Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Is it just me who thinks a jacket potato with filling obviously like beans, chilli, tuna etc is a meal on its own? Why does she have it just a spud on its own plain and why with a burger

Or am I just being daft? 😂
I think a jacket potato is a meal in itself and really filling. I’ve seen her using fajita pasta as a JP filling and then having garlic bread I would explode if I ate all those carbs.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Deleting comments off her GMC post these ones won’t last long I bet
IMG_0453.jpeg

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think a jacket potato is a meal in itself and really filling. I’ve seen her using fajita pasta as a JP filling and then having garlic bread I would explode if I ate all those carbs.

It’s bizzare isn’t it! I don’t get how she has zero filling it’s just a random spud just plonked there, it baffles my brain!
Like “let me just scran a potatooooo”
They do say you are what you eat and she is a potato head 😩😂

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Is it just me who thinks a jacket potato with filling obviously like beans, chilli, tuna etc is a meal on its own? Why does she have it just a spud on its own plain and why with a burger

Or am I just being daft? 😂
Baked spud with a filling is definitely a meal on its own. I’d typically have baked potato with tuna and then a side salad.

Mar 8, 2024
“Mummy to one” has now become “mum to one” and has a profile photo 😂😂😂
Whoever she is, she is a dick just like her idol 😏🤣
Funny how all of a sudden a profile pic appears 😏 after it has been questioned here about it being a faceless accountant!
Mummy to 1, of 1, for 1 (whatever 😁) will Aims give you annual leave off from guard dog duty if she goes away next week....or perhaps you could go and be her support 🐻

Mar 8, 2024
Evening CC crew! Apologies for the use of the the c word. I am not sure if this is a word that maybe depends on where you live?! Always been brought up saying it, hearing it etc with everyone I know taking the meaning as scum bag/low life rather than any other connotation. However - no apologies for the use of the other c word 🤣🤣 Chuffed with my thread title, as nominated by my lovely TL pal @Womblewoo 🥰🥰 Who knew a throwaway comment could be so popular 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Whoever she is, she is a dick just like her idol 😏🤣
Funny how all of a sudden a profile pic appears 😏 after it has been questioned here about it being a faceless accountant!
Mummy to 1, of 1, for 1 (whatever 😁) will Aims give you annual leave off from guard dog duty if she goes away next week....or perhaps you could go and be her support 🐻
Account not accountant 😁😁

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She has had more good news today apparently. Doubt that she will be raging everyone has been commenting about her possibly having Herpes and how filthy her unwashed hair is with those flakes 🤮 she manic or pissed in that DUD

IMG_0454.jpeg

She had some good news? What? That she has a new illness? That’s the only thing that makes her happy!! Roll on the antibiotics 🥳

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I hope I don’t mean to offend anyone but honestly, I feel like her making a huge deal out of taking her own daughter away on holiday just seems like even she is admitting she is a s parent. No way would I advertise that. Especially after SS being involved. I really think it absolutely shows how little she parents her own child at home.
What she is basically saying is I don’t know how we will do without the telly, H’s room & toys, Wendy, me dad etc and I will actually have to engage with my daughter.

Honestly people out there are struggling to have kids or have sadly lost theirs. Either get on with it or say nothing you absolute melt!

Status
Not open for further replies.