s move on from this
I reported them and ignored them
Definitely someone here to cause trouble
Too much of a coincidence xx

Mar 9, 2024
Corrie audition just reminded me of her bread crumbing the huns with a really exciting opportunity, she couldn't believe they had asked her.... huns were guessing she had got a part on hollyoakes.... then she hinted she was going to be interviewing members of a soap..... she actually got invited to watch an episode of coronation Street with every other tiktoker and clearly had no idea who anyone was. It was such an anti climax after such a build up 🤣
It was so awkward, the comments she made to the actor who played Stephen were so cringy

Status
Not open for further replies.