Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_190929_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_190929_Samsung Internet.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 101

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@woeisme25 You can pass this to H Dad just incase he has tried to her her on holiday and been refused which I think has been the case Aimee wouldn’t want H having a good time with her dad.

He has now been given permission in public which may help the next time he wants to take her away.
Doesn’t answer her nice followers most of the time but always loves to give a passive aggressive response to anything that calls her out

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I just feel bad I can't delete it like @Birkhillbike could.

Thanks for being nice about it. In fact the lady who raised it was nice too. @SleepyLion ❤️

I haven't heard the word for years and never really knew that it meant what it was 🤦‍♀️

I do think we need to be consistent though with 'acceptable" words or terms.
Have been trying to catch up all day at work but i have come accross "Moron" and "mental disorder" used about people..(prob A!!)
Personally I don't take most words to true meanings and reading those words above would usually go over my head as they are used loosely to describera t's. Just being open on my views.
I don't mind being called out though..I would rather that way but can't be one rule for one and one for another it that makes sense.
I will say again...I do not want to disrespect...offend or upset anyone...so happy to be called out if i do.

I'm just idiotic (careful of words now!) and can't find out how to edit. I'm sure I've done it before tho.

Thanks for your warmth and kindness Jo. You seem a right good egg! ❤️ xx
Oh lovey I really don’t want you to feel bad - you’ve not caused any offence and we can all see you tried to delete it so please don’t worry at all xx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Just watched the video of her saying she’s never taken her daughter abroad alone before and she doesn’t know if she can do it. I’m actually embarrassed for her.

She doesn’t mind taking herself to Cyprus for the opening of an envelope, but she doesn’t know if she can take her daughter on holiday. There are a lot of people out there who would do anything to have a child/children to make memories with, and this new genre of tw@t has the means to give her daughter a lovely life filled with beautiful memories, yet chooses not to. She’s an emotionally immature individual who could sour any occasion. Her anxiety is her problem, not her daughter’s and I never hear her mentioning she wants to do something about it. She does nothing to help herself. If she cut down on the caffeine, booze, sugar etc, got some fresh air and exercise, then that might be a good starting point on the road to easing her anxiety.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

After being an avid TL reader for many months...finally somewhere to post on thoughts of Southports finest wet wipe!! Long time blockee of Aimless for suggesting she put down her phone for 5 mins whilst out with Harper having a meal. After relentless hammering by the doberhuns (hilarious btw) was blocked by Temu's answer to Rapunzel... Hi everyone 👋
Welcome 🤗

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
After being an avid TL reader for many months...finally somewhere to post on thoughts of Southports finest wet wipe!! Long time blockee of Aimless for suggesting she put down her phone for 5 mins whilst out with Harper having a meal. After relentless hammering by the doberhuns (hilarious btw) was blocked by Temu's answer to Rapunzel... Hi everyone 👋
Temu answer to Rapunzel 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.