Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
We’ve all waited for a long time to have somewhere to air our opinions on Aimee and we find it but end up bickering. It’s just pointless and ruining the thread. Honestly ladies (and gents if there is any) let’s draw a line under it and from this point stop bickering and get back to having a laugh with each other and at the expense of TT’s biggest bullshitter.
Exactly this and if any commenters annoy u just press ignore and carry on

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
The best! Although having had IVF a few times and a miscarriage at 11weeks I wasn’t impressed with her performance. It really did piss me RIGHT OFF. A very dark time in my life, the worst, and took me years to come to terms with.
I really felt that she was insincere
There's a thing I keep seeing her buying spicy rice but not eaten any yet 🤔

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I have food aversions with my autism. I can’t deal with bones so use bbq tongs to hold and take the meat off it 😂 other half thinks I’m crazy. Raw chicken is the other one it feels like human flesh to me 🤢I thinks A’s only food aversion is not being able to stuff enough in her washing machine gob quick enough! Never seen anyone eat like a spin cycle before 🤢
I hate the feeling of chicken too. Ive never touched raw red meat before that is even worse. I can’t go into a butchers cos it’s like a bloodbath to me 🤣I don’t like chewing food definitely have issues.

Aimless def doesn’t have issues with eating. That whole I forget to eat is another attention seeking content tactic same as all the issues she claims to have. That’s why she is so dangerous her followers could have food issues, anxiety/depression, DA and everything else she claims to experience and genuinely feel she will help them when it’s all lies to get praise for her ego and then to line her pocket from sales. How they can’t see it I don’t know.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
But why did she need to give her chicken on the bone when there was another tender in the box? It just doesn't make sense to me.
Because she made up the harper doesn’t like the chicken on the bone so it makes her look like a good mum taking it off for her. It give her some content but now it’s bitten her in the arse cos Harper does actually eat it. I’m sure M & S chicken on the bone was one of her favs not long ago. She lies that much she forgets what she lies about.

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Hay. One here, but intend to really lerk and like only and probably won't post very much. Usually i wouldn't be on a gossip forum as it wouldn't usually be for me, but aimee and her behaviour has meant an exception is made. I want to see her tiktok career come to an end, i want to see her behaviour and lies exposed for all to see as is happening, and i want to see her become irrelevant. She's the last of the 3 tiktokers that sent me down a rabbit hole, first it was kerry essex and her mocking of disabled children that caused me to discover t as i googled her thanks to a friend posting about it, now she's irrelevant. Then i got hooked on shan mccarney's drama and had to see that out until the end, now aimless. Once she's done then i'm done as well.
You really really need to go down the Sasha fontain rabbit hole..oh my days.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Because she made up the harper doesn’t like the chicken on the bone so it makes her look like a good mum taking it off for her. It give her some content but now it’s bitten her in the arse cos Harper does actually eat it. I’m sure M & S chicken on the bone was one of her favs not long ago. She lies that much she forgets what she lies about.

You need a good memory to be a good liar, something she appears to not have, doesn’t stop lie after lie rolling off her tongue though for some reason.

I agree about the chicken, it’s like her with cheese, she says she doesn’t like the taste, texture or smell of cheese but yet eats cheddars which are as cheese flavoured and smelling as a snack comes. I personally hate coffee, so I don’t drink it but I also cannot abide anything coffee flavoured either. Imagine making a false claim of disliking cheese a personality trait though 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.