Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024

your welcome šŸ¤£
This video was TikTok gold in my opinion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But I have to say the state of that living room and I'm not talking about the deccies all over the floor, it's disgusting, made me bloody itch watching that! And the string holding the tree up! wtf! If I remember rightly she said it was fine about the tree cos D2 would come and sort it? :rolleyes: Pretty sure that never happened cos no sooner the video in the garden with the slow music, staring sadly into space with her bevvy followed straight after and D2 was never to be seen again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 8, 2024
Why has this thread become so toxic? Telling people to sh and being damn right rude to one another, we are grown adults not children scrapping over who is more important ā€œT or CCā€ it has been said MANY times to just leave it now an apology was given, feelings were shared towards what was said originally, pull your big girl/boy pants on and move on from it we will all be sat cuddling our own support bears like Aimee at this rate or a god damn ginger bread teddy, would you like me to even pick a sad song to play while we do it?

I joined here for laughs, opinions shared etc
Not CC vs tattle.

We all despise Aimee, that we have in common when did we begin despising each other?

Give me strength! Rant over
I've come back on...I'm giving it one more chance tbh. Seems that I hv now got a lot to catch up on.

Won't be asking what's gone on though as don't want to be shut down again...I will just take hours trying to find out for myself I guess!
I expect to be treated as I have treated others..respectfully, equally and maturely.

The way I deal with stuff is usually with humour and I do hv a sense of humour as hopefully has been seen.. but I won't be spoke to like sh*t and won't speak to anyone else like s.

Thanks for acknowledging it in your post anyway. x

Off to catch up....

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
OMG Aimee is gonna lose her s at Mine the Hippos latest Barton Care Home brochure post. Why not cash in your ISA to us you will be dead soon anyway šŸ„ŗ how the do she could she take a penny off that man. She really is fing scum and the fact itā€™s the other side of the family your bloody mother in law was charged with conspiracy!

Last edited:

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
And you didnā€™t get a photo! Shocking behaviour šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I couldn't get my phone out quick enough šŸ˜¢ By the time I had she'd gone, probably to the self scan checkouts (I've seen her using them other times Ive seen her in there), cos the computerised tills all follow her, don't ya know! And probably cos self scan checkouts show you your face on camera, and she can't resist a camera!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
Thought we could play ā€œHow Many Hairs Up The Snoutā€
IMG_4464.jpeg
Best eye cream ever is doing its job NOT šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
OMG Aimee is gonna lose her s at Mine the Hippos latest brochure post. Why not cash in your ISA to us you will be dead soon anyway šŸ„ŗ how the do she could take a penny off that man. She really is fing scum and the fact itā€™s the other side of the family your bloody mother in law was charged with conspiracy.
Just came to say this hahahhahaa comical

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wonder if these wax melt companies will do a "this single mama" inspired box with some melts. I have a few ideas for scents

Cat piss
3 day old cat litter
Kylie with a hint of left over pizza n co
6 day unwashed hair
Hammy sammy
Breez

That is my favourite one she looks so fing pathetic crying into the camera then showing the string and scissors and tying the tree up to her 1980s light šŸ¤£ she could have even done that with Harper she likes to do craft be better than letting her colour in a toddler cardboard van
Oh dear dear me. The string gets me every time šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks for all your comments guys they havenā€™t gone un noticed, I am just going to lurk for a while whilst things calm down and see how I feel in a few days, I hate arguments and having been in a DV relationship I donā€™t do well with conflict and being attacked, that sounds lame to say out loud but I own my triggers.

Iā€™ll see you all as I read but Iā€™ll speak to you all in a few days ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
I think I got triggered also. Hope u are ok x

Mar 8, 2024
Donā€™t leave or be quiet. I was in the same situation as you with DA and honestly earlier did trigger me. I come online to get away with the things in real life that trigger me. I was recently diagnosed with PTSD due to what happened and I avoid any kind of conflict but today as I said earlier ignore it. Iā€™m not letting my past control my future anymore and you shouldnā€™t either donā€™t get me wrong I have bad days but they are becoming less and less. Big hugs to you always here if you need a chat ā¤ļø
Same reason I come on.. it's a distraction from my own reality/worries/stress/demons and triggers.
Then I run away and hide for a while as self preservation I guess. All someone said is shhhh to me and it hit a nerve/trigger.
I'm giving it another go tho...x

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
I will most likely be blocked/ignored/called a ā€˜hunā€™/ all three but here goesā€¦ā€¦

You all profess to be looking out for the welfare of Harper and criticise Aimee for not safeguarding her. You go on about how Harper will face a hard time in senior school given her mothers antics.

The hypocrisy of you all! You comment on Aimee on a daily basis. Her way of parenting, her lifestyle, her attitude etc etc. thatā€™s your prerogative and I do see how people view Aimee the way they do.

What is unforgivable and downright vile of you all is that you are fuelling the fire. The abhorrent slagging off of Aimee. Talking about her pubic area to put it politely, calling her a drag queen, basically calling her a s etc etc etc. More abhorrent is the references to Harpers appearance. You justify yourself by saying Aimee puts her out there so in your eyes itā€™s fair game. This is a 9 year old child. What you and that other site write is in the public domain. You are the ones doing the damage to Harper. Can you not see that? Aimee has taken her off TT, not IG for whatever reason but hardly posts many pics of her.

You lot are keeping Harper in the limelight. It will be your cruel nicknames that other kids will use. Not anything Aimee says.

It will be your fault when kids say oh your mums a s/desperate/alkie etc. it wonā€™t be down to Aimee.

I cannot fathom the vitriolic behaviour of anyone who has not been hurt personally by Aimee. You are not interested in safeguarding H. You are just intent on sending Aimee over the edge.

No I donā€™t know Aimee, no Iā€™m not a hun, but yes I am a person with a heart which breaks a little more every time you write further s for people to store up and to be used against an innocent child.
Oh dear are you ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.