Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Do you know something, she'd have frigg all to post if she didn't reply to trolls. She's clearly as obsessed with the trolls as they are with her which tells me she's fing unhinged. Going on about fing windscreen wipers do ME🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯Get a fing life you desperate do
How many fs was in that comment? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 sorry if it offends🙈 actually not sorry, coz I don't give any fs myself 😂😂😂😂😂 she boils my piss to a new level and she STILL hasn't brushed her hair scruffy dirty smelly t

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_4968.png
What did u report it under ??

Mar 7, 2024
That video is hilarious who on earth does she think she is 😂😂😂😂 ill give him a ring shall I oooooh ur hard 🫣🫣 she wants to bin that fake scouse accent off while she's cosying up to the Police they don't like a grass 🤔🤔🤔 imagine wasting precious emergency services time cause someone said hurty things about you 🫠🫠🫠🫠 I bet they're having a right laugh down the station at the pathetic little drip
Hi police - remember I told you people were posting unkind things about me on the internet. Well now they are accusing me of driving dangerously and breaking the law. Did you break the law? Well my windscreen wipers don't work properly but it's the monkeys fault. If they work a bit then I'm not breaking the law.
They also accuse me of drink driving. Have you been drink driving? Well yes but I try not to film myself drinking before I drive now as people get angry in the comments 🚔 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi police - remember I told you people were posting unkind things about me on the internet. Well now they are accusing me of driving dangerously and breaking the law. Did you break the law? Well my windscreen wipers don't work properly but it's the monkeys fault. If they work a bit then I'm not breaking the law.
They also accuse me of drink driving. Have you been drink driving? Well yes but I try not to film myself drinking before I drive now as people get angry in the comments 🚔 🙄
“don’t film my Prosecco”

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
So H is going to her dads tomorrow until Sunday so is she going to be making up a new username and coming back on here declaring us all 🧌because we not licking her ass?

Or will there be a crying video over a song about an ex never loving her and being the strong one and how she has to feel her feelings whilst she desperately swipes on Tinder trying to find a match?!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Todays video and many others is exactly why myself and probably many others from T get so riled up when someone claims they know her and have dirt and do bugger all about or show no receipts. She’s absolutely vile and she needs that smug look wiped right off her face

I have to agree! It just adds to her smugness and boost her ego! 😡 it infuriates me

Mar 8, 2024
I thought it was 3 but wouldn’t surprise me if it was 4. She def does give the house a clear out when she has a new 🍆 around. How in the hell does anyone need 4 skips she probably fills them with cardboard from her deliveries and alcohol bottles.
How the hell does any man go near her! You just know she stinks from head to toe and everything in the middle! 🤢

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Andddd the fake laugh and stop it's are back! Of course Aimee needs 3 new phone cases.

she needs them she has a phone to ring her mental health nurse remember and another to ring her own private police officer - nothing to do with the burner phone to hide evidence of her cashing in on Dodgy Daddy/Uncle Dave criminal activities!

Status
Not open for further replies.