Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Steph enabling Aimee’s lazy parenting.
Aimless get off the sunbed and into the pool with your child instead of making plans to leave her with foul mouthed big beefy and maxy boy- two people she doesn’t even know.
Just giving her permission to not even engage with Harper and she will take the opportunity to!

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Uncle/Daddy David’s double 😳 IMG_2104.jpeg
Eyes , lips and nose. She looks exactly like him. This is not her uncle!!!!!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Look at her I mean really look at her.
What a sad existence, sitting in your pjs on your own, deep throating a savaloy to faceless people in her phone.
It’s pitiful really.
Her life is so completely empty, she has no one really, especially when she gets old, she will die alone, and the cats will eat her face.
I have to agree, I didn't watch the chippy video, I haven't watched her for a few days cos I wana kick her face in lol, but the pics in here and on Tattle really do show her decline in herself, no filters, swollen face, dragged up hair, dead behind the eyes. She actually does look like she's stopped caring what she looks and sounds like. I really believe TT is taking it's toll on her, she's more concerned in trying to wipe out 'trolls' bad comments, truth bombs from said 'trolls, it must be exhausting constantly on the phone reading, blocking, deleting, I would say that takes up more of her day than any videos or hauls she does. I reckon it will come to an end for her eventually, she will have a break down of some kind and probably a genuine one, but cos she's faked so many illnesses and anxiety/depression episodes, no one will believe her, like the boy who cried wolf! Either way she's a mess compared to the start of her TikTok 'career' We are literally watching someone spiral down a sad, lonely road. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Urgh, her videos last night. Hate it when she starts to tell a story but she's eating. So rude and zero manners. If you must eat and talk, take SMALL bites so you can get on with your story....not massive bites so we have to wait for you to chew food. 🤢

Anyway, I do have a few things that I am grateful for.

1. Safeguarding.
Without watching her & others and reading TL I would have never took my son off my personal social media. Seeing how easy it was to find H school and her exact address (from her videos and her information she disclosed herself) was scary. I shouldn't know this information.

My social media is locked down. Yes I have a few pictures still up of my son but I've added extra security and chose who can view the picture out of my 'friends'.

I think this video was posted on TL a while back (thankyou to whoever posted it), it really does make you think. Don't want to sound preachy but please check your SM accounts for privacy.

2. Weightloss & Healthy lifestyle
I've been trying to lose weight for months but just can't get into the swing of things. Last night her video was the final straw. I saw how she looked and thought I'm twice her size, I must look awful so I gave myself a good talking to and came up with a plan. My new healthy living starts today. Healthier choices, alot more exercise and moving alot more. Thanks Aimee for giving me the kick up the bum I needed.

I've come to realise she will never change. In fact, if anything, she's getting worse.

So looking forward to this holiday! How many things can go wrong? 😂

Once you start getting fit and healthy, it just gets easier. I did the Couch To 5K it’s a BBC app and it’s a mix of walking and jogging. Have a look on TT because lots of people document themselves doing it.
Also by cutting out drinks that are calorie loaded will really help. Like anything it’s hard a first because any change is but it’s so worth it for body and mind. Simple yoga too, Yoga with Adrianne is a good way to start.
Let’s all look after ourselves and make the most of life 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have to agree, I didn't watch the chippy video, I haven't watched her for a few days cos I wana kick her face in lol, but the pics in here and on Tattle really do show her decline in herself, no filters, swollen face, dragged up hair, dead behind the eyes. She actually does look like she's stopped caring what she looks and sounds like. I really believe TT is taking it's toll on her, she's more concerned in trying to wipe out 'trolls' bad comments, truth bombs from said 'trolls, it must be exhausting constantly on the phone reading, blocking, deleting, I would say that takes up more of her day than any videos or hauls she does. I reckon it will come to an end for her eventually, she will have a break down of some kind and probably a genuine one, but cos she's faked so many illnesses and anxiety/depression episodes, no one will believe her, like the boy who cried wolf! Either way she's a mess compared to the start of her TikTok 'career' We are literally watching someone spiral down a sad, lonely road. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And she has parents who could step in now and intervene 😳

