Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour don’t get stressed about this go to your original reply to me at 10:39 next to the report button there should be 3 dots. If not then you maybe can’t edit a reply to a reply. If you can’t don’t worry as that word was used as that is what Aimee called us and it wasn’t intended to upset or offend anyone on here.

I have tried to edit a reply to a reply and I don’t get the dots so it’s maybe not an option. I can only edit my own posts not posts I reply to.

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
the huns are already defending her for buying H an almost £30 pamper set for easter. There’s no empathy or self awareness at all
You could buy cheaper & better products in H&B and everything is so excessive with her. A few Easter eggs is all a child needs not all the tat she has bought H & R. She’s boiling my piss & 💩 today 🙈

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
She needs to be doing the basics first, shower and brushing teeth before bed. Again she’s so relatable isn’t she 🙄
There is no way Harper likes to spend anytime pampering herself. I don’t think I have ever seen her hair brushed except the time Charlie did it when they were at Disney and she put it in a pleat. She is at the age where she could brush her own hair but I doubt Aimee has taught her anything.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
@woeisme25 You can pass this to H Dad just incase he has tried to her her on holiday and been refused which I think has been the case Aimee wouldn’t want H having a good time with her dad.

He has now been given permission in public which may help the next time he wants to take her away.

Attachments

• IMG_0451.jpeg
    IMG_0451.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 204

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Won’t upload the video that belongs to the screenshot in the car. Saying about her true love D1 & how heartbroken she was and that she will help someone out there going through the same 🤔🤔🤔
How many days was it till you got with D2 & then you stated within a matter of weeks he was the love of your life 🤣🤣🤣
Catpiss when are you going to see YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WHY you can’t keep a man (especially now the world knows about your invested diseased David Bowie pouch 🖕🖕)
All I see is Honey G

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
You could buy cheaper & better products in H&B and everything is so excessive with her. A few Easter eggs is all a child needs not all the tat she has bought H & R. She’s boiling my piss & 💩 today 🙈

The lies she makes up are unreal. How the do was Harper colouring in a toddler cardboard van a couple of weeks ago and now she is into skincare 🤣 Easter Eggs are are related to when Jesus emerged from his resting place after being crucified. I am sure he wasn’t doing skincare and brushing his hair before reentering the world again. She is addicted to buying se cos she has nothing else going on her in life.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sat here thinking again and NO WAY is she going away with H next week. She always has R staying over in the holidays for her sister so again Catpiss doing her best to up her s lack of engagement.
Also the last school holidays she had a hospital appointment and she took H & R with her. Was it the clap clinic & if so who would EVER take a kid to an intimate appointment especially at those children’s ages.

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t feel awful at all babe and it was more a dig at catpiss and Shirley as we know they read here and that it’s been dirty deleted. When I was younger that word was used in a way of saying silly billy as it was accepted back then.
Please don’t think it was a dig at you or anyone else who wrote that word today ❤️❤️❤️xxx
I just feel bad I can't delete it like @Birkhillbike could.

Thanks for being nice about it. In fact the lady who raised it was nice too. @SleepyLion ❤️

I haven't heard the word for years and never really knew that it meant what it was 🤦‍♀️

I do think we need to be consistent though with 'acceptable" words or terms.
Have been trying to catch up all day at work but i have come accross "Moron" and "mental disorder" used about people..(prob A!!)
Personally I don't take most words to true meanings and reading those words above would usually go over my head as they are used loosely to describera t's. Just being open on my views.
I don't mind being called out though..I would rather that way but can't be one rule for one and one for another it that makes sense.
I will say again...I do not want to disrespect...offend or upset anyone...so happy to be called out if i do.

I'm just idiotic (careful of words now!) and can't find out how to edit. I'm sure I've done it before tho.

Thanks for your warmth and kindness Jo. You seem a right good egg! ❤️ xx

Status
Not open for further replies.