Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omg she's absolutely rattled! Look at the rage in her face before she does her first chew! Fumington 666 livid Lane 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think I can watch her much longer, she's bringing out my rage like no other! Is that normal ladies because I'm thinking there's something wrong with me ha. The cocky little weasel! Go upstairs to ur 'give me cosmetics' room and put some bloody lip balm on before u show ur coronation Street cobble lips to the world u scruffy cow! Couldn't get that coffe down quick enough! Too much salt on ur chippy tea will do that to you! Cocky little b! Morning everyone 😅 xxx
I don’t watch anything anymore, there’s enough on here to keep in the loop. It does help by only looking here 👍🏼

Mar 7, 2024
Hope I'm OK to repost this, if not please delete - this post on TL 👏👏 absolutely spot on!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-110614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329-110614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 187

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Omgoodness got so much to catch up on 😭😭 it’s been such a chaotic week on my household 😪 I haven’t forgotten about you all, just thought I’d jump on to say Hi and I’m still here, I’m totally lost though in the world of ‘cat pissy knickers’ has she been upto much?

I will catch up, just going for a long walk in the fresh air around the local pond with my earbuds in as I need some fresh air and peace and then I’ll catch up on here with you all, hope everyone of you is well and don’t forget ladies to get your fish and chips for tea, happy Good Friday you beautiful lot 😘😘 xx

Mar 7, 2024
Omg she's absolutely rattled! Look at the rage in her face before she does her first chew! Fumington 666 livid Lane 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think I can watch her much longer, she's bringing out my rage like no other! Is that normal ladies because I'm thinking there's something wrong with me ha. The cocky little weasel! Go upstairs to ur 'give me cosmetics' room and put some bloody lip balm on before u show ur coronation Street cobble lips to the world u scruffy cow! Couldn't get that coffe down quick enough! Too much salt on ur chippy tea will do that to you! Cocky little b! Morning everyone 😅 xxx
I've gone from pitty to rage with her. She has absolutely nothing to be smug about. She's a massive embarrassment to herself and her family

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh waynetta is effected this morning! Clearly had a good old catch up on here and TL. Aimless for your information I have been up since 6am, walked my dogs, cleaned all the house, made kids a cooked breakfast and now we are off out to touch some grass. Maybe take a note of your own words and take your sick looking child out from time to time instead of keeping her contained in that cess pit breathing in cat piss, malbec and greasy take aways. You absoulte tit show!

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched this mornings offering. Oh my god she actually gives me rage!!

Harper is buzzing, yeah cos she thinks she has another friend.

If she didn’t annoy me so much I’d actually feel sorry for her, big beefy is the queen mean girl, she’s going to do her so dirty on this holiday and Aimee is so desperate to have a friend she’ll let her

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I personally love a good bridge! 💕 I think it's you that's triggered Aimee otherwise your content wouldn't include so much about what we say over here or on TL. Love that for you! Your child is excited because she's getting away. Nothing to do with Steph and the kids. And Lily is 15 years old, why would a 9 yr old be hanging around a 15 yr old stranger and why would you be ok with it? They are in completely different stages in their lives. I just hope you actually get in the pool and do things with Harper whilst away because that's exactly what she's thinking will go on because her grandmother isn't going. And the irony of you telling anyone to touch grass when the only time you go outside is to buy tat, food and alcohol! You wouldnt go near nature because of the fear of no internet signal! Have the day you deserve Aims! Happy Friday beautiful trolls! 💕💕💕

Status
Not open for further replies.