Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
There's a skip outside her house, nose dive in that and take your pick! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The ceramic parrot, the pissed up rug and cushions, the cinderella shoes, D2's beard trimmings from his leccy razor, A bag of Halloween deccies plus a bonus tree! Several bobbly 'trackies' Assorted garden stuff, it's like an episode of The Generation game in there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ha ha ha! This made me nearly spit out my first sip of the day. Genius! Xx I’d need to plough through the piles of hair burst junk, fluff containers, novelty mugs and tubs of stork to get to the good stuff. X

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Ha ha ha! This made me nearly spit out my first sip of the day. Genius! Xx I’d need to plough through the piles of hair bust junk, fluff containers, novelty mugs and tubs of stork to get to the good stuff. X
The thermometer could be in there too unless she wheels it out for a future illness although I don't think she would dare after last time :ROFLMAO:

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
The comment about I don’t like cheese mummy is because she knows she is lying and needs the back up. Wendy pissed out her head going yeah she has never liked cheese. Who actually gives a do. I don’t like a lot of things like most people do I don’t make it my whole personality or a drama about it. One minute she can’t touch cheese next she is eating cheddars with them nasty claws which probably have a weeks worth of hair DUD and cat piss under them 🤮
In one vid last week she was picking cheese out of the bag of grated. Didnt see her pulling any horrified faces because she's just touched the cheese. Liarbeetes at its finest

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
I’m placing my bets on……oh the babeez, Remi boy, kiss kiss slobber, wolf down scrambled egg with me, yes check me out I made it meself, H has had such a busy weekend she doesn’t want to do anything today, I did ask! Oh no, I got no food in, need to do a whoosh, sit fat arse on pissy sofa, block and delete, repeat for 4 hours. Quick reset, bit of Mrs Hinch and febreze should do it, use ma toilet cleaner to wipe down the kitchen, oh s it’s dinner, nothing in, I know I will throw 8 inches of cucumber and a blob of Houmous on a Christmas plate with some crisps, sorted. On you go H, stick your headphones back on, do you want a family pack of dairy milk and some fluff to dip it in. Oh and here’s a couple of full sugar cokes to wash it down. Bugger, no uniform for tomorrow, it’s fine, I’ll just give it a shake once I’ve picked it up of her bedroom floor. I don’t know, I don’t know, me head needs a wobble, being a relatable and inspirational single mum is so hard bla bla bla meh. 😂

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I’m placing my bets on……oh the babeez, Remi boy, kiss kiss slobber, wolf down scrambled egg with me, yes check me out I made it meself, H has had such a busy weekend she doesn’t want to do anything today, I did ask! Oh no, I got no food in, need to do a whoosh, sit fat arse on pissy sofa, block and delete, repeat for 4 hours. Quick reset, bit of Mrs Hinch and febreze should do it, use ma toilet cleaner to wipe down the kitchen, oh s it’s dinner, nothing in, I know I will throw 8 inches of cucumber and a blob of Houmous on a Christmas plate with some crisps, sorted. On you go H, stick your headphones back on, do you want a family pack of dairy milk and some fluff to dip it in. Oh and here’s a couple of full sugar cokes to wash it down. Bugger, no uniform for tomorrow, it’s fine, I’ll just give it a shake once I’ve picked it up of her bedroom floor. I don’t know, I don’t know, me head needs a wobble, being a relatable and inspirational single mum is so hard bla bla bla meh. 😂
And I think we have a winner xx

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
You’re scaring me!! Are you sure you’re not Aimee? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
I suppose in a way it’s good it’s happened early on. Clear out the cobwebs and made people aware of what can happen. I put a target on my back when I said last week I was surprised no one had piped up in here from her camp, plus said I don’t believe a user is who they say they are PLUS used language that I use on TL that some took offence too. But anyway, like TL do, it’s good not to dwell. Draw a line and move on. I never have any issue owning what I say so it hasn’t affected me. If anyone doesn’t like my opinions they can block me 🤷🏻‍♀️

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I think there will be an Uber eats/food delivery somewhere today because it can't be bothered to get out of its pajamas. Anyway seeing as I'm in a musical mood I saw this on ye olde FB and it made me think of it.
1000012404.jpg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What's on the cards today for our aimless and her car crash life 🤔:
Exciting trip to pets at home & home bargain (s)
Equally exciting trip to tesco as there is no food in
Take away (making it a hat trick for the weekend), as she's still hungover
Or dry arsed chicken in a bag with carrot & swede mash?

Anything to add?
Sofa reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.