Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I pressed ignore as soon as they made their comments, You could tell they were here for drama. CC is fast becoming a nice little community. A lot of us are constant posters and getting to know each other. But it only takes one moron to come on and throw a spanner in the works as last night proved :oops: :oops: I actually came off here cos I hate conflict and it seemed to just be going round in circles. So it was such a joy to come on this morning and read everyone's favourite Aimee moments lol and see everyone was friends and the moron had gone (for now) Unfortunately I will be very wary of new posters now , it's just going to be a case of weeding out the good from the bad and staying strong as a group. If I see one neg comment that looks to be starting s again then no chances will be given, ignore will be pressed 😂😂 Have a great day you wonderful, funny lot, same to you Tattlers! :love:😘
Couldn’t agree with you more 🙌🏻 I hated the arguing too. I hadn’t commented much in the last week as was busy but didn’t want this place to turn to s so stayed on here a good few hours trying to turn things around and have a laugh.

The problem we have here is it’s not locked down like tattle so there will always be accounts who come on and try to stir up s. As soon as we all ignored them it stopped so that’s def the way to go going forward.

Mar 7, 2024
What's on the cards today for our aimless and her car crash life 🤔:
Exciting trip to pets at home & home bargain (s)
Equally exciting trip to tesco as there is no food in
Take away (making it a hat trick for the weekend), as she's still hungover
Or dry arsed chicken in a bag with carrot & swede mash?

Anything to add?

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning everyone on CC & TL 🥰🥰🥰

Finally caught up & you have all made me laugh with your favourite moments Catpiss has provided 🤣🤣
Last thing I’m gonna say on this matter but didn’t Catpiss say her & her mate will be trolling the comments whilst out & out of nowhere that disgusting account appeared 🤔
As you all say we know most of us here now and ignoring anymore of those comments on new accounts etc will piss them off more.

Woke up this morning to a sink full of dishes & even though it pissed me off I don’t like other people washing my dishes as they don’t do them how I do them🙈
I have an order of how they are done which starts with glasses, cups, bowls, pre rinsed dinner plates then pans and trays. I even have a separate washing up bowl & sponge for my dogs bowls and tea towels 🙈🤣
CBA making a roast today so gonna have cuddles with my dog for an hour & then do some deep cleaning around the house.
Hope you all have a wonderful day whatever your doing & let’s see what Sunday reset looks like for Catpiss (Beefgate) 🤣🤣🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024

Anything to add?
I think it’s gonna be an illness therefore another movie day (aimless on her phone neglecting to do a thing with her child). She is def due an illness her body will be having antibiotic withdrawals by now.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning everyone! I’ve just been put off my breakfast watching her posts. I still can’t abide the constant fingering of food. She looks like she’s not had a shower since she went out and there she is, pushing greasy chicken around a plate with her ginormous talons. God knows what she’s harbouring under those nails, but rumour has it, the next pandemic is brewing under there. Xx

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

Anything to add?

Probably a lazy day (usual to her) with a Tesco haul. I wonder what she’s got planned for the school holidays this time.

I think it’s gonna be an illness therefore another movie day (aimless on her phone neglecting to do a thing with her child). She is def due an illness her body will be having antibiotic withdrawals by now.

No no she’ll save her illness for the approaching school holidays 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Thought Debs post needed an update 😂

Attachments

• 211ED2B7-CC3B-4029-B2E3-4E016529403F.jpeg
    211ED2B7-CC3B-4029-B2E3-4E016529403F.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 34

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning everyone! I’ve just been put off my breakfast watching her posts. I still can’t abide the constant fingering of food. She looks like she’s not had a shower since she went out and there she is, pushing greasy chicken around a plate with her ginormous talons. God knows what she’s harbouring under those nails, but rumour has it, the next pandemic is brewing under there. Xx
She hardly ever washes she always looks like she stinks and don’t get me started on that rats tail hair which she thinks makes her a fing goddess.

The way she touches food seriously gives me the boak there is no need to keep touching it over and over again. The amount of dirt under those nails will be disgusting and even when she does wash I doubt she cleans under them. Can just see it now back in lockdown due to CP24 pandemic. Probably already need to wear a face mask to go in her cat piss house 🤮

Subo

Mar 7, 2024
She was laid naked with just the scabby dressing gown on . Sprawled on the bathroom floor because she was that hot !
She had the worse case of tonsillitis in the entire world
And if I remember rightly old slaggy shirl came round and fed her ice pops moping her brow !!!
She deleted the video
Not sure if anyone has it
Absolutely hilarious 😆
I think it got deleted because I caused an uproar the one and only time I commented 🙈🤣

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Ooooh, I like this game…

I’m calling a Tesco trip as she’s got ‘nothing in’ despite having her own parking space she’s there so much, haul of what she bought, followed by a ‘finger all the dinner’ post of chicken in a bag, her carrot and swede mash and burnt roasties, all whilst wearing a horrendous hoodie, hair all over the place and manically giggling at her phone.

What do we get if we win??? Xx

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Ooooh, I like this game…

I’m calling a Tesco trip as she’s got ‘nothing in’ despite having her own parking space she’s there so much, haul of what she bought, followed by a ‘finger all the dinner’ post of chicken in a bag, her carrot and swede mash and burnt roasties, all whilst wearing a horrendous hoodie, hair all over the place and manically giggling at her phone.

What do we get if we win??? Xx
There's a skip outside her house, nose dive in that and take your pick! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The ceramic parrot, the pissed up rug and cushions, the cinderella shoes, D2's beard trimmings from his leccy razor, A bag of Halloween deccies plus a bonus tree! Several bobbly 'trackies' Assorted garden stuff, it's like an episode of The Generation game in there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.