Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hey guys, I’ve wrote my email. I have signposted him to TL and here and to look at Hippos account.

@Sevda_the_seagull i really hope you are ok with that?

I have mentioned the delivery guy entering her house and recording the RTA.

Again don’t think they can prove uncledaddy gave her any money but even to cover she is connected to them isn’t going to come across well. Especially if they also bring up her past misdemeanours.

I wrote it the best I can but if anyone else wants to say their piece please email him.

I have also emailed the school and the GP surgery if anyone else wants to.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
"He hasn't messaged me or contacted me, what can I do to grab his attention?.........aha make up I have herpes so he has to contact me"...........said no one ever!!! Well except aimless! She really is such a dangerous person, in the sense she would literally make up anything to get a reaction. Claims her "mental health" nurse follows her, she clearly needs evaluated as well if she is watching this s show and thinking its the actions of a sane individual!

mmk

Mar 11, 2024
Merseyside
I don't like Aimee, she's done masses of questionable things and needs some serious help. And I'm all for people venting on here and TL but please be careful about the press. Who says they'll write the kind of story you want them to? What if they use of to do an expose on gossip sites (like Olivia Atwood tried to)? Or online bullying. I hope they don't, but i'm worried about the potential tits up!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
So what’s for tea guys are we getting the burgers or are we getting a take away ? Iv just had a nose through her reposts and she’s reposted some deep stuff regarding pining for that positive pregnancy test and things of that level she really needs to be focusing on her child here. She’s definitely got major issues and the more I’m looking the more I worry for that poor kid

Mar 8, 2024
So what’s for tea guys are we getting the burgers or are we getting a take away ? Iv just had a nose through her reposts and she’s reposted some deep stuff regarding pining for that positive pregnancy test and things of that level she really needs to be focusing on her child here. She’s definitely got major issues and the more I’m looking the more I worry for that poor kid
Same but different burgers or 2 different pasta dishes

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I meant no offence to anyone it was just what Aimee called us trolls. I know it is a derogatory term as big beefy vav was called out for it and catpiss should be too but she has no doubt dirty deleted it. I have removed it from my post.
I am slightly relieved you cleared that up for me with your reply ...as I was thinking they meant cnut 🤣🤣🤣
I thought no way will that word not be used where this dick (cnut) is involved 😉!! 🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
No I don’t comment on her page either, I never did before I found here. The one and only time I ever did comment I was blocked (it wasn’t even bad or unkind) . She defo reads both sites, it kills her she cant control what’s said. Love that for her 🤣
Same for me, she asked for an opinion on dresses for ‘me dads wedding’ clearly she didn’t like my opinion, I was blocked within seconds 🤣🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Looks like Mine the Hippo is back..when I looked in the night (I work nights) it had gone..couldn't find it..oddly🤔 Anyway I'm SICK TO fING DEATH of the "anxiety" card she keeps throwing about. "Anxiety" MY ARSE🖕 SAME with her Mental Health bullshit. YES ITS REAL!!! TO OTHER PEOPLE!! NOT TO THIS LYING t THO! Most parents would feel nervous/ anxious about booking a holiday and taking their kids away alone...doesn't mean they have "Anxiety" For fs sake. Driving down to London as she does regular PROVES to me she doesn't have "anxiety" she's just a sympathy needing lying lazy fing slob. I wish she'd do off

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Just thought I’d share what I’ve just stumbled across. If I had to watch it so do you. We’re in this together remember 😂
Again, another part of my soul has been eaten away after watching. It makes me want to rip my teeth out from embarrassment I can’t explain it.
WTF was that……I can’t unsee that now, the embarrassment is real. CRINGE😬😬

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I forgot to film myself shopping. Anyway once again I go away and this time come back to 9 pages of STI's and herpes.. off to read. Who would go online and share that news? Or is she causing speculation to get back to D1 & D2 because she is bored. Hey Aimememe check genital warts too you've probably got those. Off to catch up. BRB
STIs??? Herpes??? Quick recap please someone I haven't time to read back pages just now 😫

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
There’s no way Shamey will go away with Vav, because Vav doesn’t drink when she’s away with her kids (I remember her saying this on one of her holiday videos). We all know that Shamey likes a good drink, so she definitely won’t be up for going away with someone sober.

If she takes her daughter away alone, I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.