Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Day off today aka shopping/jobs day. I'm even going to Home Bargain....s 🫣

I've been enjoying keeping on top of the chat so far but its a time waster...bit like animals lol.(all good time wasters)

Please all stay in your rooms..be good and stay off your devices until I get back or there will be hell to pay! 🙃🧐🤣

I broke the rules already, damn that’s typical of me though! Sorry 😂😂😂😂

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Jesus! I'd forgotten how bad her tik tok shop lives actually are! She's an embarrassment! She can't say a sentence without ither missing a word or a 'I don't know' how the hell do these companies give this unprofessional slob work? All the well put together content creators on TT i see, clean tidy dressed etc that could do a cracking job and probably would love the chance to get some work then they give it to this piece of s! Her face when her sheep give her a compliment on her skin... £££££ signs for the 'tanning serum' sales! Scamming b! And when she says the word 'Elixir' the rage 😅😅😅😅

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just had a little nose she is not professional she doesn’t even look clean and approachable if she was stood behind a counter I’d avoid her for a different sales rep. She has absolutely no knowledge of her products and she should definitely not be saying it’s ok for different hair types when it’s a specific range for curly hair. She’s obvs after the penny’s seen a few comments asking if holiday is sorted and she just ignores she’s very blunt and just shovelling s to her huns

Mar 8, 2024
Jesus! I'd forgotten how bad her tik tok shop lives actually are! She's an embarrassment! She can't say a sentence without ither missing a word or a 'I don't know' how the hell do these companies give this unprofessional slob work? All the well put together content creators on TT i see, clean tidy dressed etc that could do a cracking job and probably would love the chance to get some work then they give it to this piece of s! Her face when her sheep give her a compliment on her skin... £££££ signs for the 'tanning serum' sales! Scamming b! And when she says the word 'Elixir' the rage 😅😅😅😅
Imagine turning up for work half way thru the day slurping (chewing) ur coffeee like an unwashed scrubber with a birds nest on your head and a nose to make a pelican jealous going... I dunno...ummm...yeah..but...no...but...can't say really....whilst frauding ppl out of their benefits! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I wud be given the sack in my job!

Status
Not open for further replies.