Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Morninnnnggg
Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen Aims show any Easter eggs, don’t know if I’ve maybe missed it, I know she’s shown all the tat she got for harper and Ralph for Easter but no actual Easter eggs, now in my opinion, parents are probably wanting to know about deals that are going on in supermarkets as it’d be handy for them to know where to go to rather than shopping around to find the best deals. Again not everyone can AFFORD to get their kids random se for Easter and will just be getting a few eggs for their kids. I imagine sharing more of an essential part of Easter like EASTER EGGS would be more of a benefit to her viewers than sharing where she got hot cross buns and an Easter basket from.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I’m a bit late to the party as I’ve had a busy day, really not like Aimee busy! Just came in to say she really doesn’t get the money thing does she? The point is some people can’t afford to spend over £90 in Home Bargains in one trip and then a few days later buy a whole load of new clothes for their child and then the next day £40+ in three dinners (or something, certainly not a whole week. Also don’t get me started on the food waste!! Cooking a whole chicken to eat the breast meat and then it’s never again. I can get 3 meals from a chicken and we are greedy! Her entire content is around her spending money because that’s all she actually does.
Exactly! Any normal person would do a big grocery shop once a week then top up eg bread milk etc when needed. But cos Aimee has absolutely nothing in her life, including D2 🤪 🤪 She has to go on regular shopping trips to relieve the boredom and tedious routine of nothingness , lets face it she certainly doesn't do housework or take her kid anywhere so apart from being glued to her phone all day every day blocking, deleting, snooping here and on TL and making se videos that have become predictable and beige there's not a lot else for her to do other than shopping, bless! :ROFLMAO:😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Morninnnnggg
Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen Aims show any Easter eggs, don’t know if I’ve maybe missed it, I know she’s shown all the tat she got for harper and Ralph for Easter but no actual Easter eggs, now in my opinion, parents are probably wanting to know about deals that are going on in supermarkets as it’d be handy for them to know where to go to rather than shopping around to find the best deals. Again not everyone can AFFORD to get their kids random se for Easter and will just be getting a few eggs for their kids. I imagine sharing more of an essential part of Easter like EASTER EGGS would be more of a benefit to her viewers than sharing where she got hot cross buns and an Easter basket from.
Cue the Easter egg video later ;) ;)

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Cue the Easter egg video later ;) ;)

Not just any old Easter Egg it be ones as big as her head wrapped in gold leaf foil for the kids and for the witches one that has been dipped in alcohol to rival a punch bowl and has mini bottles of Kylie inside that cost the same as heating a house for a month - you know relatable Aimee and all that! 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Certainly similarities with the “cousin” 😳

Attachments

• 5FDA5452-5150-4B5C-A40F-6A5575422A71.jpeg
    5FDA5452-5150-4B5C-A40F-6A5575422A71.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 52
  • BDECC1DE-0208-432F-ABC7-7380537EBB42.jpeg
    BDECC1DE-0208-432F-ABC7-7380537EBB42.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 48
Mar 8, 2024
Not just any old Easter Egg it be ones as big as her head wrapped in gold leaf foil for and for the witches one that has been dipped in alcohol to rival a punch bowl and has mini bottles of Kylie inside that cost the same as hearing a house for a month - you know relatable Aimee and all that! 🙄
Massive Lindt one from Tescos I’m guessing

Attachments

• IMG_2093.jpeg
    IMG_2093.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 52

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
If she did a home makeover journey or a get back healthy journey it would be a lot better viewing but she’s far too lazy for that and would much rather sit and eat in self pitty. I watch her videos and I don’t watch her I’m just shocked with the surroundings I could not sit in it never mind film it. No pride my house is my home and I’m proud of it. My kids bring there friends here without question knowing it will always be clean. H couldn’t do that. I’m not a drinker I don’t agree with drinking at home around the kids that is my personal opinion. I would never want my child worried incase I showed them up. I just think it’s such a shame the way she is but she only has herself to blame you can’t help someone who won’t help themselves and as people who know her in real life have stated she chooses so called fame over friends it’s her own fault no one likes a bragger aimee. There’s family’s who can’t afford Easter egg and your buying double everything for a kid that isn’t even yours so you can sit and get sloshed you repulse me get a wash ya scruff and sort your house instead of going drinking the holidays away

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just had my morning read over at TL (I so wish I could reply or even put a like on things, not fair!) and seen Aimee has left a comment calling TL posters ‘cretins of society’ and that they wouldn’t say it to her face! Erm is she on glue? How can they be cretins of society for simply using a space designed for opinions to give their opinions. Just because she doesn’t like the opinions and the truth hurts her doesn’t make them that and the last time I checked someone who neglects their kid is more of a cretin of society than someone having an opinion of her that she doesn’t like. And I’m pretty sure every single one of them would say it to her face as I know I would and will if I see her out in the wild. She needs to be careful acting all hard on the internet.

