Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Smoothing filter 😉
IMG_4503.jpeg

Mar 7, 2024
The comment about hair loss and post partum and she is NOT medically trained or allowed to recommend products that could not be bad if breastfeeding 🤬🤬🤬
I can’t watch her anymore as her voice just grates me so this is the last video I can do from her live
She also totally ignored the comment in the screenshot too
Live voice and clap back voice - totally different, equally annoying but different

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
In a previous life she would be walking the streets posting Avon brochures through doors. At least then she would get some exercise. This is all she is, sales lady who creates drama to get more views and in turn get more people buying her s bundles.

Still getting gifts sent to her on her lives. What a hardworking single mama she is, sitting there acting like she knows everything about the products. The curly hair shampoo you can use if you don’t have curly hair 😂and I can’t remember how much they are usually. Isn’t it your JOB to know?

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour she’s doing a branded live for Give me cosmetics and doing skincare. Hope she uses that brands skin products as that would be an ASA report as she’s recently been promoting L’Oréal/garnier
Thanks. I was mesmerised how ugly she was and then realised its on a loop and subjected myself to the clip twice!🤪🤣🤣 #whatatwat

Status
Not open for further replies.