Oh look Aimee, it’s you invading my bridge again! Get outttttt 😂😂😂

Even the eyebrows look identical 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2600.jpeg
    IMG_2600.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 30

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Hello CCers and TLers…I’ve had a manic week-year end, so loads to do. I’ve had zero chance to catch up so I’d like to preface my post by saying I’ve skipped straight to ranting. (I was almost sick typing that! Remember when Shameless learned the word preface???!!!)

Firstly, the sausage. She looked well practiced ramming that into her face didn’t she? I’ll be honest, I couldn’t sit through it. A 3 minute video and she said maybe 20 words repeated 3 times. I don’t get it. I really don’t. I couldn’t stand the noise, her voice, her horrible pyjama’s. Just the whole thing. Absolute nonsense.

There I was, scrolling my FYP and up it popped. Stood by the window, hair like she’d been electrocuted, coffee cup in hand and I thought…here we go…rant o’clock. Didn’t disappoint did she? On her own, hating life and zoning in on a few comments that didn’t fit her narrative. The irony of a woman who goes to a different supermarket every day, eats takeaways almost every day and is telling people to go out and ‘touch some grass’ is lost on her huns. Re-connecting with the real world Aimee-thats what touch grass means, and there you are, stood in the house you haven’t worked for or maintained, planning your next shopping haul or ‘I’ve ‘ad a paaaarcel’ and you are telling others to touch grass. She’s a joke. She’s lost her grip on reality and it’s going to be a massive shock when all this goes away, which it will.

She’s an absolute bully. That’s all she is. She’s unlikeable, no one can relate to her and she needs a really, really stiff talking to about personal hygiene.

Rant over. Sorry. Love you all x

Mar 8, 2024
I absolutely love this woman, she does a cracking job and is so good at helping hoarders, aims is the exact type of person who will be knee deep in discarded mugs and GMC bundles in a few years time.
She can take control now before it’s gets so out of hand she can’t sort it out.
It’s not too late, she could turn her life around and have a clean and beautiful home, be fit and healthy and be the best mum possible.
What's the username pls?

Mar 8, 2024
She thinks it’s quirky, I see it as a constant dig at the child’s dad. “Look how difficult it is because we are not together” I always feel that she’s blaming him and the child misses out on so much. I’m starting to think she has a real learning disability. She does need some help. Maybe if she joined AA and got that under control she could make efforts in all other aspects of her life.
Yes it does seem like she has some sort of mental delay. She’s absolutely insane. The way she talks to her phone all cocky as if she’s talking to real people. She’s beyond embarrassing

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t even bring myself to watch sausage fest & why can’t she see what thousands of people see.
I do think she needs to stay in rehab for a least 4 weeks even to stop her being an alcoholic. She honestly opens up a bottle off alcohol daily as soon as she has got H from school (earlier if she doesn’t pick her up).
Her mother is an enabler & just as bad with being an alcoholic so she isn’t going to stop her daughter.
Trigger warning S/H
As a mother you notice when your kids are feeling low & I went through the worst 2 years of my life from 2020 almost losing my youngest son. He stupidly met someone online who was exactly like Catpiss a severe narcissist.
I did everything in my power to get my son all the help he needed with mental health services & yes my medical background helped because I spent days on the phone crying that my son found a sharp implement & carved EVIL into himself. He then took a whole weeks worth of his meds and if I hadn’t got him to hospital when I did it would have been a different story.
This girl also lied and tried to say my son R her when he was actually a patient in hospital (she lived 4hrs away thank god or I’d of been up for a serious charge)
It cost me a lot of money to go down the legal route & even family took equity out of their house to get the best barrister & took over a year to get her a conviction for defamation of character with her lies.
I suppose my point is that most parents will do anything to protect their children no matter what age they are & spot the signs when they need to get them help.
Shirley do fin better for your narcissistic eldest child & take your rose tinted glasses off 🤬🤬
She needs help as she is not normal at all & never has been. She’s a raging alcoholic & her hunger for dick oozes out of her & as much as she says she doesn’t need or want a man, she does.
Her attention should be her daughter & it’s about time you & daddy Greg ? told her the truth and get her help. Let’s face it she can be seen privately as money is no object
Sorry for rant 🙈
Sorry to hear all that 😞 As a mother...I can understand the worry and pain that
You were in. My daughter went thru something few years ago. I'm not gonna say any more on it as to not take away from your post but i understand the animal instinct we have for our kids. We feel their pain. Don't do with a mother!!
(That's 'normal mothers' A!)

