Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sirloin steak just took me back to sirloin beef and it even looks the same šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And as for ā€œshe misses being in my TikTokā€™sā€ and ā€œharper wanted to show youā€ just shows how much Aimeeā€™s life revolves around TikTok, how that was probably part of every single minute of their time together and probably the only time harper had her mums attention. You can see that this is a decision that has been made for Aimee and if it was Hs dad then about bloody time!

Mar 8, 2024
Didn't realise anyone else grew up with the saying..toe jam lol
When my daughter was a toddler...her favourite thing was to pull out fluff from between her toes/toe jam ( yes she was bathed daily lol) My son had a long standing habit of only taking one sock off. I think my kids maybe took after their 'weird mum' lol šŸ˜†

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
When my daughter was a toddler...her favourite thing was to pull out fluff from between her toes/toe jam ( yes she was bathed daily lol) My son had a long standing habit of only taking one sock off. I think my kids maybe took after their 'weird mum' lol šŸ˜†

Nothing to do with your post but Iā€™m just checking in after last night, are you ok? ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
All these old videos popped up on my FYP. Remember the night she done steak and BJ night for D2, while all she cooks harper twist is make do teas. And that woman on here had the audacity to question why we are "mean" about her.

She puts more effort into a man she has known 5 minutes than her own flesh and blood!
She didn't even wash her hands after fiddling with the potatoes...garlic infused talons, more like šŸ¤® And the white patches under her arms are screaming the obvious that she uses sunbeds, but doesn't even move her arm position to try and tan them better šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜…

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Totally agree. If it was trolls she wouldnā€™t put her on any of her social media or on Charlie or Wendyā€™s TT. I think she makes up some of the troll accounts herself and leaves the comments up so people feel sorry for her there has been a couple this week Hannah and Harper Frank who have said loads of stuff and havenā€™t been blocked or deleted.

It wouldnā€™t surprise me if it was her behind a few of the accounts too, after all she needs ā€˜trollsā€™ as itā€™s half of her content. Sheā€™s as calculated as they come but I can see right through her.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
That's awful of the teacher to say that šŸ˜•
In your opinion, do u see Autism traits in Harper at all? Genuine question.
I ainā€™t qualified to answer this however I do have a little girl who is autistic and non verbal so to a degree I feel I can answer my personal opinion is h does show that she stims a lot. I do believe she shows a lot of traits of autism and if she was my child I would question it and get her assessed x

Mar 8, 2024
Nothing to do with your post but Iā€™m just checking in after last night, are you ok? ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Aww thank you. I'm ok... I think I'm prob too sensitive and get triggered too easily. Too many skeletons in the closet probably. Maybe I'm "a snowflake" lol
May seem ironic..in view of me being on a forum like this..but I believe in kindness and caring and good manners and Fairness (and too many 'ands' lol)
I've had to "shut up" and keep quiet about things since being a child and I don't like being told to as an adult I guess. I found my voice..especially after having my children. My job is now advocating for others and caring and 'making a difference' I don't mind blowing my own trumpet in saying that i do and even my daughter (who is my worst critic..after myself!) says I go over and above for them.
Sorry..don't think u wanted an essay!
I'm ok thanks amd hope u and others are too. Here for anyone who needs me as ive said previously. Got your backs. ā¤ļø xx

Mar 8, 2024
I'm still catching up but that person posting earlier.. slating us all also triggered me and others I'm sure as I feel s/he was gasighting us all and blame shifting and trying to silence us!
How dare they insinuate that we will be responsible for any bullying that may or may go on to H!
Her mother has let her down in so many ways.... appearance....dental...hygiene (likely)...clothing...diet and lifestyle...her own SM posts of exposure to tantrums....meltdowns...clap backs...discussing H in posts to everyone....lack of maternalism...no exercise...and minimal activities... slagging her father off..exposing her to 'toys', likely alcoholism, exposure to men she hardly knows and invading their home/private space, putting videos and pictures of H all over SM knowing where they cud end up, posting videos of herself half naked unnecessarily and so much more.
Whether we discuss our disapproval of this or not.. A has done all of the above herself and everyone within her small circle has enabled this alongside her spoilt.. entitled...lazy..selfish...thoughtless..narcissistic behaviour.

Sorry for essay but had to be said. If previously said...I apologise but I have not caught up yet and stating my opinion and defence which I feel is justified x

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
i have 3 autistic children, 2 boys and 1 girl.. all on different ends of the spectrum! my youngest is the same as H and is exactly like her, the stimming, the facial expressions, the giddyness that can come across as immature for their age, the vacant stare ā€¦ he hates his hair being touched (cut, washed & brushed), so on some days i do allow him to look ā€˜unkemptā€™ because sometimes his mental wellbeing is more important that what he looks like (very rare occasion though this happens, more with haircuts). the repetitive meals, just so much she does/did is like my son! i do not believe at all H is a social butterfly at school like catpiss makes out!!! i also have a 14y old autistic girl and trust me once those hormones hit H catpiss will struggle to ignore all the stuff thatā€™s clearly screaming at her now!! my 18 old lad is the polar opposite to my other 2 and is doing amazing, although he struggled at school untill y6 because he couldnā€™t get his thoughts into paper (also dyslexic) and was basically written off? but heā€™s just been accepted into oxford ā€¦.. so they can suprise you in so many way šŸ„°

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi,

I hope you are ok ā¤ļø

I not sure if you have seen or have them as ignored but Missy who said the ā€œshhā€ comment had commented to apologise.

Because you may have them as ignored I have copied their message here for you so you can read.

ā€œOh no that may have been me šŸ¤”it wasnā€™t a shhh at an individual person it was meant as sush to the whole drama. I am so sorry if I upset you. I wouldnā€™t want to hurt anyone on here, sometimes things are misunderstood and I usually do things tongue in cheek. I do apologise and hope you donā€™t think I was attacking you or shutting you down personally. Sorry about it. Iā€™ll think a bit more before I post in future šŸ™šŸ¼ā€

ā€œPlease will someone tell her that I apologise because she may have pressed ignore and I want her to know Iā€™m sorry šŸ™šŸ¼ā€
šŸ’•

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aww thank you. I'm ok... I think I'm prob too sensitive and get triggered too easily. Too many skeletons in the closet probably. Maybe I'm "a snowflake" lol
May seem ironic..in view of me being on a forum like this..but I believe in kindness and caring and good manners and Fairness (and too many 'ands' lol)
I've had to "shut up" and keep quiet about things since being a child and I don't like being told to as an adult I guess. I found my voice..especially after having my children. My job is now advocating for others and caring and 'making a difference' I don't mind blowing my own trumpet in saying that i do and even my daughter (who is my worst critic..after myself!) says I go over and above for them.
Sorry..don't think u wanted an essay!
I'm ok thanks amd hope u and others are too. Here for anyone who needs me as ive said previously. Got your backs. ā¤ļø xx

Donā€™t worry that makes perfect sense to me ā¤ļø Iā€™m glad youā€™re ok! And have decided to give it one more try! Iā€™m here if you ever need anyone xxx

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
What day did she go on the sunbeds, Tuesday/Wednesday?? Bit of false advertising about to happen, I reckon šŸ¤”

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324-195406_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240324-195406_TikTok.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.