Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
That bangers first show of excitement on her DUD was about having sangria and then remembered to say oh! And making memories with my child. Swear she'd suck sangria off a pishy cloth if she could.
I am so here for this s show that's about to unfold. Poor people at the hotel will need eye bleach and ear defenders for a week. It'd be like being trapped at Butlins with the chav family next door😂

Mar 7, 2024
Oh my, here dud video I caught myself watching it. 1 thing annoys me the most is her plating up the takeaway. An Indian, Chinese takeaway yes I get that but McDonald's and KFC....noooooo, straight out the box!

Some travel agent she was, she should know that sometimes bookings don't go through straight away and need reconfirmation, especially last minute bookings. Happens all the time. Hopefully they can't confirm at the price she's paid and they want double tomorrow....karma!

So she made a post the other day basically saying she doesn't brag about money and here we are booking a last minute school holiday holiday. I really do not hope this is an Easyjet holidays ad.

I'm a single mum, I have to book at least 18 months in advance as I have to pay the holiday off monthly. With all the price hikes next week going on and my wage remaining the same, i think I may have to cancel next year's holiday now. Makes me so sad as my little boy loves going away. I'm so pleased I've only told him about this years holiday (last payment due tomorrow).

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And for a “ex travel agent” she struggles with everything travel doesn’t she?

Can’t go on a train cause she 💩 herself
Can’t drive to London cause she had a “fake crash” 💥
Can’t fly ✈️ because she’s anxious and it’s too much stress.

Now she can’t book a holiday without having problems and they’ve “lost” her booking.

Aimee do me a favour, book yourself a one way ticket to Antarctica and never return.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just said in Vav’s thread but thought I’d add here that they must be flying from different airports? I wonder if they’ll just overlap being at the same resort rather then having the whole holiday together 🤔
They will be like caged animals after a few days and this is going to be a blinder of a holiday. (For us not them) 🤩😂👍🏼🫣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh my, here dud video I caught myself watching it. 1 thing annoys me the most is her plating up the takeaway. An Indian, Chinese takeaway yes I get that but McDonald's and KFC....noooooo, straight out the box!

Some travel agent she was, she should know that sometimes bookings don't go through straight away and need reconfirmation, especially last minute bookings. Happens all the time. Hopefully they can't confirm at the price she's paid and they want double tomorrow....karma!

So she made a post the other day basically saying she doesn't brag about money and here we are booking a last minute school holiday holiday. I really do not hope this is an Easyjet holidays ad.

I'm a single mum, I have to book at least 18 months in advance as I have to pay the holiday off monthly. With all the price hikes next week going on and my wage remaining the same, i think I may have to cancel next year's holiday now. Makes me so sad as my little boy loves going away. I'm so pleased I've only told him about this years holiday (last payment due tomorrow).
This is why she is always fighting off real trolls. She’s not really living as an adult of her age should be, even worse she has a child to care for. I think once people see she is basically in sales, that her content as she calls it, is just drumming up a bit of business, they will understand that nothing is honest with her. Once you realise that, if all falls into place and then these pages are flooded.

She has a sad life, can’t keep a man, can’t go anywhere with her child alone, makes up stories about her severe anxiety and basically eats her emotions. I mean really, you can see how this ends can’t you?
The amount of hydrogenated fats in her diet and lack of exercise is surely having an impact now on her whole body and mind.
No one gets fat overnight, she can stop this now and get a grip of herself and turn it all around. That takes effort, and as always she can’t be bothered. Instant gratification is what she craves day in day out. I want it and I’ll have it and I don’t care about the consequences.

Funny that when she does get ill, she loves the attention and sympathy. I’d say she is a very complex and disturbed individual.
Surely her mum could help and intervene? Get her out walking or at the gym together.
Teach her how to survive without take aways being the main body of her diet.
It’s sad to see a young woman who could have everything just not care and put her addiction to TT before her own mental well-being and that of her own child too.

There are hard working families that go without, budget and save to go on holidays and she just shows off constantly. The whole car saga and the baboons was reckless and she knew she would need to have repairs done and could have been much worse.

I am utterly sick to death of her, I can’t watch her but I do come here to keep up 😂it’s a just so fascinating and I can’t quite believe how she acts.

Just remember she is sad, mentally unwell and she does not care about her followers, she is there solely to make sales. All so she can stay at home and pop out shopping and impulse buying se every day.

She DISGUSTS me 🙄

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Steph didn't even know her surname did she whilst Aimee was referring to her as her BF 🤣🤣 they are both pathetic!
But I generally feel sorry for the kids, watching these 2 constantly on their phones! 😞😡

Steph says she doesn't drink with her kids . Let's see how this goes with the old slush beside her knocking back the cocktails 🍹🍸
Steph said she didn’t drink alcohol at all one day and had a glass of wine dancing around going for wine with her friend Lauren but not for her and trying seltzer’s because aims liked them Pinocchio in real life

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Let’s see how long it takes Steph to get pissed off with her! As it’s quite clear she can only tolerate her in small doses! and Steph always does the dirty and catches her without her filters 🤣
But loves to boss her around and Aimee like to be told what to do as then you can’t take ownership of your own life match made in heaven

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
She’s one sad excuse of a mother! What is she teaching her daughter? Can’t even take her on a holiday by herself. Already speaking about drinking on holiday and hasn’t even left yet. It’s like her ex said. She doesn’t wanne do any activities outside or cook healthy meals for her daughter. All she’s interested in is buying s and filming stupid videos. Seeing her eat all that crap on camera is absolutely disgusting and not normal behavior. No wonder she can’t keep a man.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Fancy going on holiday for a week with someone you’ve only met 3 or 4 times!! 😂
I don’t think it’s fair on H to be honest, putting her in that position. I think it will be awkward for her going on holiday with people she doesn’t know. Why can’t the silly twit take H away on her own?
I really can’t see this going well. Holidays can be difficult even when you go with life long friends.

Vav said in her last holiday video that she doesn’t drink on holiday when she’s away with her children. That’ll be interesting then since Shamey drinks wine like cordial.

Vav seems like the kind of person to get up early and make the most of the day. She won’t like Shamey sleeping in until lunch time.

Since it’s a last minute trip, who will be looking after her cats?
I bet she’ll say her dad is going to pop in daily to feed them etc. Imagine how many mice they’ll fetch home in a week 🤢🤢🤢
That laundry basket will be overflowing with cat piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.