Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Really?! I would hope if she does take H away she puts the phone down and actually has a holiday! Fed up of it’s my job, what’s the point in taking her away if she’s just going to sit on tik tok 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_8839.jpeg
    IMG_8839.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 213

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Let’s be honest she can’t even take h to a theme park alone she isn’t going abroad and il be very surprised if she goes with vav if max is going. Be a eye opener if she does and she’s got a lot more similarities to max. She’s just diverting attention so she looks like a good mum in reality she’s fleeing because of the s show family and her flappy fanny that’s now infested and always will be and still she sits with her hair unwashed nd what can only be described as bits of the fresh bread stick she eat last night floating about the front of it 🤢

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Isn't that strange that beefy flaps is booking to go abroad and now aimless is doing the same and it's not through sheer hard graft ! Aimless is with daddy's or her uncles money and beefys is curtesy of the government !
Would love to know how she gets it from the government - I’m definitely doing something wrong here

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Really?! I would hope if she does take H away she puts the phone down and actually has a holiday! Fed up of it’s my job, what’s the point in taking her away if she’s just going to sit on tik tok 🤔

Last time she went abroad with her mum and the kid someone told her to have the week off from TT and enjoy quality time with them, she was outraged at someone even suggesting it and going on about ‘it’s my job’ etc. She is not only obsessed with TT and it comes before anything or anyone, she’s also s scared she’ll become even less relevant if she has time off. You couldn’t pay me enough money to live that kind of life when an app comes above all.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I’ll believe it when I see if she takes that kid abroad on her own with no other adult to babysit/support/wipe her arse/co parent/be an emotional support human. It would be the kid helping her, making sure she’s got her teddy bear and bum wipes.
Even if she does go! massive ss herself panic attack I need my
mommy incoming … Aka I will never take harper anywhere on my own ever again incase that happens again to me!

Mar 7, 2024
To be fair to vav she did at least take max and aren't we lils away last summer without the angry birds (the mad mum & nanna). Shamless has never even taken H away for a couple of days without the old girl.
I'm sure it was last summer A& H made a plan of places they could visit for a few days on their own. It never happened as spotted dick dumped her then she shacked up with D2 so poor H went nowhere

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Even if she does go! massive ss herself panic attack I need my
mommy incoming … Aka I will never take harper anywhere on my own ever again incase that happens again to me!

It would absolutely just be all about her and her fake problems. The only memories that poor little girl would have is of her mother ruining her holiday as she’s incapable of getting her s together and acting like a parent or being selfless as mothers are supposed to be.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
To be fair to vav she did at least take max and aren't we lils away last summer without the angry birds (the mad mum & nanna). Shamless has never even taken H away for a couple of days without the old girl.
I'm sure it was last summer A& H made a plan of places they could visit for a few days on their own. It never happened as spotted dick dumped her then she shacked up with D2 so poor H went nowhere

I know 😔 I felt so sorry for her in the last 6 week holidays, she barely did anything. Her mother was too busy with the latest bloke. Even on her birthday she didn’t get her mother’s attention as he was there. Poor kid looking back on her birthday photos seeing her mothers latest dick she was only with a few week. It’s trauma really when you look at that whole 8 weeks for that kid.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Last time she went abroad with her mum and the kid someone told her to have the week off from TT and enjoy quality time with them, she was outraged at someone even suggesting it and going on about ‘it’s my job’ etc. She is not only obsessed with TT and it comes before anything or anyone, she’s also s scared she’ll become even less relevant if she has time off. You couldn’t pay me enough money to live that kind of life when an app comes above all.
Absolutely 100% agree with you!
Of course - I’ve seen that TT is before H sadly 😞

Mar 7, 2024
Just something doesn't sit right with me apart from never even taking H to the beach down the road alone. She isn't a last minute holiday person. Portugal, DLP were booked and talked about months and months in advance. Centre parks was fairly spontaneous but it's not far from home and the other 2 p*ssheads joined her. Next week is hardly enough time to buy herself another suitcase, a dozen ill fitting swimsuits and gaudy shoes and accessories. She either needs to launder some more of dunckle daves ill-gotten gains quickly before she is investigated or she is deliberately trying to keep H away from her dad 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.