Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
The only reason receipts have made an appearance is because TT are bringing in new rules for creators. They have to post “educational “material , I remember seeing a few TT about it a while back
She is just so fake trying to make out she is trying to be helpful, it’s just because she has too , anything to stop her getting an actual job
She is just unbelievable

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've been so consumed down the rabbit hole of her very public Facebook and my God!! I'm sure most of you have seen it all but if not I highly recommend for a side of comedy to go with your dry chicken 😂
What absolutely baffles me is there was no slow decline of going from absolute gym fanatic, health obsessed, quite naturally pretty to now. It's like 100 to zero real quick!! She's gone from borderline pretty to Vicky Pollards ugly sister QUICK!!! 🤢 Wtf happened? Why is her voice and attitude SO different and where the f* is that exercise bike? She needs to dust that down!!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The only reason receipts have made an appearance is because TT are bringing in new rules for creators. They have to post “educational “material , I remember seeing a few TT about it a while back
She is just so fake trying to make out she is trying to be helpful, it’s just because she has too , anything to stop her getting an actual job
She is just unbelievable
Well this could backfire in spectacular style then if she is going to tell everyone what she spends, or she will be more fake and tell more lies and totally make stuff up

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Well this could backfire in spectacular style then if she is going to tell everyone what she spends, or she will be more fake and tell more lies and totally make stuff up
Yes will be interesting to see what happens
I just find it extremely strange she got her receipt out, when has she ever done that before? She may have done but I can’t remember.
But there is definitely changes going on to what these so called “creators “ have to include in their content
Could just be a one off , we shall have to see

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've been so consumed down the rabbit hole of her very public Facebook and my God!! I'm sure most of you have seen it all but if not I highly recommend for a side of comedy to go with your dry chicken 😂
What absolutely baffles me is there was no slow decline of going from absolute gym fanatic, health obsessed, quite naturally pretty to now. It's like 100 to zero real quick!! She's gone from borderline pretty to Vicky Pollards ugly sister QUICK!!! 🤢 Wtf happened? Why is her voice and attitude SO different and where the f* is that exercise bike? She needs to dust that down!!!!
I wish she would. She could do a health and fitness journey, she is so stuck in a rut and at times I feel so sorry and embarrassed for her. It’s the passive aggressive and patronising manner that puts me RIGHT off. She could have a really healthy happy fulfilling life. If only she could muster up the motivation

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
I’m at Least 40 pages behind so need to go back and catch up properly rather than skimming !
is this old lady Wendy ? I got those vibes instantly
clap back to the money video . You may not talk about money Aimee but we ain’t as thick as you think we are ! Even without going looking on takeaway menus we can almost do the maths in our head over the takeaway costs mostly as most of your followers tend to budget for these
and this I did actually price up , £20 on a harrods mug ? I’ve seen some people on forums only having £20 to feed a family of 6 for a week looking for meal plans so no you may not mention figures but your relentless hauls mainly on pointless crap screams volumes ! Do the kids need that much Easter TAT. Show a little decorum !
you wouldn’t need to delete as many comments or delete videos if you truly were relatable
i would respect you so much more if you uploaded a video of you finding a bargain in the whoopsie aisle , a bag of wonky veg and showed your huns that real life is this and making 2 or 3 freezable meals out of that bargain buys ! Or even that big chicken you barely use , show that the left overs are made into a curry for the next night or mixed with bacon and mayo for sandwiches or pasta for lunch the next day .
the majority of your followers are struggling in cost of living crisis but yourtik toks show you as so flippant and wasteful

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I agree 100%. She will down play the price of a lot of things and then totally forget how much she said. And let me tell you it'll be nothing to do with the rate of inflation 😂😂
I really can't understand it at all. Like no-one gives a hoot how much your crusty roll costs just that we're glad we paid 1/3 for the same from Lidl 😂 I just don't get the lies about ridiculous things. Like at least make something good up for entertainment if nothing else 🙈😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I wish she would. She could do a health and fitness journey, she is so stuck in a rut and at times I feel so sorry and embarrassed for her. It’s the passive aggressive and patronising manner that puts me RIGHT off. She could have a really healthy happy fulfilling life. If only she could muster up the motivation
Couldn't agree more. It is rare but sometimes I do teeter on sympathy for her. I think how sad and lonely must you have to be to sit talking to your phone constantly. Filming everything you do regardless of how mundane it is like everyone doesn't make tea, go shopping etc. What does she do with the other 23hrs of her day?
I just can't fathom the contrast of the person and lifestyle/content. It's literally Jekyll and Hyde. If I was her I would delete every bit of that gym s she used to bang on about because I'd be so embarrassed of my split personality alter-ego 🙈

Mar 8, 2024
I’m at Least 40 pages behind so need to go back and catch up properly rather than skimming !
is this old lady Wendy ? I got those vibes instantly
clap back to the money video . You may not talk about money Aimee but we ain’t as thick as you think we are ! Even without going looking on takeaway menus we can almost do the maths in our head over the takeaway costs mostly as most of your followers tend to budget for these
and this I did actually price up , £20 on a harrods mug ? I’ve seen some people on forums only having £20 to feed a family of 6 for a week looking for meal plans so no you may not mention figures but your relentless hauls mainly on pointless crap screams volumes ! Do the kids need that much Easter TAT. Show a little decorum !
you wouldn’t need to delete as many comments or delete videos if you truly were relatable
i would respect you so much more if you uploaded a video of you finding a bargain in the whoopsie aisle , a bag of wonky veg and showed your huns that real life is this and making 2 or 3 freezable meals out of that bargain buys ! Or even that big chicken you barely use , show that the left overs are made into a curry for the next night or mixed with bacon and mayo for sandwiches or pasta for lunch the next day .
the majority of your followers are struggling in cost of living crisis but yourtik toks show you as so flippant and wasteful
👏👏

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child
Okaaaaay…. So if someone decides to tell H her mum is a s for parading herself on TT in her bra - is that our fault ?

If someone tells H your mum has different men stay over at your house every few weeks - is that our fault ?

If someone says to H why does your mum cut up all your food for you - is that our fault ?

If someone says to H why do you eat from baby plates and use baby cutlery - is that our fault ?

If someone says to H your mum is an alcoholic as she is aways buying/drinking alcohol - is that our fault ?

Eh no that’s her mothers fault for doing all off the above on her TT and flaunting it to the world.

Her mother is the issue here not anyone else and yes H is going to be a target for bullying when she goes to High School which is so so sad and I pray it doesn’t happen.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning lovely’s just caught up on dud 🥴 iv made chicken drumsticks oh foff aimee. Ok so say she does genuinely take that chicken off the bone for h. Wouldn’t even be enough chicken for a full sandwich so how is that sufficient for a evening meal. She has no common sense at all. I also am on the hunt to bump into her too. I will also be taking pics of her if I see her and will literally be running here with them 😂 It’s amazing how she thinks clap back videos are going to gain her support. The fall is slowly coming and I’m here for it her huns are jumping on genuine followers and Wendy is the instigator by allowing it. I don’t like any of them but I do feel like Charlie has somewhat better cleanliness and she seems to appreciate things a hell of a lot more I watched a video of her buying ugg sandals and yes designer but she stated her last pair was 6 years ago and she will have these for years and that to me is genuine. Aimee could learn a thing or two off her. Don’t get me wrong charlie has major faults In her parenting too with how she speaks around Ralph etc but in certain ways I feel she does have better morals

Status
Not open for further replies.