Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
OMG I found them 🤣
IMG_0415.jpeg
What's the odds they'll be on her feet Monday morning for the school run now with her ugg trackie? 😂 😂 But you don't read here do you Aim? ;);)

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well it is strange how the account who made those awful posts joined this site 10 minutes before they posted them. Seems they only created an account to cause s.

I think as an open site it’s going to be a regular occurrence to start with, but if we all just ignore/block/mute them they’ll soon get bored and stop. They should be easy to spot as they’ll start or defend her, and let’s face it her loyal Huns are as thick as it comes.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Right I am off the bed ladies and men 🤪 We have had a bad day but turned it around 🙌🏻 Let’s not get back to that again we are better than that. For those of us who have read tattle religiously and haven’t had a voice it’s been amazing to vent on here and make the beginnings of new friendships with those of us who couldn’t comment and with the tattle ladies themselves who have kept us entertained for years!

FYI if anyone follows Becky Jones and her tattle thread it’s suitcase Sunday tomorrow 🎉
Becki Jones thread on here isn't getting the attention it deserves! The Tattlers are knee deep in Becki outing and updates, the same thing needs to be happening on her thread over here 😂 And I am almost pissing with excitement for Suitcase Sunday lol :p:p

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Well it is strange how the account who made those awful posts joined this site 10 minutes before they posted them. Seems they only created an account to cause s.
That’s exactly why I said to everyone to ignore it. It was obvious whoever made that account came on to start s. I will 100% be looking at people previous posts from now on. They are ignored. Def don’t want this place to turn into that again.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Becki Jones thread on here isn't getting the attention it deserves! The Tattlers are knee deep in Becki outing and updates, the same thing needs to be happening on her thread over here 😂 And I am almost pissing with excitement for Suitcase Sunday lol :p:p
I love the Becky Jones TL thread it’s actually hilarious and they rattle through threads. Surprised it hasn’t taken off over here to be honest. Becky is just the same another manipulator but the obsession with her niece is really uncomfortable to watch now.

No suitcase post yet. I will tag you on Becky thread when I see it so we can discuss 🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She was laid naked with just the scabby dressing gown on . Sprawled on the bathroom floor because she was that hot !
She had the worse case of tonsillitis in the entire world
And if I remember rightly old slaggy shirl came round and fed her ice pops moping her brow !!!
She deleted the video
Not sure if anyone has it
Absolutely hilarious 😆
The fake sat in the empty bath after she was told her life changing news was gonorrhoea (according to Birkdale catflaps) 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 6, 2024
The phoney catpiss video she did for attention will ofc always be my favourite. However, I always wondered if she'd seen that clip Emma Stone reading 'mean tweets' about herself, & copied it! We all know she loves to steal other peoples content, & drum up attention so people blow smoke up her arse, 🤔. Bet shes fed off that Nickname has stuck though!

Her pissed up cocky clap backs that she dirty deletes are a good second though. 😊.

Another thing, & IDK if anyone will remember is when she was naming inanimate Objects, we had a great time on TL taking the piss, that phase didnt last long!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That’s exactly why I said to everyone to ignore it. It was obvious whoever made that account came on to start s. I will 100% be looking at people previous posts from now on. They are ignored. Def don’t want this place to turn into that again.
I pressed ignore as soon as they made their comments, You could tell they were here for drama. CC is fast becoming a nice little community. A lot of us are constant posters and getting to know each other. But it only takes one moron to come on and throw a spanner in the works as last night proved :oops: :oops: I actually came off here cos I hate conflict and it seemed to just be going round in circles. So it was such a joy to come on this morning and read everyone's favourite Aimee moments lol and see everyone was friends and the moron had gone (for now) Unfortunately I will be very wary of new posters now , it's just going to be a case of weeding out the good from the bad and staying strong as a group. If I see one neg comment that looks to be starting s again then no chances will be given, ignore will be pressed 😂😂 Have a great day you wonderful, funny lot, same to you Tattlers! :love:😘

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I love the Becky Jones TL thread it’s actually hilarious and they rattle through threads. Surprised it hasn’t taken off over here to be honest. Becky is just the same another manipulator but the obsession with her niece is really uncomfortable to watch now.

No suitcase post yet. I will tag you on Becky thread when I see it so we can discuss 🤣
excited!!! 😂 😂 😂 😘 😘 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.