Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
This beauty just cropped up. Maybe if you didn't post your child in her school uniform on your PUBLIC Instagram to strangers on the Internet, then strangers on the Internet wouldn't of been able to make contact you absolute knobhead
why would anyone contact her privately with concerns when she’d attack them and accuse them of being a troll?

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
New TT Harpers got a Tesco haul but obviously she can’t show you. This comment has really pissed me off just shows how arrogant she is that people are actually struggling now. Laughing that if she had waited until tomorrow she would have saved 25%

She is a fing arsehole of the highest level 🤬
IMG_0420.jpeg
It’s the fact that she is perfectly comfortable with complete strangers telling her they miss her wee face !!! 😳
I mean what the actual hell!
That could be absolutely anyone !
See this post alone confirms what we have all been saying in here !
Her response is basically saying well it’s the trolls fault she isn’t on !
No it’s your fault!!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
This one did it for me. The audacity of her to go off like this when she was completely in the wrong. “I don’t check every day” that’s what I remember her saying
She was told about the you tube videos days before this and denied Harper had a you tube account so this is all lies and I’m sure a tattler reported her to the school about the videos and the lack of safe guarding. She is seething in that video because she was contacted by the school or social work.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s the fact that she is perfectly comfortable with complete strangers telling her they miss her wee face !!! 😳
No it’s your fault!!
ABSOLUTELY

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
No it’s your fault!!
I get the majority of her viewers are women but if a man said they miss her wee face that would send alarm bells ringing, so why is it fine for women to be just as creepy?! She just doesn’t care :(

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She was told about the you tube videos days before this and denied Harper had a you tube account so this is all lies and I’m sure a tattler reported her to the school about the videos and the lack of safe guarding. She is seething in that video because she was contacted by the school or social work.
Yes she says they contacted her and she goes on to moan that they contacted the school afterwards. I remember this so well because I was aghast. Coming on to moan and have a go when if no one had told her or the school, she would have carried on doing it. This was the one that made me realise she is not quite right and once you see that, there’s no going back, you can’t watch her and not doubt her after this. She’s disgusting and so passive aggressive

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
I will most likely be blocked/ignored/called a ‘hun’/ all three but here goes……

You all profess to be looking out for the welfare of Harper and criticise Aimee for not safeguarding her. You go on about how Harper will face a hard time in senior school given her mothers antics.

The hypocrisy of you all! You comment on Aimee on a daily basis. Her way of parenting, her lifestyle, her attitude etc etc. that’s your prerogative and I do see how people view Aimee the way they do.

What is unforgivable and downright vile of you all is that you are fuelling the fire. The abhorrent slagging off of Aimee. Talking about her pubic area to put it politely, calling her a drag queen, basically calling her a s etc etc etc. More abhorrent is the references to Harpers appearance. You justify yourself by saying Aimee puts her out there so in your eyes it’s fair game. This is a 9 year old child. What you and that other site write is in the public domain. You are the ones doing the damage to Harper. Can you not see that? Aimee has taken her off TT, not IG for whatever reason but hardly posts many pics of her.

You lot are keeping Harper in the limelight. It will be your cruel nicknames that other kids will use. Not anything Aimee says.

It will be your fault when kids say oh your mums a s/desperate/alkie etc. it won’t be down to Aimee.

I cannot fathom the vitriolic behaviour of anyone who has not been hurt personally by Aimee. You are not interested in safeguarding H. You are just intent on sending Aimee over the edge.

No I don’t know Aimee, no I’m not a hun, but yes I am a person with a heart which breaks a little more every time you write further s for people to store up and to be used against an innocent child.
Why have you purposely come on to this forum of people's opinions, knowing what it entails and the try and tell each and every one of us that we're all wrong?
We can't all be wrong and unless like people have said, unless you're either Bendy Wendy or Aimless why are you that hell bent on trying to dictate to us what we can and can't say? Get back in the cat piss lane!!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Again proves our point. Why can’t she be on camera because of the trolls what about the nonces who take pics and videos of kids and do disgusting things with them. What about all the accounts on TT who could be anyone asking how H is they might all look like women’s accounts but it could be a man and women can also be nonces.

There are no trolls on Wendy or Charlie TT just Aimee’s. She posts H on her insta. The reason she can’t post her on TT is because she has been told to by someone I think it’s most likely been Andy or a warning from the school/social work.

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpeg
    IMG_0421.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 160

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Again proves our point. Why can’t she be on camera because of the trolls what about the nonces who take pics and videos of kids and do disgusting things with them. What about all the accounts on TT who could be anyone asking how H is they might all look like women’s accounts but it could be a man and women can also be nonces.

There are no trolls on Wendy or Charlie TT just Aimee’s. She posts H on her insta. The reason she can’t post her on TT is because she has been told to by someone I think it’s most likely been Andy or a warning from the school/social work.
so she flat out said the only reason H isn’t on camera is the “trolls” and not the hundreds of thousands of predators on the internet? hmm

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Classic deflection there !
Okay. Don't often comment on this thread because this so called influencer is so annoying to me but c'mon now old girl. Like walking head first into a gale force wind here. Are you daft or what. People on here have already made up their minds about your daughter and rightly so. Almost commendable on your part, if not foolish.
You will not change anyone's opinion on her. She keeps digging holes for herself.
That poor child will get bullied through her mothers actions nowt else. The woman /child helpless, ditsy personna is quite frankly nauseating at almost 40 years of age.
Off you pop and get ready for your date.
Still chasing it at your age old girl? Tut! Tut!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

She can’t go on camera because she’s a child not because of trolls. She also managed to get in that she’s growing so much and that’s why she eats so much! “She must have a fast metabolism”
This woman is deluded

dannii

Mar 17, 2024
leeds
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child
Yes all of this would be - especially her chasing penis - who else’s fault would it be?!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
She can’t go on camera because she’s a child not because of trolls. She also managed to get in that she’s growing so much and that’s why she eats so much! “She must have a fast metabolism”
This woman is deluded
I don’t agree with any of these TT influencers putting their children on social media. It’s disgusting and yes Aimee shouldn’t have her on social media but I do not think it’s been her choice to take harper off her TT she has been told too.

I don’t know how Harper could have a big appetite she doesn’t do much other than go to school and just lay about the house or go to the shops. Probably eating as she is bored if anything.

Have you seen sevda she allows her daughter Elle on the camera all the time. It’s really sad her daughter actually films eat with me on her iPad at the same time as her mother. Just disgusting!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She reckons the video Harper did on YT asking for friends was done that night before that video, it's absolute se! She doesn't check what Harper is doing, she doesn't care as long as she's keeping quiet so Aimee can live her life through her phone. That video Harper did would have been up for some time I'm certain. She's just saying it had only been posted the night before to cover her own tracks and make it looks like she checks, she's a disgusting POS :mad::mad:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t agree with any of these TT influencers putting their children on social media. It’s disgusting and yes Aimee shouldn’t have her on social media but I do not think it’s been her choice to take harper off her TT she has been told too.

I don’t know how Harper could have a big appetite she doesn’t do much other than go to school and just lay about the house or go to the shops. Probably eating as she is bored if anything.

Have you seen sevda she allows her daughter Elle on the camera all the time. It’s really sad her daughter actually films eat with me on her iPad at the same time as her mother. Just disgusting!
Don't even get me started on that cnut!! :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.