Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I'm still catching up but that person posting earlier.. slating us all also triggered me and others I'm sure as I feel s/he was gasighting us all and blame shifting and trying to silence us!
How dare they insinuate that we will be responsible for any bullying that may or may go on to H!
Her mother has let her down in so many ways.... appearance....dental...hygiene (likely)...clothing...diet and lifestyle...her own SM posts of exposure to tantrums....meltdowns...clap backs...discussing H in posts to everyone....lack of maternalism...no exercise...and minimal activities... slagging her father off..exposing her to 'toys', likely alcoholism, exposure to men she hardly knows and invading their home/private space, putting videos and pictures of H all over SM knowing where they cud end up, posting videos of herself half naked unnecessarily and so much more.
Whether we discuss our disapproval of this or not.. A has done all of the above herself and everyone within her small circle has enabled this alongside her spoilt.. entitled...lazy..selfish...thoughtless..narcissistic behaviour.

Sorry for essay but had to be said. If previously said...I apologise but I have not caught up yet and stating my opinion and defence which I feel is justified x
Wait what happened with the “toys”?

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
openly said that H had found and messed around with a toy she had found in her bed when she got in there one night/morning that she had left in there … few days later she did a AD for love honey i think it was, so used her daughter as Ad bait
I hope she’s saving some of that paid post money for H’s therapy

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sprinting 🏃‍♀️
Blue dress, beads hanging down. It’s the attention to detail that gets me every time. Is this real? I’m sure it is but blimey focusing in on the poor lady’s beliefs while she’s so vulnerable. I’m sorry but this is exactly how cat piss operates. Obviously not to that same level but it’s the same techniques she uses on her followers. We’ve just seen it earlier re H and her not being allowed on TT because of the trolls.
So again her followers feel sorry for her and it’s everyone else’s fault. No no NO.
You should not even be considering posting you child on the internet. She reads here, has nothing gone in? It’s about protecting her.
I would love to comment and like all your posts but anyone who does goes on her list🙄
This really needs sending to the press. All these facets are fascinating and could alert other families who have loved ones in care homes or anyone vulnerable. Honestly the lengths he went to😡

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sounds so familiar to my situation, I have 3 children with ASD and currently waiting ADHD assessments too.
One of mine also has AFRID and like you limited on food, but always home cook and try and get the best into him of what his safe foods are.
My 2 youngest have EHCP’s, both EOTAS due to mainstream not meeting needs as anxiety is so severe,
as someone else said no one knows my children apart from the closest of family members, I do not post on social media and would certainly never have public accounts.

Private life is a happy life!

I have stated that I am genuinely worried about H.
At first I followed Aimee and did like her, until I saw the inconsistencies, then what did it for me was after Eden Harvis called her niece and nephew those vile things and after people called her out for it, Aimee commented on her post about people being trolls and supported her. I was shocked and then immediately unfollowed her and more and more saw that actually she is just the same, the fame of tik tok goes above and beyond her child and it’s such a sad thing to see.

Joining here and widened my eyes more and hearing about H making YouTube videos, she sadly knows nothing else in life.
Thank you all for allowing this.

We have our struggles, but most importantly for me my family will always come first and be the most important to me as I can probably speak for all of us on here.

We are not jealous trolls, most of us are concerned parents,

I have severe anxiety myself, I am married and I work too, I certainly would not part with what I have for what she has.
I’m here for the calling out of these content creators, Eden and Aimee who make a mockery of anxiety and adhd!
It’s hard work but you are doing absolutely everything a mother would do to help your children & they are your priority.
Whenever I had job interviews I always stated that my children come first and explained their needs.
Keep being the amazing mum & family you are because it’s something Catpiss will never be xxxx

Mar 8, 2024
don’t know if it’s just me, but i walk round my house in shorts and a tshirt/vest top….. how does she cook with that huge dressing gown on??? i’d literally sweat to death
I haven't worn shorts for years but that's more thunder thighs reasons lol. 😂
I've just served up Sunday dinner and sweating like a menopausal pig! 😰 🤣
I'm wearing thin pjs. I will bath and put clean ones on..take note grubby chubby! Oh.. and Aimee... reason I'm still in pjs is been cleaning and sorting all day...back to full time work tomorrow...u know...normal life for nearly everyone but you! Eyes will be in front of me Ed! Twit.
Sorry...hijacked your post...untameable rage for her! 🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.