Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Good morning you lot! She counts down days until that child's off so she doesn't have to get up out of her bed. When my child was little I counted it down to be able to spend more time with her. I loved it so much and even now I still organise things for us to do when she's not at school or working. Dunno how she would cope with working an actual job where you don't get to lay in on your days off cause you have others to get up and out the door and stuff to do. Also she's been driving that car in rainy weather with no wipers basically. So dangerous driving. Asshole. Obviously she's booking the holiday with steph or her mums going because she's now smug about it. She hates being a mother it's so obvious. And Aimee. You never have plans so I don't know what this recent fixation is with saying about having plans or not having plans or making out you are going out then it suddenly being cancelled. You say those people are your friends but friends aren't just there for the happy times they are around when you are on the ground which you say you were in recent months and not one of them were there to be seen and picking you up. You have so much to reevaluate in your life but live with your head stuck in the sand and in this virtual world of tiktok and it will crash! Have a fab day everyone. I'm spending my day off cleaning and I can't wait cause I love the house sitting nice and lighting my candles after a bath then lol its the little things! ☺️
Same, I use to love the holidays for getting time with my son 🩵 we enjoyed quality time with just the 2 of us but also we were always doing days out with his friends and the school mums ....yeah that can happen aimee when they don't all despise you !!

My son and his friends always say they have the best memories from their younger years.
I also taken him away on my own many times and with a dog 🐕 and a 🐇 in tow! We've been abroad quite few times (not with the animals 🤣) he's been to Disney 3 times none of which was s like what yours looked like Aimee (Going on your tik toks of Disney I'm sure they lost bookings !) and I'm taking him abroad in May (just me aimee!) I can't wait, I'm going to enjoy every moment as it's likely to be the last one before he bins his old girl off for a lads holiday 🤣 😞😭

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
TWINNNNNNN!! Where have you been?!

God damn identical

Attachments

• IMG_2544.png
    IMG_2544.png
    419.2 KB · Views: 75
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Have you seen Aimee a few years ago in her “gym” era, she actually looked slightly clean and in way better shape and slightly happy, Tittok has 100% been her downfall, she will need therapy and some when it ends. As she would never cope with a proper job, she can’t cope arsing around with fluff. I would never ever trade my hardworking normal life for her sponging scummy one, with the family and morals of alley cats. Complete with piss stained 80,s free home.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Have you seen Aimee a few years ago in her “gym” era, she actually looked slightly clean and in way better shape and slightly happy, Tittok has 100% been her downfall, she will need therapy and some when it ends. As she would never cope with a proper job, she can’t cope arsing around with fluff. I would never ever trade my hardworking normal life for her sponging scummy one, with the family and morals of alley cats. Complete with piss stained 80,s free home.
Yes!!!! I wish she would start taking better care of herself and stop the troffing of donuts and beige food. She needs to get out doing beach walks and some jogging to keep fit. She’s a mother and needs to start looking after herself so she can look after her child.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s giving Wendy the bag out of it and even said she’d give her the phone cases if they had the same phone! Don’t know why people send her stuff she doesn’t appreciate it and gives half of it away to family 😫

Never once seen her give back to her hunzzzzz
As I’ve said before, she does not care about her followers. Not one bit.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is she pissed or is she on something she’s manic to do. The slimming filter is defo filtering today. Can’t bare to watch her she is so fake. Love cases trolling her sending her cow cases if the shoe fits aimee hun. She’s grinding on me so much
Do what I do…. Don’t watch, just find out on here what’s she up to amd wait for her next meltdown

Mar 8, 2024
I think the comments have been deleted babe that old girl wrote but the clap princess slipped up with writing gurl on a post that was quickly deleted 🤣🤣
We know catpiss uses that world and it seems like we had good old slut drop Shirley here the other day & last night her pathetic daughter 🤣🤣
Slut drop Shirley 🤣🤣🤣👏

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why would anyone want this tat sent to them and how many phone cases does one person need? She was sent about 6 last year. Love Cases ya stuff looks sh*te. Aimee should send the Heifer case to her best mate, the mouthy Aberdeen Angus Vavron
There were some this year as well. Doesn’t she want a nice classy phone case? Why does she like everything that’s so childish. It’s really bizarre to be, like the nails and clothes. She could do with being better groomed and more polished if this is her chosen career. She just trogs around looking unkempt and disheveled in such badly coordinated outfits and dressing gowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.