Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
I'm still catching up but that person posting earlier.. slating us all also triggered me and others I'm sure as I feel s/he was gasighting us all and blame shifting and trying to silence us!
How dare they insinuate that we will be responsible for any bullying that may or may go on to H!
Her mother has let her down in so many ways.... appearance....dental...hygiene (likely)...clothing...diet and lifestyle...her own SM posts of exposure to tantrums....meltdowns...clap backs...discussing H in posts to everyone....lack of maternalism...no exercise...and minimal activities... slagging her father off..exposing her to 'toys', likely alcoholism, exposure to men she hardly knows and invading their home/private space, putting videos and pictures of H all over SM knowing where they cud end up, posting videos of herself half naked unnecessarily and so much more.
Whether we discuss our disapproval of this or not.. A has done all of the above herself and everyone within her small circle has enabled this alongside her spoilt.. entitled...lazy..selfish...thoughtless..narcissistic behaviour.

Sorry for essay but had to be said. If previously said...I apologise but I have not caught up yet and stating my opinion and defence which I feel is justified x
What's funny is huns/family members coming here to try and stir up issues between us and TL or trying to guilt trip everyone into saying nothing about her and the parenting of her child but...... there is so much common ground amongst what is essentially an unrelated bunch of strangers, who have never met, each with different backgrounds and beliefs. The common ground is concern and sympathy for H and her future. The unwavering opinions that Aimee is a selfish individual incapable or unwilling to meet the most basic needs of her child in providing a happy, nurturing, safe home where she can grow and flourish.
The heat was on aimee today, she was clearly reading the comments and criticisms but instead of taking H out for fun and fresh air..... she chose to chuck some money at her! It's sad that she thinks being a good parent is just about showing off material possessions. That kid needs, love and attention, nurturing, a safe comfortable home and get her outside doing some exercise and getting some fresh air and doing something fun!!

Mar 8, 2024
Hi,

I hope you are ok ā¤ļø

I not sure if you have seen or have them as ignored but Missy who said the ā€œshhā€ comment had commented to apologise.

Because you may have them as ignored I have copied their message here for you so you can read.

ā€œOh no that may have been me šŸ¤”it wasnā€™t a shhh at an individual person it was meant as sush to the whole drama. I am so sorry if I upset you. I wouldnā€™t want to hurt anyone on here, sometimes things are misunderstood and I usually do things tongue in cheek. I do apologise and hope you donā€™t think I was attacking you or shutting you down personally. Sorry about it. Iā€™ll think a bit more before I post in future šŸ™šŸ¼ā€

ā€œPlease will someone tell her that I apologise because she may have pressed ignore and I want her to know Iā€™m sorry šŸ™šŸ¼ā€
šŸ’•
Hi,

Thanks for this ā¤ļø
No definitely not got her ignored...haven't got anyone ignored...yet!

I am struggling with the notifications on here tbh and working out which I've seen or not. Any tips pls anyone?

However, I did see @Missy reply (not gonna lie) and was gonna reply promise šŸ™
Thanks Missy, I admit that I am over sensitive, over think and get triggered easily.(long rambling essay i just posted) I was a bit surprised I guess. I had been on when it had been going on and was coming on to catch up. I think we all need to remember we all see posts at different times..sometimes much later and thats no ones fault
Hope u are not upset either. I would never not reply back to you..that's not me.
I also say things too quickly.
Thanks again ā¤ļøxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
As tattle has said I canā€™t remember which member said it to credit them but it was spot on!

ā€œShe looks like David Dickinsonā€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m guessing itā€™s the tan Vav is advertising presently šŸ™„

Attachments

• IMG_4482.jpeg
    IMG_4482.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 115
Mar 20, 2024
uk
*pops head back in* Everyone okay? Anybody need some Kylie or a Costa muffin? I'll be here on @Birkhillbike kitchen floor if anybody (not you old girl) wants a hug *retreats back to my solo karaoke*
Mean girls popped into my head with this comment ā€œyou guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Ugh! God love yaā€ x

Mar 20, 2024
uk
donā€™t know if itā€™s just me, but i walk round my house in shorts and a tshirt/vest topā€¦.. how does she cook with that huge dressing gown on??? iā€™d literally sweat to death
I hate the thought of her wearing something so big and fluffy with hot foodā€¦ not just hot foodā€¦ GRAVY. With a white dressing gown. I couldnā€™t eat a hot meal with that on at all

Mar 8, 2024
What's funny is huns/family members coming here to try and stir up issues between us and TL or trying to guilt trip everyone into saying nothing about her and the parenting of her child but...... there is so much common ground amongst what is essentially an unrelated bunch of strangers, who have never met, each with different backgrounds and beliefs. The common ground is concern and sympathy for H and her future. The unwavering opinions that Aimee is a selfish individual incapable or unwilling to meet the most basic needs of her child in providing a happy, nurturing, safe home where she can grow and flourish.
The heat was on aimee today, she was clearly reading the comments and criticisms but instead of taking H out for fun and fresh air..... she chose to chuck some money at her! It's sad that she thinks being a good parent is just about showing off material possessions. That kid needs, love and attention, nurturing, a safe comfortable home and get her outside doing some exercise and getting some fresh air and doing something fun!!
Couldn't agree more šŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.