Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I'm still catching up but that person posting earlier.. slating us all also triggered me and others I'm sure as I feel s/he was gasighting us all and blame shifting and trying to silence us!
How dare they insinuate that we will be responsible for any bullying that may or may go on to H!
Her mother has let her down in so many ways.... appearance....dental...hygiene (likely)...clothing...diet and lifestyle...her own SM posts of exposure to tantrums....meltdowns...clap backs...discussing H in posts to everyone....lack of maternalism...no exercise...and minimal activities... slagging her father off..exposing her to 'toys', likely alcoholism, exposure to men she hardly knows and invading their home/private space, putting videos and pictures of H all over SM knowing where they cud end up, posting videos of herself half naked unnecessarily and so much more.
Whether we discuss our disapproval of this or not.. A has done all of the above herself and everyone within her small circle has enabled this alongside her spoilt.. entitled...lazy..selfish...thoughtless..narcissistic behaviour.

Sorry for essay but had to be said. If previously said...I apologise but I have not caught up yet and stating my opinion and defence which I feel is justified x
@StickyBandit I've just twigged your name lol Home Alone?

Hammy Sammy

Mar 8, 2024
People on TL saying H looked like Mr Burns was cruel and unnecessary. Everything else she could be bullied about is 100% down to Aimee. She’s shown her looking scruffy and unkempt, videos of her stimming, lack of manners, pics of her sucking a blanket etc etc

Having said that, the Mr Burns comments would never have happened if she had kept her kid off social media in the first place.

Mar 2, 2024
Blue dress, beads hanging down. It’s the attention to detail that gets me every time. Is this real? I’m sure it is but blimey focusing in on the poor lady’s beliefs while she’s so vulnerable. I’m sorry but this is exactly how cat piss operates. Obviously not to that same level but it’s the same techniques she uses on her followers. We’ve just seen it earlier re H and her not being allowed on TT because of the trolls.
So again her followers feel sorry for her and it’s everyone else’s fault. No no NO.
You should not even be considering posting you child on the internet. She reads here, has nothing gone in? It’s about protecting her.
I would love to comment and like all your posts but anyone who does goes on her list🙄
This really needs sending to the press. All these facets are fascinating and could alert other families who have loved ones in care homes or anyone vulnerable. Honestly the lengths he went to😡
It's real. If you Google "Barton Park Southport" it will come up. There's 2 reviews visible. There's no reason for a psychic in the USA to be so defensive. She called the case biased against David Barton!! I'm pretty sure the evidence at Liverpool Crown Court and conviction by jury in a case that lasted over a year was NOT biased!

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Exactly, so in a few years down the line when she is diabetic, over weight, has furred up arteries, out of breath just walking and waiting for knee replacements she will up and down the aisles in HomeB’ins on a mobility scooter (gifted from TT) but she’ll say it’s fine the diabetic nurse follows me and she said it’s nothing to do with the KFC, McDonald’s and donuts that I’ve scoffed for the past 10 years.
Careless eating certainly catches up on you

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
that clap back… she’s right she hardly mentions money, but its the fact she blatantly spends what she does and wears what she does and people know what things cost! the amount of times she pops into tesco it m&s, her take aways, her hotel stays! its the fact she started her platform as a ‘relatable’ single mum but spends the way she does and never even moans about the cost of lurpack!!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
CLEARLY you read here or Tattle Aimee coz you deleted that video, went on TL and SAW that they'd posted it so you thought you'd put it back up coz everyone will see it anyway 😂😂😂😂🤣 PMSL you sad b, You've just confirmed you DO read about yourself on here or TL. I'd be fing mortified if people thought about me what they think about YOU! Go and have a wash you scruffy b and sort your sshow of a life out. I'd be fing EMBARRASED to leave the house if people spoke about me the way they do about you

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
that clap back… she’s right she hardly mentions money, but its the fact she blatantly spends what she does and wears what she does and people know what things cost! the amount of times she pops into tesco it m&s, her take aways, her hotel stays! its the fact she started her platform as a ‘relatable’ single mum but spends the way she does and never even moans about the cost of lurpack , what i’m trying to say is its the fact she DOESNT mention money that’s how she shows off

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The clap back video is still there, I’ve just this min finishing watching on it TT, so not sure why some of you can’t see it?

A very calculated clap back, trying to come across all nice but the fact she’s tagged the comment and who left it then it’s obviously a tactic to set the Huns loose, regardless of her saying ‘please don’t attack this person’.

But I’ve gotta say too I actually agree with Aimee (ugh I feel dirty ha) but she’s not like what that comment said. She’s not obsessed with talking about money or what she spends at all. She usually shops without a care what’s she spends and never mentions cost of things usually.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
The clap back video is still there, I’ve just this min finishing watching on it TT, so not sure why some of you can’t see it?

A very calculated clap back, trying to come across all nice but the fact she’s tagged the comment and who left it then it’s obviously a tactic to set the Huns loose, regardless of her saying ‘please don’t attack this person’.

But I’ve gotta say too I actually agree with Aimee (ugh I feel dirty ha) but she’s not like what that comment said. She’s not obsessed with talking about money or what she spends at all. She usually shops without a care what’s she spends and never mentions cost of things usually.
yep she doesn’t mention money, she’s right there! i think the comment was worded wrong! she just flaunts her spending habits and people know how much s cost

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Exactly, she never looks for bargains, she buys whatever she wants with no cares. Her content isn’t interesting or helpful. We all know what’s available in the shops, we can buy online too so anyone who has difficulty getting out and about can look online. We aren’t relying on her to help us out. She’s not providing us with a service.
Give me strength 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
The food alone is enough to not be relatable to many. We all know the cost of things now we’re not daft when she’s showing us what she’s got how much it must’ve cost. To do a whoosh on Tesco the prices of things shoot up. I had a look the other day and put some stuff in my basket including dog food I think it was roughly £11/12. I went to check out and thought oo let me see if i can do a whoosh. That dog food shot up to £18!!! All because I tried to get it delivered same day. Safe to say I left it 😂 majority of the UK are now watching what we spend, giving things a second thought, thinking “do I really need that?” I can’t speak for everyone but I often pick something up and put it back thinking “no, don’t need that” or “no, can get it cheaper somewhere else”. I get what they’re saying completely. It’s not just about a few vest tops in Tesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.