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
God I feel sick after catching up ! 🤢🤣
Couldn’t watch the actual video the pictures are enough!
So @thisoldgirl Shamless has once again set her daughter up for yet more bullying after that diabolical TT she posted last night
She doesn’t give a s about H
How can she sit there post it and think this is ok and not come back to haunt her daughter
I do think it’s been done purposefully to attract the sick weirdos on the app as her views are dwindling
That TT in the hands of young teens etc if they get wind of it will be screenshotted and sent around like wildfire
She is a fing disgrace and needs to get in the bin along with all the greasy stinking wrappers and boxes from all her thousands of takeaways
And chucked on landfill with the rest of the rank rubbish !!
Rant over
Just absolutely furious!!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Wow just caught up on the sausage walloping slapper herself 🤢 note to self do not open comment cafe before your breakfast 😂 morning ladies here and r what can I say wow just wow. She is the most saddest loneliest women I know. Feel for h being stuck with her on this hol. She infuriates me another take away honestly don’t know how she doesn’t have major health issues she makes me not want to eat she eats that much
sausage walloping slapper! 😂 😂 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Oh that’s great beefy vav! A 39 year old woman can sit and have a gossip with your 15 year child who have never met each other. This just gets worse!!
There is no way Steph will do anything with Harper unless it's for the camera, she doesn't even engage with her own daughter cos there is nothing to gain for her in doing that! Plus didn't Steph do something to an Ex's kids hair once, cos she was jealous? I'm sure I read that way back on Tattle. Steph will be side eyeing Aimee and Harper constantly during that holiday, she can't be arsed with anyone if there's nothing in it for her. It's going to be a s show cos there is no way anyone could keep up fakery 24/7 without showing their true colours eventually, I'm pissing with excitement over the antics we are going to witness 😂 😂 😂 😂

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She probably can but chances are a mix of her not being able to stand aimeless (understandable) and aimeless being unable to stand her for what seems like no reason, prevents it from happening. Carol, i think that's the dad's wife's name, seems to be nice enough as she has made and possibly still does make desserts for aimeless.

🤣🤣🤣 this has killed me off! It’s like I’m too posh to suck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Aimless get off the sunbed and into the pool with your child instead of making plans to leave her with foul mouthed big beefy and maxy boy- two people she doesn’t even know.
Saw this and i thought exactly the same!! .....also Steph probably wants to her sitting around getting pissed up so she can look like the good parent 🫤
s show incoming ...

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Edit…. She does piss me the fing do off!!! I’d love to be able to work again, until I can find something that helps with my fibromyalgia, mental health, and agrophobia I’m stuck. She pisses me off so bad
Sorry you are suffering, she probably annoys you more than most because she comes on talking about her “struggles” so often. She only mentions it to gain followers as she thinks she is relatable then. She takes medication yet openly drinks alcohol and is buying it most days.

That’s not really the best way to deal with it, so she’s telling the world “look at me I’m on meds for me mental health and I also chug a few bottles of Kylie with those meds” she should pick what her content is and stick to it. Same with the tanning beds, then selling spf and fake tan. It’s all contradictory 🙄

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Please don’t come for me 🙈🤣

As much as Vav is nasty & vile with what she has done in the past, (unforgivable imo) I do think she is a good parent as in looks after her kids, does activities with them & keeps a clean house.
Her holidays are for the kids and making memories and maybe she is just wanting to show catpiss up as how s a parent she actually is & spend time with H whilst in the pool with Max.
I did call it a few days ago that maybe she is going to get Lilly to get juicy gossip on catpiss and she has something planned.
It’s definitely not a real friendship & as most of you have said, Vac always gets catpiss in unfiltered photos 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just catching up, as I've been working (an actual proper job aimless).

🤢 oh my god, that disgusting eat with me, she watches that back and thinks thats is content people actually want to see and uploads, she is an actual minger in every sense.
She is such a greedy 🐷, takes massive bites, bigge than her fat gob!!

Holiday is going to be a car crash from start to finish, she is going to come home a wreck after steph has done with her!! 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Aimless get off the sunbed and into the pool with your child instead of making plans to leave her with foul mouthed big beefy and maxy boy- two people she doesn’t even kn
Is it just me or is she a dead ringer for waynetta slob? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She does ...dead ringer 🤣 (poor Kathy Burke!)

Status
Not open for further replies.