Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I caught Charlie live last night talking about having an eating disorder and that it was back when Ralph’s dad was shagging other birds. Then we heard Ralph talking to her.
Someone commented saying “why are you speaking like that in front of him” and Charlie got really angry saying “what do you mean? He was around when that happened”

Moron 😂😂😂
The stuff she says in front of Ralph is really disgusting. No way should a child that age be hearing about eating disorders or what his dad was up to. I’ve no doubt Aimee speaks about Andy and his partner in front of Harper. I’m sure I remember her saying she wasn’t allowing harper to refer to Andy’s partner as her step-mum either. Also think Harper was fine last weekend she didn’t let her go to Andy’s because of the woeisme situation and Aimee calling them druggies. I really do hope that woe is right and he is gathering evidence to get Harper 50/50 cos that’s the only change that girl will have at a normal family life which she deserves.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Had to return like the Mac to respond 😊😊

TL and here - by calling out her mum you are adding ammunition. Aimee doesn’t mention Harpers teeth, her malnourished look, her clothes etc etc etc YOU ALL DO. You are simply not taking in what I’m saying. By slagging off her mum with all the she’s just chasing dick etc you are adding fuel to the fire. Aimee’s may give off those vibes but she doesn’t say oh I’m a s does she? Aimee doesn’t give herself nicknames or to her daughter does she?
Aimee doesn’t screenshot awful (if amusing) screenshots of herself does she?

Your pages are part of SM history as hers are. I do think there’s a little she doth protest too much and backtracking in responses to my posts so maybe I have had an effect on people after all. Even 1 person to stop and think will do me.

TL - whoever said I’ve been going out for an hour now - I’m at my destination now dear.
You will not succeed in gaslighting us.
It's all aimees own doing. End of story.

Mar 9, 2024
So she ridicules Harpers appearance? She calls herself carpiss??? 🤔🤔🤔
I don't think people ridicule Harper's appearance, but they do point out that Aimee spends a fortune on designer gear (which she manages to make look cheap and nasty), while Harper rarely seems to be appropriately dressed.

It's great that she's taken her daughter off TT, however she's not deleted old TTs of her daughter and she continues to put pictures of her on insta, where she she looks malnourished with sunken eyes.

Noone would be mean to a child. Aimee however needs to be better at looking out for her. Letting her live in a house where cats urinate at will when there's 5 of them is unhygienic and could lead to illnesses for Harper.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Lord what a catch up.
Anyway, it’s fine.
I just want to point out the AD she did for the hair stuff when she was talking about having tea cooking downstairs AND being able to rinse her hair out (wow) is she trying to make out it was filmed last night? Cos she didn’t put any tea on. She ordered about 10 family buckets from KFC . The ADS are not ADDING hun

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Lord what a catch up.
Anyway, it’s fine.
I just want to point out the AD she did for the hair stuff when she was talking about having tea cooking downstairs AND being able to rinse her hair out (wow) is she trying to make out it was filmed last night? Cos she didn’t put any tea on. She ordered about 10 family buckets from KFC . The ADS are not ADDING hun
She made a right fool of herself posting that ad then ordering a takeaway. How the do do her huns believe that s. She is a typical MLM sales person lies and changes the narrative to whatever crap is gonna make her the most money. The brand deals have definitely dried up these past 6 months but I’m sure IT’S FINE 🤪

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I’ve also just caught up on the breakfast TT. I have actually never seen somebody bite their lip at food before 🫦 🫦
Either you’ve got a serious unhealthy addiction to food or you’re trying to look sexy for someone 👀 oo la la.

ALSO the two faceless accounts “Hannah” and “uncle Dave” on her TikTok have been commenting giving her s for a good few days now. Why hasn’t she blocked? I thought trolls wasn’t worth any of her time. Anyone else noticed?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Lord what a catch up.
Anyway, it’s fine.
It’s from the other night when she dishing up dinner in the turban but she saved it 😉
I’ve also just caught up on the breakfast TT. I have actually never seen somebody bite their lip at food before 🫦 🫦
Either you’ve got a serious unhealthy addiction to food or you’re trying to look sexy for someone 👀 oo la la.

