Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Who put 50 p in this dickhead today šŸ™„ tell me you read here and t without telling me clapping back at its finest honestly aimee we arenā€™t triggered I think we are all looking forward to it even more than you at this point šŸæšŸ˜Ž you could go to fcking the Caribbean for all I care Iā€™d still rather my life than yours. We are all simply here to watch the downfall crack on princess the end is near. Ps cut that head for everyoneā€™s sake

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_4504.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also you get that fin excited anytime steph invites you anywhere or you are seeing her that you almost pee yourself fake laughing on tiktok so I don't know why you are trying to make out you are all so close and see each other more than anyone knows lol its giving desperation. Pack it it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Well they have shared a hotel room a few times šŸ˜‚

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I find it hilarious that's she thinks we have no life are jealous etc because we comment on the drivel she publicly puts out there. Actually aimless I just can't stomach you. I don't like vavron, but she is going to completely show you up on holiday, while she is in the pool engaging with the kids etc, while you slob it at the side of the pool getting rat arsed seeing what šŸ† you can sniff out. I am living for this holiday, it will show the true extent of what a terrible mother you are and you will have no control over it because your "friend" will document it all for us! And for your information you are the double of Nanny Mcphee!

Attachments

• FunPic_20240329_115921809.jpg
    FunPic_20240329_115921809.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 59

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I find it hilarious that's she thinks we have no life are jealous etc because we comment on the drivel she publicly puts out there. Actually aimless I just can't stomach you. I don't like vavron, but she is going to completely show you up on holiday, while she is in the pool engaging with the kids etc, while you slob it at the side of the pool getting rat arsed seeing what šŸ† you can sniff out. I am living for this holiday, it will show the true extent of what a terrible mother you are and you will have no control over it because your "friend" will document it all for us! And for your information you are the double of Nanny Mcphee!
And daddy Naidoo

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I think she honestly wants to be our mate the amount she talks about us we donā€™t come and comment on your page aimee. So you donā€™t open your app to anything off us. Most of us have already done more this morning then you will do all weekend. You have no child why arenā€™t you up scrubbing your house open a window ffs you scruffy cnut let a bit of air in. First day of Easter holidays for my kids and we have loads of things planned for over the holidays but I havenā€™t put it all over my social media for attention because Iā€™m not a crank like you that needs strangers acceptance. Get off your phone aimee and sort your pathetic life out I pitty you more than anything such a sad life really

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I personally love a good bridge! šŸ’• I think it's you that's triggered Aimee otherwise your content wouldn't include so much about what we say over here or on TL. Love that for you! Your child is excited because she's getting away. Nothing to do with Steph and the kids. And Lily is 15 years old, why would a 9 yr old be hanging around a 15 yr old stranger and why would you be ok with it? They are in completely different stages in their lives. I just hope you actually get in the pool and do things with Harper whilst away because that's exactly what she's thinking will go on because her grandmother isn't going. And the irony of you telling anyone to touch grass when the only time you go outside is to buy tat, food and alcohol! You wouldnt go near nature because of the fear of no internet signal! Have the day you deserve Aims! Happy Friday beautiful trolls! šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•
Ironic her saying touch grass when hers is just like her fanny all crusty & dead šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
I think she honestly wants to be our mate the amount she talks about us we donā€™t come and comment on your page aimee. So you donā€™t open your app to anything off us. Most of us have already done more this morning that you will do all weekend. You have no child why arenā€™t you up scrubbing your house open a window ffs you scruffy cnut let a bit of air in. First day of Easter holidays for my kids and we have loads of things planned for over the holidays but I havenā€™t put it all over my social media for attention because Iā€™m not a crank like you that needs strangers acceptance. Get off your phone aimee and sort your pathetic life out I pitty you more than anything such a sad life really
I've definitely done more than her! Up at 5. I've made 2 cheesecakes, baked 2 dozen cupcakes, baked 8 cakes, made 2 trays of Mars bar squares, cleaned the house, done a wash, done the groceries and now I'm baking cookies and making cream to build the cakes and top the cupcakes (baking for my family and for work as im in the ward all weekend). She's probably had another coffee and ordered a maccies! She will think booking this holiday is her work all done and steph will be there to aid her the entire time she's there. She's incapable of being a functioning adult!

Mar 8, 2024
Typical narcissist mother has to put everyone around her down ie us , for calling her s out in the desperate attempt to make herself feel better and better than anyone else
My hubbies ex was exactly like this , raging alcoholic, would just leave the kids , s mother, s , materialistic, I could go on and on
But she used to call and s everyone elseā€™s parenting off , itā€™s textbook narcissism
Get in the bin !!
You are the biggest troll going!
I donā€™t need to do anything you are protesting about!
I live a wholesome life , a simple life with family and friends that love me , hubby literally worships the ground I walk on
And my children have always come first and are safe
You havenā€™t got any inner peace in your life none whatsoever
I have . do off you sausage guzzling tramp šŸ¤£

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Typical narcissist mother has to put everyone around her down ie us , for calling her s out in the desperate attempt to make herself feel better and better than anyone else
My hubbies ex was exactly like this , raging alcoholic, would just leave the kids , s mother, s , materialistic, I could go on and on
But she used to call and s everyone elseā€™s parenting off , itā€™s textbook narcissism
Get in the bin !!
You are the biggest troll going!
I donā€™t need to do anything you are protesting about!
I live a wholesome life , a simple life with family and friends that love me , hubby literally worships the ground I walk on
And my children have always come first and are safe
You havenā€™t got any inner peace in your life none whatsoever
I have . do off you sausage guzzling tramp šŸ¤£
Love this šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ xx

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Hope I'm OK to repost this, if not please delete - this post on TL šŸ‘šŸ‘ absolutely spot on!
Perfectly said, she really does need to actually get off it TT and go spend that holiday with her daughter and ā€œfriendsā€ all of them donā€™t need to post! Enjoy the time! There are many out there that couldnā€™t affford a caravan holiday let alone one abroad! Itā€™s just poor me, gloat gloat.
She picks out what 3 negative comments from that post to jump on and make a post about, when in fact she has loads of comments positive on there.
What a sad little life - she has money at disposal and could actually make such nice positive posts - she is bringing her own mental health down.
Iā€™m not a fan of Vav but she definitely seems more put together (if that makes sense)

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Just seen her video! So
many questions! Letā€™s start with is this the friend who only a few months ago said she couldnā€™t be friends with you on the app because you had too many trolls and people that didnā€™t like you? Next why are your lips so crusty every single video its gross buy yourself some Vaseline! why are you even speaking about grass when you killed your grass because Dave dumped you and found someone else! probley someone that doesnā€™t stink of catpiss! Why are you making a video acting all bothered about something you say you are not bothered about! cocky because she now has 1 friend same as she gets cocky when she finds a new man! And last of all stop gas lighting stop been a narc stop speaking s and go and tidy your s tip and worry about whoā€™s going to look after those cats you hardly mention anymore because the novelty has worn off and you got your content out of them! she is literally the gift that keeps on giving every single day!

Status
Not open for further replies.