Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Instead of buying your daughter aload of cheap tit aimless. Show her basic hygiene. You haven't washed your hair in a week!! Children lead by example you filthy mare! And she is obsessed with body spray because your house smells of cat piss. That poor poor girl must get a hell of a time at school. What sort of mother sets their children up to be bullied!

Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_184450_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_184450_Samsung Internet.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 152

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Doing a bit of digging she had “cystitis” 19th July as pointed out the symptoms of herpes it links. She got with D2 14th July & I’m sure we said then she’d got a dose from dirty 🍆 and it makes sense. Now there was 4 days between D1 ending and D2 starting. I think she got it from D1 and passed it on
No she had another date in-between the 2 Ds

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour don’t get stressed about this go to your original reply to me at 10:39 next to the report button there should be 3 dots. If not then you maybe can’t edit a reply to a reply. If you can’t don’t worry as that word was used as that is what Aimee called us and it wasn’t intended to upset or offend anyone on here.

I have tried to edit a reply to a reply and I don’t get the dots so it’s maybe not an option. I can only edit my own posts not posts I reply to.
No option 😕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_184450_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_184450_Samsung Internet.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 144

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
No option 😕
Yeah it doesn’t let you edit a reply to another persons post. I was only able to delete mine as it was my post. As I said don’t worry about it. It was intended the way we wrote it. Aimee said it in malicious way and I have explained I used it because that’s what she called us. I don’t think we caused any offence to anyone on here think the girls were just making us aware that it is a derogatory word. It’s not a word I would use either just shows you how scummy cat piss and her pal are calling people that.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey you beautiful people 😍😍 I’ve been MIA the past few days as I have been on night shifts and I’ve been trying to catch up when I can but you lot have been moving mad during that time and I’ve struggled to keep up 😂 all in all, I’ve caught up with about 30 pages over the past few days and there’s about another 20-30 to go 😂 which I’m determined to catch up on this evening!
I just want to say though, what a bloody lovely and supportive group of peeps we have in this group! Proud to be apart of this little community! I’ve also kept track of princess cat piss, and well, there’s nothing new she’s brought to the table there has she. The usual old trollop and talking absolute 🐄 💩
I’ll add more input when I have caught up properly, but I just wanted to add, from what I’ve seen already, you are all fantastic little trolls 🧌 💜
Talk to you all properly when I’m up to date with everything!
As you were ….

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Click on the dots then edit
You can’t edit your posts which include a reply to another members posts. You can only edit your own posts. I did the original post then my post was replied to and you can’t edit that. It’s really not a big deal it wasn’t said on here in a derogatory way although I maybe should have put as Aimee called us so everyone was aware.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
There isnt dots on my screenshot. Do u know how I can delete whole comment?

Don’t worry about it, you know for future reference and tbh I didn’t know about the true meaning until it was mentioned on here today! And I’m a mum of special needs children. We have seen you consistently try and rectify it and you’ve shown proof that you simply cannot delete it.

Take it as a lesson learnt and let’s get back to being the trolls we are! ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah it doesn’t let you edit a reply to another persons post. I was only able to delete mine as it was my post. As I said don’t worry about it. It was intended the way we wrote it. Aimee said it in malicious way and I have explained I used it because that’s what she called us. I don’t think we caused any offence to anyone on here think the girls were just making us aware that it is a derogatory word. It’s not a word I would use either just shows you how scummy cat piss and her pal are calling people that.
I would rather just delete my comment. Must be a way. Thanks tho. I hv posted about other terms used on here tho. x

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t worry about it, you know for future reference and tbh I didn’t know about the true meaning until it was mentioned on here today! And I’m a mum of special needs children. We have seen you consistently try and rectify it and you’ve shown proof that you simply cannot delete it.

Take it as a lesson learnt and let’s get back to being the trolls we are! ❤️❤️❤️
I've reported my own reply on it lol. Only way to get it deleted. It shouldn't be that hard should it!
Thanks ❤️ xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I've reported my own reply on it lol. Only way to get it deleted. It shouldn't be that hard should it!
Thanks ❤️ xx

Even on my replies I can edit and delete with the 3 dots so I’m unsure why it’s not allowing you to! It is strange! I must say even with reports I don’t think this is like T where there is monitoring and mods 👀 which is a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.