ALSO the two faceless accounts “Hannah” and “uncle Dave” on her TikTok have been commenting giving her s for a good few days now. Why hasn’t she blocked? I thought trolls wasn’t worth any of her time. Anyone else noticed?
I saw her bite her lip 😂she was salivating at the sight of the chocolate sauce 😂😂😂😂

Deleted member 1888

Mar 8, 2024
Had to return like the Mac to respond 😊😊

TL and here - by calling out her mum you are adding ammunition. Aimee doesn’t mention Harpers teeth, her malnourished look, her clothes etc etc etc YOU ALL DO. You are simply not taking in what I’m saying. By slagging off her mum with all the she’s just chasing dick etc you are adding fuel to the fire. Aimee’s may give off those vibes but she doesn’t say oh I’m a s does she? Aimee doesn’t give herself nicknames or to her daughter does she?
Aimee doesn’t screenshot awful (if amusing) screenshots of herself does she?

Your pages are part of SM history as hers are. I do think there’s a little she doth protest too much and backtracking in responses to my posts so maybe I have had an effect on people after all. Even 1 person to stop and think will do me.

TL - whoever said I’ve been going out for an hour now - I’m at my destination now dear.
You misunderstand. Aimee doesn't 'give off vibes', she produces video after video of proof, posts her private life in technicolour, leaves her profiles on public for all to see.

And maybe, just maybe (tho we all know a narcissistic personalty can't be swayed) her or her dribbling huns may read the comments about safeguarding risks, CSE risks of open profiles, poor diet, lack of excercise, shoddy parenting (all facts based on... well, on real life and sound advice from professionals) and realise there is M A S S I V E room for improvement in this poor child's life.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
She made a right fool of herself posting that ad then ordering a takeaway. How the do do her huns believe that s. She is a typical MLM sales person lies and changes the narrative to whatever crap is gonna make her the most money. The brand deals have definitely dried up these past 6 months but I’m sure IT’S FINE 🤪
I’ll be honest I never looked into things like this as a watcher (I didn’t follow her every move I have a life) and that would’ve gone unnoticed by me. So probably will by everyone else too. It’s only when you stumble across a forum like this it makes you stop and think

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
If you think our comments on here about harper are bad just wait till the poor soul goes yo High school! Clearly aimless hasn't addressed Harpers issues that we can all clearly see she has, that will be the main thing. Along with a mother who has had more dck than I have had hot dinners, which she happily parades about the Internet. A mother stands in her bra getting excited over a cheap tracksuit which if you put a lighter near it would set the whole house on fire. A mother who literally feeds her nothing but tit at every meal. A mother who is constantly drinking and talking utter garbage online. A mother who puts talking to herself into a phone screen before her own daughter. Yeah i think we are the least of H worries.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
As ifffff old girl is still waffling on when 99% of us have hit the ignore button.
Yes I do say the child looks malnourished that isn’t me going “hahahaha look at harper” mocking her that’s pointing out that the poor child breaks my heart because it’s visibly noticeable that her mother is a crappy parent and doesn’t feed her the correct things. The fact it is visibly noticeable and none of the surrounding family are confronting Aimee or holding her accountable is what annoys me.

See how it all comes back to Aimee? So in no shape or form is anyone bullying H. If you interpret it like that then my lovely it is you who is the issue because we do not do what you’re saying.

As for the nicknames another member summed it perfectly the poor child due to the lack of parenting and her basic needs not being met is why the Twist comment is made so again aimed at Aimee.

Now I’m bored 🥱 and I won’t be responding anymore you’re barking up the wrong tree. I’m sure Aimee will reward you with endless Lindt choccie spread and wotsies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You will not succeed in gaslighting us.
It's all aimees own doing. End of story.
I think a lot of people are hoping that Aimee can take note and rein it in a little. Do a segment on how to save a bit a cash, budget and cook healthy meals. How to recreate a KFC at home without the hydrogenated fats. How to care for a home housing 5 cats. Instead she just tells fibs, anything for more attention, more free tracksuits, more sympathy more this more that, ultimately more cash to go out spending every day on tat. I wish someone in the family would step in and help her.
Might help if she paid back what uncle Dave handed her in an envelope at her wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.