Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I feel the need to post something positive now and remember what we are here for -

she still hasn’t washed her hair 😭😭😭 surely she used hair spray etc when she waved it, bet her heads itchier than her massive foo with thrush.

Attachments

• IMG_2487.png
    IMG_2487.png
    472.9 KB · Views: 88

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I’ve said my piece and am offsky because I actually feel almost dirty reading here. I think you are all disgraceful nasty people. That goes for TL aswell. Why you invest so much time on a stranger is beyond me and then cover it up by saying you’re safeguarding her daughter when you are doing the very opposite. I don’t think you’re jealous as there’s really nothing to be jealous of. I just think you’re a gang of bitches - not much different from the Huns really - all this s about being friends and getting each other through hard times. You don’t even know who is behind each account!!!! Sad sacks just like Aimee and her imaginary friends aka the huns.

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
it’s not an airport you really don’t have to announce ur departure oh n make sure the door doesn’t hit you on the way out.

You call us all bitches erm are u not the one bitching at us for trying to safeguard H from that dirty filthy cesspit she lives in & from a mother who finds it acceptable to give her 9 year old toddler plates & cutlery …… get a grip of yourself for god sake

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I’ve said my piece and am offsky because I actually feel almost dirty reading here. I think you are all disgraceful nasty people. That goes for TL aswell. Why you invest so much time on a stranger is beyond me and then cover it up by saying you’re safeguarding her daughter when you are doing the very opposite. I don’t think you’re jealous as there’s really nothing to be jealous of. I just think you’re a gang of bitches - not much different from the Huns really - all this s about being friends and getting each other through hard times. You don’t even know who is behind each account!!!! Sad sacks just like Aimee and her imaginary friends aka the huns.
it’s not an airport you really don’t have to announce ur departure oh n make sure the door doesn’t hit you on the way out.

You call us all bitches erm are u not the one bitching at us for trying to safeguard H from that dirty filthy cesspit she lives in & from a mother who finds it acceptable to give her 9 year old toddler plates & cutlery …… get a grip of yourself for god sake

Mar 9, 2024
No. Simply trying to get through to you the damage you may be causing
How are people talking about and expressing their concerns about someone's horrendous parenting causing damage?
The child in question has been truly cursed having the mother she has.Mum could care less about her and uses her as a pawn for her own benefit.

She provides a horrendous diet for her, does not appear to teach her the basics of self care and worst of all does NOT safeguard her against men coming into their home.

I could go on however there is no point as I feel this may fall on deaf ears.

1st post, lurker, love being able to finally post about her

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder if these wax melt companies will do a "this single mama" inspired box with some melts. I have a few ideas for scents

Cat piss

3 day old cat litter

Kylie with a hint of left over pizza n co

6 day unwashed hair
Spicy rice surprise

Harpers Chicken dream

D1/D2 Delight (that one spells a bit like the dust they left as they ran out the door!)

Status
Not open for further replies.