Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Caught her on the fyp just now and couldn’t take my eyes off the hair. I’d have stopped, removed and started again 🙈🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8984.jpeg
    IMG_8984.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8983.jpeg
    IMG_8983.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 117

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
She can't even take her daughter to the park or to the beach on her own. How the hell is she going to manage a holiday abroad?! H never sits next to her on planes she's always with the old girl or r Charlie - probably too embarrassed by the GCSE drama faces and emotional support bear so sits with anyone but her mother. When they go away h shares a bed/room with anyone but Aimee. It was clear wendy was doing pick ups and drop offs for kids club in Portugal. She can't even be arsed to take H to her swimming lessons, that's left to wendy. How would she cope for a whole week being a parent? I wonder if Andy has said he wants to take H on a little holiday and she said you can't as I'm taking her away. It feels very rushed!
I totally agree with you she can’t take Harper anyplace on her own other than when she goes shopping.

The is very rushed for someone with anxiety. I think there is more to this maybe Andy has put in his letter to the court she is incapable of taking Harper anyplace on her own and he hasn’t been able to take her on holiday as that b won’t let him. Something is def going on right now.

Last edited:

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
To be fair she needs to be in the media 3 times in a year I heard to get her her blue tick. And yeah there is a risk it might help her achieve it but do you think Daddy, Wendy, MIL etc will be very happy that her being on tik tok has dragged this all back up again? It’s hardly good press.
Oh no I wasn’t having a dig lovely far from it I think it’s great 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hi lovelies

Just in case you were not aware the C word you using in jest with one another is actually an old derogatory term for those with physical or mental development 😔.

I’d just hate for you to be causing offence to other users on here so wanted to flag up in case wasn’t aware 💕
I had no idea..sorry. i think
Hi lovelies

Just in case you were not aware the C word you using in jest with one another is actually an old derogatory term for those with physical or mental development 😔.

I’d just hate for you to be causing offence to other users on here so wanted to flag up in case wasn’t aware 💕
I had no idea...really sorry if anyone has been upset by this. I think she used that word as it is what we have been called on TT so was in reference to that. I am happy to edit my reply. Thanks for letting us know ❤️ x

Mar 8, 2024
Can u pls tell me how to do this as i can't see how to do it.. ?🤦‍♀️ x
Click the 3 dots at the bottom of your post
She is either hoping Vav will say come with me or somethings going on behind the scenes
How long is now since that litttle girl has seen her dad ?
Vav has just said come with her and it’s been 4 weeks, should be there this weekend but she’s staying with clappy for Easter. So it’ll be another 2 weeks till she’s due at her dads

Mar 6, 2024
This has really made me giggle
Ha ha thanks! Made me howl. Just fed the little beast a hammy sammy & a cakey so will write the email now.
*Takes a bow* I'm glad it gave you a giggle! Maybe oneday I will share others I've done in my WhatsApp chat (I'm unfortunately not one of the school Mums, I live across the map, but if I was I'd be singing like a canary) 😆😆.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She is either hoping Vav will say come with me or somethings going on behind the scenes
How long is now since that litttle girl has seen her dad ?

I was thinking the same! Surely quality time with him is more important than her “I want to look like a good parenting facing my fake anxiety and taking her abroad”

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Click the 3 dots at the bottom of your post

Vav has just said come with her and it’s been 4 weeks, should be there this weekend but she’s staying with clappy for Easter. So it’ll be another 2 weeks till she’s due at her dads
She is probably booking this holiday on purpose so that H can’t go to her dads the following weekend she said we having to go Thursday why would she have to go then?

Status
Not open for further replies.