Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How many of us screenshot that sausage 😂 wrong thing to eat Shaimless. However, that ‘eat with me’ video has me raging. The lip smacking makes me cringe!
Shes mentioned before that DUD and eat with me are really popular so she’s doing it for those who have a fetish. She doesn’t care who her followers are as long as she has a large following she gets to advertise for brands. She will do anything to not get a job and be paid from TT

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There is no way Steph will do anything with Harper unless it's for the camera, she doesn't even engage with her own daughter cos there is nothing to gain for her in doing that! Plus didn't Steph do something to an Ex's kids hair once, cos she was jealous? I'm sure I read that way back on Tattle. Steph will be side eyeing Aimee and Harper constantly during that holiday, she can't be arsed with anyone if there's nothing in it for her. It's going to be a s show cos there is no way anyone could keep up fakery 24/7 without showing their true colours eventually, I'm pissing with excitement over the antics we are going to witness 😂 😂 😂 😂
2 narcissists go on holiday together. What could go wrong 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
How can she think this is attractive silly bint

Attachments

• IMG_2070.png
    IMG_2070.png
    422.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2071.png
    IMG_2071.png
    415.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2067.png
    IMG_2067.png
    404.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2073.png
    IMG_2073.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 115

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Clean up team whilst owd scabby crabby fanny is away
I absolutely love this woman, she does a cracking job and is so good at helping hoarders, aims is the exact type of person who will be knee deep in discarded mugs and GMC bundles in a few years time.
She can take control now before it’s gets so out of hand she can’t sort it out.
It’s not too late, she could turn her life around and have a clean and beautiful home, be fit and healthy and be the best mum possible.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also why does she have to make it such a big thing to take her daughter anywhere on her own. I don’t get it. And how she thinks it’s normal and how her cult followers think it’s normal
She thinks it’s quirky, I see it as a constant dig at the child’s dad. “Look how difficult it is because we are not together” I always feel that she’s blaming him and the child misses out on so much. I’m starting to think she has a real learning disability. She does need some help. Maybe if she joined AA and got that under control she could make efforts in all other aspects of her life.

Mar 8, 2024
There is no way Steph will do anything with Harper unless it's for the camera, she doesn't even engage with her own daughter cos there is nothing to gain for her in doing that! Plus didn't Steph do something to an Ex's kids hair once, cos she was jealous? I'm sure I read that way back on Tattle. Steph will be side eyeing Aimee and Harper constantly during that holiday, she can't be arsed with anyone if there's nothing in it for her. It's going to be a s show cos there is no way anyone could keep up fakery 24/7 without showing their true colours eventually, I'm pissing with excitement over the antics we are going to witness 😂 😂 😂 😂
Totally agree👍🏻🤣

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
Step is using aimless for content, Steph does stuff for Steph.
Ofcourse she’ll do stuff with H, because it will emphasise how s of a parent Aimless is.
Aimee will drink Steph will make a point of not drinking, this is all for engagement for Steph.
Steph doesn’t care that aimless slagged her off on the phone to SJ, because it’s irrelevant to her bigger game plan. Steph hates aimless and aimless is so needy it’s a perfect friendship.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I have to agree, I didn't watch the chippy video, I haven't watched her for a few days cos I wana kick her face in lol, but the pics in here and on Tattle really do show her decline in herself, no filters, swollen face, dragged up hair, dead behind the eyes. She actually does look like she's stopped caring what she looks and sounds like. I really believe TT is taking it's toll on her, she's more concerned in trying to wipe out 'trolls' bad comments, truth bombs from said 'trolls, it must be exhausting constantly on the phone reading, blocking, deleting, I would say that takes up more of her day than any videos or hauls she does. I reckon it will come to an end for her eventually, she will have a break down of some kind and probably a genuine one, but cos she's faked so many illnesses and anxiety/depression episodes, no one will believe her, like the boy who cried wolf! Either way she's a mess compared to the start of her TikTok 'career' We are literally watching someone spiral down a sad, lonely road. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I can’t even bring myself to watch sausage fest & why can’t she see what thousands of people see.
I do think she needs to stay in rehab for a least 4 weeks even to stop her being an alcoholic. She honestly opens up a bottle off alcohol daily as soon as she has got H from school (earlier if she doesn’t pick her up).
Her mother is an enabler & just as bad with being an alcoholic so she isn’t going to stop her daughter.
Trigger warning S/H
As a mother you notice when your kids are feeling low & I went through the worst 2 years of my life from 2020 almost losing my youngest son. He stupidly met someone online who was exactly like Catpiss a severe narcissist.
I did everything in my power to get my son all the help he needed with mental health services & yes my medical background helped because I spent days on the phone crying that my son found a sharp implement & carved EVIL into himself. He then took a whole weeks worth of his meds and if I hadn’t got him to hospital when I did it would have been a different story.
This girl also lied and tried to say my son R her when he was actually a patient in hospital (she lived 4hrs away thank god or I’d of been up for a serious charge)
It cost me a lot of money to go down the legal route & even family took equity out of their house to get the best barrister & took over a year to get her a conviction for defamation of character with her lies.
I suppose my point is that most parents will do anything to protect their children no matter what age they are & spot the signs when they need to get them help.
Shirley do fin better for your narcissistic eldest child & take your rose tinted glasses off 🤬🤬
She needs help as she is not normal at all & never has been. She’s a raging alcoholic & her hunger for dick oozes out of her & as much as she says she doesn’t need or want a man, she does.
Her attention should be her daughter & it’s about time you & daddy Greg ? told her the truth and get her help. Let’s face it she can be seen privately as money is no object
Sorry for rant 🙈