And also well said.. 👏 it's time for an intervention and fast. It's playing out in public and I don't see why it is not obvious to her family. Some thing has got to be done about her. Unfortunately SM is very fake and all those idiots enabling her and blowing smoke up her ass are doing her no favours and are part of the problem!
Again..as mothers/fathers...this is the time to step up and take action..if u truly love your child..more than money that is...

Love to you Jo ❤️(even tho it's prob not Jo lol) 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Hello my fellow Bridge dwellers, more new lingo from wor shamey, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I for one will be spending time with my nearest and dearest, not speaking into a camera, I'm off to touch grass with the grandchildren, who were very appreciative of there eggs I got them, I didn't buy them any skin care, enjoy you lovely lot hope wev all got plenty kylie and popcorn for this holiday spam 😀

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I can’t even bring myself to watch sausage fest & why can’t she see what thousands of people see.
I do think she needs to stay in rehab for a least 4 weeks even to stop her being an alcoholic. She honestly opens up a bottle off alcohol daily as soon as she has got H from school (earlier if she doesn’t pick her up).
Her mother is an enabler & just as bad with being an alcoholic so she isn’t going to stop her daughter.
Trigger warning S/H
As a mother you notice when your kids are feeling low & I went through the worst 2 years of my life from 2020 almost losing my youngest son. He stupidly met someone online who was exactly like Catpiss a severe narcissist.
I did everything in my power to get my son all the help he needed with mental health services & yes my medical background helped because I spent days on the phone crying that my son found a sharp implement & carved EVIL into himself. He then took a whole weeks worth of his meds and if I hadn’t got him to hospital when I did it would have been a different story.
This girl also lied and tried to say my son R her when he was actually a patient in hospital (she lived 4hrs away thank god or I’d of been up for a serious charge)
It cost me a lot of money to go down the legal route & even family took equity out of their house to get the best barrister & took over a year to get her a conviction for defamation of character with her lies.
I suppose my point is that most parents will do anything to protect their children no matter what age they are & spot the signs when they need to get them help.
Shirley do fin better for your narcissistic eldest child & take your rose tinted glasses off 🤬🤬
She needs help as she is not normal at all & never has been. She’s a raging alcoholic & her hunger for dick oozes out of her & as much as she says she doesn’t need or want a man, she does.
Her attention should be her daughter & it’s about time you & daddy Greg ? told her the truth and get her help. Let’s face it she can be seen privately as money is no object
Sorry for rant 🙈

I’m so sorry you and your son went through that, but you are an amazing mother by the sounds of things! And you are everything she is NOT ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Rant away, all of us here can see through her and she causes rage in us all, that’s because we can see who she really is. The rest of her followers must just fall for it and feel pity towards her. I hope they come here to read why so many of us are sick of her. I never post anything on her page, there’s no point as she deletes anything she doesn’t like. It’s not a fair and balanced comment section. She must be so exhausted with policing her account. A decent person would never have to do that. That says it all really 🙄
That is a good point about her page not being fair and balanced. It's also fraudulent in a way as she is altering ppls perspective of her and what she does and doesn't do. Should not be allowed to delete disagreement comments, especially on selling s!

Mar 8, 2024
Omgoodness got so much to catch up on 😭😭 it’s been such a chaotic week on my household 😪 I haven’t forgotten about you all, just thought I’d jump on to say Hi and I’m still here, I’m totally lost though in the world of ‘cat pissy knickers’ has she been upto much?

I will catch up, just going for a long walk in the fresh air around the local pond with my earbuds in as I need some fresh air and peace and then I’ll catch up on here with you all, hope everyone of you is well and don’t forget ladies to get your fish and chips for tea, happy Good Friday you beautiful lot 😘😘 xx
Wondered where you were. Hope u are ok. Enjoy your walk ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.