Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Fancy going on holiday for a week with someone you’ve only met 3 or 4 times!! 😂
I don’t think it’s fair on H to be honest, putting her in that position. I think it will be awkward for her going on holiday with people she doesn’t know. Why can’t the silly twit take H away on her own?
I really can’t see this going well. Holidays can be difficult even when you go with life long friends.

Vav said in her last holiday video that she doesn’t drink on holiday when she’s away with her children. That’ll be interesting then since Shamey drinks wine like cordial.

Vav seems like the kind of person to get up early and make the most of the day. She won’t like Shamey sleeping in until lunch time.

Since it’s a last minute trip, who will be looking after her cats?
I bet she’ll say her dad is going to pop in daily to feed them etc. Imagine how many mice they’ll fetch home in a week 🤢🤢🤢
That laundry basket will be overflowing with cat piss.
They will just do their own thing (lay in bed on phone and iPad) then have “meet ups”
It’s hard enough going on holidays with family at times, sometimes even best friends but a cyber pal? FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Hope she learns something about herself on this trip.

Mar 8, 2024
So she’s only excited she’s going on holiday cus Staph is going too? Also staph won’t be stepping in to mind harper when she’s on the toilet with whatever illness she will pretend to have. She has her own kids to mind. How can a grown up be this pathetic about looking after their child to the point she has to have another adult go everywhere with them? Yet she can go alone no issue. She’s a joke

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
They will just do their own thing (lay in bed on phone and iPad) then have “meet ups”
It’s hard enough going on holidays with family at times, sometimes even best friends but a cyber pal? FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Hope she learns something about herself on this trip.
It’s got disaster written all over it.

Hopefully she’ll learn that H’s childhood won’t last forever and she’s wasting these precious years with her by being a selfish twit.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I find it hilarious that every video she now address T and here because she knows exactly what we will pull her up on and then she just ends up tripping over herself as she tries to be one step ahead 😂😂😂😂
Does she 😂 I would be so embarrassed and really take a good look at myself.
I hope she does read here. She might slowly start to realise she needs help. Although personality does play a part in a mental illness, it seems she has lots of behaviour issues and got into bad habits that she can’t lift herself out of. They are too ingrained in her now. Great job done by parents here. Let’s hope her child escapes this generational pattern of bad behaviour and doesn’t have the huge ego that her mother has. Did anyone ever say NO to her?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Does she 😂 I would be so embarrassed and really take a good look at myself.
I hope she does read here. She might slowly start to realise she needs help. Although personality does play a part in a mental illness, it seems she has lots of behaviour issues and got into bad habits that she can’t lift herself out of. They are too ingrained in her now. Great job done by parents here. Let’s hope her child escapes this generational pattern of bad behaviour and doesn’t have the huge ego that her mother has. Did anyone ever say NO to her?

Are you choosing not to watch? Or are you blocked? Just asking as I’d happily post the videos for you? X

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
The smugness in that DUD! all chuft with herself.... I cant even watch it all. How does this piece of s get away with everything she does! She makes me feel utterly sick! Dread to think how much that holiday is costing during half term and all she can think about is sangria! I genuinely hope this is what we have all been waiting for... The disaster waiting to happen to them not the kiddies oviously x

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
she really doesn’t get it does she? H is going to grow up and see these videos of her mum never spending any quality time with her unless someone else is involved. It’s ok to admit if you’re struggling but it’s not ok to make your child feel like they’re unimportant to you

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The smugness in that DUD! all chuft with herself.... I cant even watch it all. How does this piece of s get away with everything she does! She makes me feel utterly sick! Dread to think how much that holiday is costing during half term and all she can think about is sangria! I genuinely hope this is what we have all been waiting for... The disaster waiting to happen to them not the kiddies oviously x

Did anyone else clock how happy she was when she was putting salt on her chips 😂😂😂😂😂

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She’s one sad excuse of a mother! What is she teaching her daughter? Can’t even take her on a holiday by herself. Already speaking about drinking on holiday and hasn’t even left yet. It’s like her ex said. She doesn’t wanne do any activities outside or cook healthy meals for her daughter. All she’s interested in is buying s and filming stupid videos. Seeing her eat all that crap on camera is absolutely disgusting and not normal behavior. No wonder she can’t keep a man.
you can imagine her all rainbows and unicorns when she first meets a man then a few weeks in it’s a pig in s they get the ick and then run! She’s me me me even when it comes to her child! The kind of women you hear or read about but don't come across to often as it’s not ok not when your a mother

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And she was talking to herself saying “it’s fine” and something else as she did it you can see her lips moving😂😂😂

But why’s she proper happy putting salt on

Attachments

• IMG_2556.png
    IMG_2556.png
    407.1 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.