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Step is using aimless for content, Steph does stuff for Steph.
Ofcourse she’ll do stuff with H, because it will emphasise how s of a parent Aimless is.
Aimee will drink Steph will make a point of not drinking, this is all for engagement for Steph.
Steph doesn’t care that aimless slagged her off on the phone to SJ, because it’s irrelevant to her bigger game plan. Steph hates aimless and aimless is so needy it’s a perfect friendship.
👏👏👏👏

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just catching up, as I've been working (an actual proper job aimless).

🤢 oh my god, that disgusting eat with me, she watches that back and thinks thats is content people actually want to see and uploads, she is an actual minger in every sense.
She is such a greedy 🐷, takes massive bites, bigge than her fat gob!!

Holiday is going to be a car crash from start to finish, she is going to come home a wreck after steph has done with her!! 😂
Some people do want to watch people eat. I mean the mind boggles. Same people who like to watch ladies putting high heels on and tights. It’s on a par with that. Maybe she needs to move this sort of content over to OF’s as it’s bordering on that type of stuff. There are many fetishes, not sure TT is the place for it though.

Mar 7, 2024
Saw this and i thought exactly the same!! .....also Steph probably wants to her sitting around getting pissed up so she can look like the good parent 🫤
s show incoming ...
It's all so calculated with steph. Aimee would have been better taking H on her own. Sly steph is going to show her up at every opportunity and aimee is just too thick to see it

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can’t even bring myself to watch sausage fest & why can’t she see what thousands of people see.
I do think she needs to stay in rehab for a least 4 weeks even to stop her being an alcoholic. She honestly opens up a bottle off alcohol daily as soon as she has got H from school (earlier if she doesn’t pick her up).
Her mother is an enabler & just as bad with being an alcoholic so she isn’t going to stop her daughter.
Trigger warning S/H
As a mother you notice when your kids are feeling low & I went through the worst 2 years of my life from 2020 almost losing my youngest son. He stupidly met someone online who was exactly like Catpiss a severe narcissist.
I did everything in my power to get my son all the help he needed with mental health services & yes my medical background helped because I spent days on the phone crying that my son found a sharp implement & carved EVIL into himself. He then took a whole weeks worth of his meds and if I hadn’t got him to hospital when I did it would have been a different story.
This girl also lied and tried to say my son R her when he was actually a patient in hospital (she lived 4hrs away thank god or I’d of been up for a serious charge)
It cost me a lot of money to go down the legal route & even family took equity out of their house to get the best barrister & took over a year to get her a conviction for defamation of character with her lies.
I suppose my point is that most parents will do anything to protect their children no matter what age they are & spot the signs when they need to get them help.
Shirley do fin better for your narcissistic eldest child & take your rose tinted glasses off 🤬🤬
She needs help as she is not normal at all & never has been. She’s a raging alcoholic & her hunger for dick oozes out of her & as much as she says she doesn’t need or want a man, she does.
Her attention should be her daughter & it’s about time you & daddy Greg ? told her the truth and get her help. Let’s face it she can be seen privately as money is no object
Sorry for rant 🙈
Rant away, all of us here can see through her and she causes rage in us all, that’s because we can see who she really is. The rest of her followers must just fall for it and feel pity towards her. I hope they come here to read why so many of us are sick of her. I never post anything on her page, there’s no point as she deletes anything she doesn’t like. It’s not a fair and balanced comment section. She must be so exhausted with policing her account. A decent person would never have to do that. That says it all really 🙄

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Omg she's absolutely rattled! Look at the rage in her face before she does her first chew! Fumington 666 livid Lane 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think I can watch her much longer, she's bringing out my rage like no other! Is that normal ladies because I'm thinking there's something wrong with me ha. The cocky little weasel! Go upstairs to ur 'give me cosmetics' room and put some bloody lip balm on before u show ur coronation Street cobble lips to the world u scruffy cow! Couldn't get that coffe down quick enough! Too much salt on ur chippy tea will do that to you! Cocky little b! Morning everyone 😅 xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.