Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
She hasn’t, she stopped posting on TT, but old videos are still there, continues to post on other platforms. You can say your safeguarding on one site but not on others, when you pages are open. She hasn’t removed or closed down her socials. I get it’s her job so if she wants to post her child on SM set up a private one for close families and friends, not for her large following, as surely those on TT follow her on other platforms.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That can be done without announcing it to the world and without the examples I’ve given though surely?
Tbh what I took from TL ladies putting it on there was to maybe prompt Aimee into action. It has in some ways but i think its been mostly down to social services becoming involved which is again down to reports being made by those people to and im sure people who couldnt comment on there. Everyone trys to point out to Aimee things that could cause issues for her or her child and she blocks them so how else were people to try and get through to her? As I've said it's a choice to come on here and you appear to be reading TL also but I'm not sure what your end goal really is. To silence us and allow Aimee to carry on? It's her that is causing Harper damage aswell as those around her I honestly think the only one who shows her true love is her grandmother. Those things you listed are things I thought without it being listed on TL and it was all taken from Aimees tiktoks. People whether you like it or not critically think for themselves. Also, Safeguarding is everyone's business so nobody should ok a child looking ill and not getting basic needs met.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I tried those meds, neurologist wasn’t a huge help. I was 20+ migraines a month as well. My GP put me onto Candesartan for BP, my BP was only slightly high, but it’s also used as a migraine prevention. It works wonderfully for me thankfully. I still have migraine but maybe a quarter of what I was having xxx
Thank god it’s worked for you. Migraines are horrid.

Sorry took a while to reply, went to iron the school uniform and came back to 5 more pages.

I’m not joining in with the replies to ‘Wendy’ as I instantly ignored them. I can see everyone’s replies and so many people are kicking ass.

I do think now though you have all given them your time, now time to ignore. We can’t give every hun oxygen on here.

Mar 7, 2024
Yes. You are making matters worse. It’s weird why you would if you care so much as you profess to
Because we all as citizens have a responsibility to safeguard children! That child is not being safeguarded by her mother or her immediate family! She might not quite meet the level of neglect and abuse that warrants executing children in need safeguarding protocols but there is enough evidence given that there are legitimate concerns for that child's health, safety and well-being! What is sad is that strangers on the internet care more about that poor child and her future than her own parents 😢 don't come on here making excuses for aimees inability to care, safeguard or provide sufficient nurturing towards her child. There is no excuse

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve said my piece and am offsky because I actually feel almost dirty reading here. I think you are all disgraceful nasty people. That goes for TL aswell. Why you invest so much time on a stranger is beyond me and then cover it up by saying you’re safeguarding her daughter when you are doing the very opposite. I don’t think you’re jealous as there’s really nothing to be jealous of. I just think you’re a gang of bitches - not much different from the Huns really - all this s about being friends and getting each other through hard times. You don’t even know who is behind each account!!!! Sad sacks just like Aimee and her imaginary friends aka the huns.
This sadsack wants to ask you a question
If people ignored child abuse then that’s good because the child in question will escape any bullying in the future?
You go on about here and TL so that shows you have spent considerable time reading those places.
You joined here today to have your say and tell us not to mention Harper, yet by mentioning Harper we are showing abuse from her own mother.
You are essentially trying to silence whistleblowing.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not sure what in hell went on here 🤔
IMG_4481.jpeg

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Nah I’m sorry but them pjs would fit me and them shorts would fit h in one leg 🤦🏼‍♀️ There’s no way that child is In 11-12 clothes. They all looked huge. She’s so random nothing matches. My little girl has matching bows and matching socks for her outfits and stuff as I'm sure most of our young daughters do. It baffles me genuinely does she could be dressed gorgeous and Aimee just doesn’t give a flying fcuk

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
In a nutshell Harpers basic needs are neglected and rightly people call Aimee up for it. Just because she has a large “following” and money from Greg the wallet, doesn’t mean that people don’t have a right to comment where they can see a parent failing a child. I am not a judgey parent but a parent who’s suffered severe DV and trauma from family members. My 4 children despite me having severe depression have always been put first. Aimee puts herself first, her child stims online and her mother does nothing to support. Harper wears creased messy clothes, and unbrushed hair and is fed junk.
And Aimee has a bedroom like a revolving door so it’s no wonder people have concerns as that’s not normal!!!!
Aimee can’t even take her to her swimming lessons, what about ballet, gymnastics, even walks by the beach
So yes the likelihood of that poor girl being bullied is high / but the factor in that is AIMEE and her very clear neglect and that piss stained, dirty scruffy “home”

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This beauty just cropped up. Maybe if you didn't post your child in her school uniform on your PUBLIC Instagram to strangers on the Internet, then strangers on the Internet wouldn't of been able to make contact you absolute knobhead
This one did it for me. The audacity of her to go off like this when she was completely in the wrong. “I don’t check every day” that’s what I remember her saying

Status
Not open for further replies.