I think that TL and here too are getting to her more and more now, and as she’s getting less engagement and there is barely any ‘trolls’ on her pages she’s started responding back to people who mention these places to keep relevant. She trying to attract trolls if you ask me, she needs them as she can’t directly respond to what’s said on here and TL without admitting she reads both so she needs the clap back content and troll narrative that’s over half her content.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just had my morning read over at TL (I so wish I could reply or even put a like on things, not fair!) and seen Aimee has left a comment calling TL posters ‘cretins of society’ and that they wouldn’t say it to her face! Erm is she on glue? How can they be cretins of society for simply using a space designed for opinions to give their opinions. Just because she doesn’t like the opinions and the truth hurts her doesn’t make them that and the last time I checked someone who neglects their kid is more of a cretin of society than someone having an opinion of her that she doesn’t like. And I’m pretty sure every single one of them would say it to her face as I know I would and will if I see her out in the wild. She needs to be careful acting all hard on the internet.

I think that TL and here too are getting to her more and more now, and as she’s getting less engagement and there is barely any ‘trolls’ on her pages she’s started responding back to people who mention these places to keep relevant. She trying to attract trolls if you ask me, she needs them as she can’t directly respond to what’s said on here and TL without admitting she reads both so she needs the clap back content and troll narrative that’s over half her content.
Exactly why I personally don’t comment on her page I do it here. I think now we have here and a lot more people can comment with tl being locked down that has had to have a effect on her. We all know she’s a firm reader of tl and here and she’s clapping back more than ever with comments of what has been said here and there . Let’s not forget our old girl wendy popped in to convert us all to huns 🙄 compared to other creators she’s fell off majorly she has no proper brand deals nobody invites her anywhere and she can’t do studio lives anymore because of how different the camera and lights are it shows the real aimee and she hates that

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly! Any normal person would do a big grocery shop once a week then top up eg bread milk etc when needed. But cos Aimee has absolutely nothing in her life, including D2 🤪 🤪 She has to go on regular shopping trips to relieve the boredom and tedious routine of nothingness , lets face it she certainly doesn't do housework or take her kid anywhere so apart from being glued to her phone all day every day blocking, deleting, snooping here and on TL and making se videos that have become predictable and beige there's not a lot else for her to do other than shopping, bless! :ROFLMAO:😂
How dare you! She has anxiety don't ya know, it stops her from doing a big shop or taking her daughter anywhere on her own, but it's selective anxiety, so she can still go to London or Manchester, as long as she can set up her ring light and camera to show she's struggling on the journey 😉

Mar 9, 2024
If she did a home makeover journey or a get back healthy journey it would be a lot better viewing but she’s far too lazy for that and would much rather sit and eat in self pitty. I watch her videos and I don’t watch her I’m just shocked with the surroundings I could not sit in it never mind film it. No pride my house is my home and I’m proud of it. My kids bring there friends here without question knowing it will always be clean. H couldn’t do that. I’m not a drinker I don’t agree with drinking at home around the kids that is my personal opinion. I would never want my child worried incase I showed them up. I just think it’s such a shame the way she is but she only has herself to blame you can’t help someone who won’t help themselves and as people who know her in real life have stated she chooses so called fame over friends it’s her own fault no one likes a bragger aimee. There’s family’s who can’t afford Easter egg and your buying double everything for a kid that isn’t even yours so you can sit and get sloshed you repulse me get a wash ya scruff and sort your house instead of going drinking the holidays away
Didn't she try the makeover with the bathroom, you know putting out new ugly towels & a bath mat?

She has no idea, no idea how to use her platform for anything decent, it's just flogging stuff or beige food and clap backs

Status
Not open for further replies.