Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Won’t upload the video that belongs to the screenshot in the car. Saying about her true love D1 & how heartbroken she was and that she will help someone out there going through the same 🤔🤔🤔
How many days was it till you got with D2 & then you stated within a matter of weeks he was the love of your life 🤣🤣🤣
Catpiss when are you going to see YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WHY you can’t keep a man (especially now the world knows about your invested diseased David Bowie pouch 🖕🖕)

Attachments

• IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2795.png
    IMG_2795.png
    537.2 KB · Views: 131

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
On her reposts on TikTok 😂 she’s reposted videos about herpes
I think herpes is the least of her worries living in that house sharing a bed with those cats who are in and out of the house carrying mice. I bet there are mice droppings and all sorts in her bed and I doubt she washes her bedding more than once a term 🤢 The whole house must be a health hazard.

I bet she doesn’t even move furniture to clean. Imagine what’s under that sofa of hers! 🤮🤮

Mar 8, 2024
I tried looking for the comment on that video and I couldn’t find it to report it.
Made me feel sick with disgust that she wrote that & the same day she got old girl Catpiss Shirley to come in here to say stop bullying.
Old girl you really need to tell your daughter she can get in trouble for hate crime for that absolutely disgusting word SHE WROTE.
I’d be ashamed if my children EVER came out with words like that (they won’t because they had a lovely upbringing & have morals)
I would make them publicly apologise whilst I was with them stating as a mother to this overgrown,temper tantrum, catpiss smelling, pathetic 38 yr old (yes hard to believe she’s not 13 again isn’t it ) i find what she said disgusting, derogatory, hateful speech and I’m ashamed of her !!!
You won’t do that though will you Shirley because Catpiss subsidises your life financially & you can’t upset Princess Catpiss can you.
See you not only taught your daughter to be a sla-g, eat junk food, absolutely no fashion sense,baby her but you also taught her to be an alcoholic and that it makes everything better and be man hungry. Her maybe Daddy Greg & real Daddy Uncle David taught her to be a selfish, greedy, materialistic & how money makes life better especially if it’s stolen from elderly people.

Also Lady Catpiss I would rather eat dog 💩 before I was ever jealous of your, sad, delusional, Narcissistic, lonely AF life where your only happiness is via alcohol & sex toys 🖕

Now I’m off to chew on my coffee & orgasm over a toasted hot cross bun 🤣🤣
What did she say? Was it the cr**in word? If it is..I feel awful now 😬🤦‍♀️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
What did she say? Was it the cr**in word? If it is..I feel awful now 😬🤦‍♀️
Don’t feel awful at all babe and it was more a dig at catpiss and Shirley as we know they read here and that it’s been dirty deleted. When I was younger that word was used in a way of saying silly billy as it was accepted back then.
Please don’t think it was a dig at you or anyone else who wrote that word today ❤️❤️❤️xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just something doesn't sit right with me apart from never even taking H to the beach down the road alone. She isn't a last minute holiday person. Portugal, DLP were booked and talked about months and months in advance. Centre parks was fairly spontaneous but it's not far from home and the other 2 p*ssheads joined her. Next week is hardly enough time to buy herself another suitcase, a dozen ill fitting swimsuits and gaudy shoes and accessories. She either needs to launder some more of dunckle daves ill-gotten gains quickly before she is investigated or she is deliberately trying to keep H away from her dad 🤔
Gaudy shoes 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.